Are you Psychic?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Are you Psychic?

Post by blue nova »

Robert wrote:
Yes my Father in law indeed . He built this camp 25 years ago to go hunting with friends. Now he cannot walk like he used to because
of emphysema and hip problems so I am the eyes, ears, legs and back for the hunt, and I am no hunter. I go just for the good grub.
:D :D :loves

such a beautiful place !!!! he dearly loves it here at the lake. remember the movie.."on golden pond"...with the fondas ? it has such a feel :loves that is what i felt when i had vision of him sitting in the boat.

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

blue nova wrote:Robert wrote:
Yes my Father in law indeed . He built this camp 25 years ago to go hunting with friends. Now he cannot walk like he used to because
of emphysema and hip problems so I am the eyes, ears, legs and back for the hunt, and I am no hunter. I go just for the good grub.
:D :D :loves

such a beautiful place !!!! he dearly loves it here at the lake. remember the movie.."on golden pond"...with the fondas ? it has such a feel :loves that is what i felt when i had vision of him sitting in the boat.

(((Hugs)))
Yes I remember that movie, it was a good one. It was the first movie, and probably the last that Henry and Jane Fonda did together. Our pond is far from golden, it's more blue like by day and I suppose golden or
red depending on the sky however, the true color is more like tea water. Us pilots refer to them as black water ponds known to be very dangerous to land on because you cannot see rocks or other obsticales below.
On tea water pond, hmmmm, probably not a good title for a Hollywood Movie. :lol:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:lol: It's okay Anne...bait buckets...Orbs they are very hard to tell apart. ;) I give you an "A "for good eyes just for noticing the circular object under the boat seat! and heck, ... I haven't even started on you seeing Robert's dad in law. :sunflower:

Hmmm... I am getting a tad worried now about the loss again of your electrical system, Roxie. :shock: Nothing is showing up when on the ground? :scratch:

:shock: :shock: :shock: I just saw the UTube video and I think I developed a bad case of frost bite just from watching! :shock: Holey Moley! You Canadians are a tough breed of humans! :lol:

(((HUGS)))
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

"Sandy"]:lol: It's okay Anne...bait buckets...Orbs they are very hard to tell apart. ;) I give you an "A "for good eyes just for noticing the circular object under the boat seat! and heck, ... I haven't even started on you seeing Robert's dad in law. :sunflower
:

When I posted that picture I did notice the bucket there and wondered who might see that as an orb. Anne was the one with the sharp eyes. ;)
Hmmm... I am getting a tad worried now about the loss again of your electrical system, Roxie. :shock: Nothing is showing up when on the ground? :scratch:
I thought I had the problem solved ,but I guess not. I did buy an instrument to monitor the system voltage but didn't have a chance to put it in. That will go in before I fly
again. I gotta get that in cuz if my engine quits, I could be stuck up there all day. :lol: :lol: Image
:shock: :shock: :shock: I just saw the UTube video and I think I developed a bad case of frost bite just from watching! :shock: Holey Moley! You Canadians are a tough breed of humans! :lol:
I've been in water like that before and the initial shock is not that bad. Bad is when you go in the water (through the ice) and you cannot get a change of clothes or a warm place to dry off.
That being said, i believe the waters of the Caribbean have a little more appeal than the icy waters of the north.Image

(((HUGS)))
Sandy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Guys,
Roxie wrote:
I've been in water like that before and the initial shock is not that bad. Bad is when you go in the water (through the ice) and you cannot get a change of clothes or a warm place to dry off.
That being said, i believe the waters of the Caribbean have a little more appeal than the icy waters of the north.
Actually, A nice warm Hot tub would feel good tonight. It's chilly here and I'm afraid I overdid it pulling up Lantana bushes. I just can't seem to stop when I get going. It's the challenge of the thing! :roll:

I loved the movie, 'On Golden Pond'. Wasn't that the last movie that Katherine Hepburn did? ...or maybe it was Henry Fonda's last movie. :scratch: Now you got me thinking about movies. Loved the African Queen too. ...a real "oldie" but still a great film!
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

Sandy wrote:Hi Guys,
Roxie wrote:
That being said, i believe the waters of the Caribbean have a little more appeal than the icy waters of the north.
Actually, A nice warm Hot tub would feel good tonight. It's chilly here and I'm afraid I overdid it pulling up Lantana bushes. I just can't seem to stop when I get going. It's the challenge of the thing! :roll:

I loved the movie, 'On Golden Pond'. Wasn't that the last movie that Katherine Hepburn did? ...or maybe it was Henry Fonda's last movie. :scratch: Now you got me thinking about movies. Loved the African Queen too. ...a real "oldie" but still a great film!
Love,
Sandy
I don't remember African Qween but I know I have seen it. Lantana bushes? Never heard of them, sounds tough though. Probably not as tough as our tuckamore for sure. :mrgreen:
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

I used to live in a town called Lantana!!! I never knew it was a bush! Sandy, you and I have the same taste in movies! Loved them both....African Queen and On Golden Pond!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Guys,
How interesting that you used to live in the town of Lantana, Clare. 8)
The Lantana bush is a very tough persistent and utterly invasive bush that can get quite tall. It is not native to Australia (Someone thought it was pretty and imported it from Africa years ago) and I'm afraid it's doing great damage to the native plant life as it takes over everything. :( I saw red when I saw this grouping of Lanatana bushes reaching into Geoff's planting bed and trying to smother a lovely old native bush...so I began a simple puning back and before I knew it I was up to my eyeballs into the clearing out of this one grouping. I guess this is my stab at recalaiming native plant life for this month. :lol: It was on a wild uninhabited lot and not really on Geoff's property so I shouldn't have really been doing that, but George says, "NOBODY LIKES LANTANA!" :lol: So I hope he's right! :shock:

I like all kind sof movies, Clare, with a few exceptions...horror movies (you know the kind that uses "blood and guts" as a dialogue :shock: ) , really risque movies :oops: (I get embarrassed easily) really super sad movies (I hate to cry...a few tears okay ...but if I am left with an overwhelming need to mourn ..forget it! :? ) and really, really stupid movies that insult my intelligence. :roll: Hmmm I sound a bit "persnickity" after all... :lol:

Have a good week end everybody! Roxie, please be careful if you go out in that lovely plane of yours...we've gotten rather fond of you here and would like you to stick around on this earth a while longer yet. ;) Image
Love,
Sandy
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

I loved your post, Sandy! Yes, I totally agree with your taste in movies. Last weekend, my daughter and I rented "The Last Song"....I was sobbing....I didn't think I would be that affected by it! Anyway, happy weekend to all of you! And, yes, Roxie, please be careful.

Love, Clare
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

luvinlife wrote:I loved your post, Sandy! Yes, I totally agree with your taste in movies. Last weekend, my daughter and I rented "The Last Song"....I was sobbing....I didn't think I would be that affected by it! Anyway, happy weekend to all of you! And, yes, Roxie, please be careful.

Love, Clare
Yes will be carefull :mrgreen: Going windsurfing in a couple of hours. Its blowing SW at about 80K and it's 24C which is 80F in the US ;)
If I don't drownImage I'll be sure to get that plane fixed :shock: :lol: :lol:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Guys,
I don't think I've heard of "The Last Song", Clare. Whose in it? What's it about? (As you may have noticed George and I don't get out much. :lol: ) Did you ever see "The Bridges of Madison County' with Clint Eastwood and Meryl Streep? Oh my! I cried for an hour after seeing that one...broke my heart it did. My Mom loves those "cry till theres no water left in your body" movies... but as for me, perhaps because I don't drink enough water to begin with, I tend to prefer good ole comedies and action/adventure... sweet dramas too but with a happy ending for sure.(I really don't care if they get an academy award...just give me what I want... happy times for all the characters I've gotten attached to! ;) Obviously I will never have a career as a movie critic... :roll:

They do a lot of wind surfing and kite surfing in these waters, Roxie. The people we usually see out there are quite accomplished at it, but occasionally we see the poor beleagered beginner and it looks like sheer torture to me as they spend most of their time dragging their kite through the water and searching for their footboard which as drifted half mile down the beach. Still, it is the talented and coordinated ones, who are zipping through the water, leaping thirty feet into the air as they use the waves energy that make me wish I could try my hand at it. But who am I kidding?!!! I would more than likely find myself on a one way trip to New Zealand which lies due east of us... :lol: Better stick to nice quiet body surfing I suppose. :roll: The occasional shark is thrill enough for me! ;)
Love,
Sandy
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

The Last Song is based on a book by Nicholas Sparks (he wrote The Notebook, and Dear John -- all tear-jerkers). Miley Cyrus stars in it. I had a lot of 11:11 this weekend!

Love, Clare
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thanks for the info, Clare. And I'm glad to hear your week end was a good one...Ours was good too...a bit rainy but still very enjoyable. I am loving being here at Geoff's, high on the hill and getting a bird' eye view of the Pelicans as they soar past. 8) Better not get used to it though...in a few days it will be time to return home. :roll: sigh... :lol:
Love,
Sandy
Yamabushi1111
New Friend

Post by Yamabushi1111 »

ElevenCards,

Thank you for the message (your second paragraph)!

Everyone is intuitive or psychic to some degree or another. How open we are to ourselves and to everyone and everything else correlates with our capacity to be aware in a much more dilated manner than is common. Since childhood I have aspired to develop these "exceptional capacities" so I would say yes to your question, though I feel "psychic" as a concept and term is one that obscures more than enlightens the condition.