Pennies as a "Prompt"?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: Pennies as a "Prompt"?

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hi Guys, I found an old French franc coin the other day. I assume it came from Phil's childhood
"treasure trove" that the kid's are fascinated with.
Then the other day I found an English penny and later still an American penny! KEWL!
This morning also, a white feather floated in through the window and landed neatly by my
feet (just like in Forrest Gump!)

I've been uber-prompted too and was a tad anxious it was something to do with Phil and
Thalia being away in London. I hope not...they're due back late next week!

Love to you all, Petra
ॐ LOVE Petra
Kaya
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Kaya »

Clare, I thought you'd like to know that Doreen Virtue writes in her book "Signs From Above: Your Angels' Messages About Your Life Purpose": "Coins...are often used by the angels to show us messages or give us guidance. ...The next time you find a coin on the ground, know that it was purposely placed in your path."

I also found this poem online which I found relevant and quite sweet:

I found a penny today
lying on the ground.

But it's not just a penny,
this little coin I've found.

Found pennies come from heaven,
that's what my Grandpa told me.

He said Angels toss them down.
Oh, how I loved that story.

He said when an Angel misses you,
they toss a penny down;
Sometimes just to cheer you up,
to make a smile out of your frown.

So, don't pass by that penny
when you're feeling blue.
It may be a penny from heaven
that an Angel's tossed to you.

So now pass this on to people you care about
and who you feel are Angels to you.

I just did.
An Angel is now watching over you.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Oh what a lovely poem, Kaya. I must say it brightened my afternoon. May we all be knee deep in those pennies from the angels! :sunny:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
JJJ
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by JJJ »

I haven't read all the other replies so I don't know if this is redundant. This is a "common" thing to happen in "haunted" places. Do a search on something like "pennies falling from nowhere" and see what you find. Your son does have a gift. :)

luvinlife wrote:As most of you know, my 15-year old son has been trying to "bury" his gift of hearing/seeing celestials. Well, he and my 13-year old daughter both know about my "connection" with the angels. They also know that my favorite prompt is when I get a white feather. Anyway, my son has all of a sudden confided in me that he has been asking his "angels" for things like signs, etc. He told me that he's been finding pennies everywhere at times when he's been asking, and in unusual places. Could this be his prompt?

Tonight, when I was meditating, I was wondering why my "prompts" seemed to be slowing down. Well, when I was walking through my hallway at home, I saw a beautiful white feather. Not a bird feather. Just a beautiful, white, fluffy feather. I actually thought my kids were playing a trick on me because it was so "unreal". No, they really weren't. Then, when I was taking laundry out of my dryer, a penny just absolutely "flew" out of the dryer into the laundry basket. This happened literally two minutes after I found the feather. I showed my son (the skeptic) and I think he's really now a true beliver! By the way, I'm going to try to post a picture of all of my white feathers this weekend (if I can figure out how to do it!)

Love, Clare
To those whom much is given, much is expected
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Thank you, JJJ. I believe he does also. At first, he was afraid. Now, he starting to like it.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius