new here and saying hello

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
kali_99
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

new here and saying hello

Post by kali_99 »

Hello to all. I have been reading the posts here for a little while and thought i'd :loves introduce myself instead of just lurking ;)
I am familiar with the 444 phenomenon and have had wonderful related experiences. Recently I started seeing 1111 quite a bit
and thought i'd try and find out about it and found ya'll!. On my birthday ( may 11) I was down at the beach and I found a key and fob
in the sand. It is labeled on both sides " mail box number 11" It felt very significant to me. Like I was literally being handed a key to
a new experience. I find living in a human body very difficult. So dense :p) I just feel so unproductive. I pray everyday to serve God
( whom I personally prefer to call my Heavenly Father) I am ashamed of the fact that I ask to serve and then stay holed-up in my apartment
most days. It's like I'm saying " I wish to serve You Father, use me as You Will" but then I pull the covers over my head.
Thanks very much for listening.
Love, Peace and Light to you all :loves
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: new here and saying hello

Post by Geoff »

Dear Kali,

Welcome.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi kali,

I smiled when you said this.
I pray everyday to serve God
( whom I personally prefer to call my Heavenly Father) I am ashamed of the fact that I ask to serve and then stay holed-up in my apartment
most days. It's like I'm saying " I wish to serve You Father, use me as You Will" but then I pull the covers over my head.
Thanks very much for listening.
I smiled because it sounds so much like what I said some years ago. Every night without fail, I begged God to allow me to help. I was itching to get knee deep into some project of progressing this world and my human siblings. But sometimes we don't realize the way He/She is using us...sometimes it is simple and small. Sometimes it is large and noticable but irregardless, we are being used every day each time we share a kindness or a caring thought and prayers of healing and support for our world and worldwide family. There is much that can be done outside our flat but much inside as well. You asked with all you heart and you will be answered...are being answered every day.

I enjoyed your post kali. Welcome to our 11:11 board family. :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

A warm welcome from me too... i used to do the same, pray that i could be of use, still do... :)

enjoy your stay...

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

:hithere hello and welcome to the site kali :hithere

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Welcome from me, too, Kali! My opinion is that the best way to "serve" God is to love!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
kali_99
New Friend

Post by kali_99 »

:sunflower: Thank you all very much for the warm and loving welcome!! I am very happy to have found my way here. I would like to share a little something with you all. I live and work in downtown Vancouver, Canada in a hospital. I had been feeling of late , that I was losing my compassion toward a particular group of people ( ego-based thought) The drug-addicted "street people". I pass by many panhandlers and homeless people on my way to work daily and while at work. As I was walking past a man wrapped in a blanket who asked me for spare change, I actually had the thought " can you not go and be homeless somewhere else? On Friday I was at a store adjacent to the hospital and there was a young man whos spastic, dancing-like movements known commonly on the streets as " tweaking", identified him someone on crack cocaine. He was shirtless and his torso was covered in bloody scratches. As I was paying for my purchases I overheard a store employee telling the young man that he should go to emergency instead of hanging around in the store. I was immediately offended by what I (mistakenly) perceived to be a lack of compassion for him. So I piped up and asked why she felt he should go to the emergency? She replied that he had a bad cut on his head. I asked the man if I could have a look at his head and he bowed his head so I could see. There was indeed a deep gash. I suggested that he did indeed need to go to the emergency to have it checked out and asked him if he would like to walk over with me. He said " yes please ma'am" So we walked over together. Before we entered the hospital, he wanted to put his shirt on. I watched him struggle to control his spastic movements and put his shirt on. We continued on and I took him to the triage area and asked him if he would be ok on his own at this point as I had to get back to work.He assured me he would stay and thanked me again with manners any mother would be proud of.
This morning, through Grace, it was shown to me how I had hardened my heart against the people who needed me the most. The very people that God had asked me to serve. I was shown that a person's appearance is absolutely no indication of their true self, of their heart. I am grateful to my brother for the lesson. I am so grateful for the knowledge that I am serving God. And I am grateful to all of you here for the fellowship you are offering to me.I am looking forward to going to work today!
much love to you all :loves
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Beautiful story, Kali! You are truly a lightworker!
Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

wow kali that's awesome :)
thx for sharing -:]
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Kali,
Thank you for sharing that inspiring experience! I agree with Clare...yes, you're definitely a "Light worker." :D
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
kali_99
New Friend

Post by kali_99 »

Thank you very kindly for allowing me to share. And for the "validation" :p)
much love to you all :love
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Welcome to the board Kali,

I enjoyed reading your inspirational stories.

love,
Daddy - O
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.
Kaya
New Friend

Post by Kaya »

Your story made me a little teary-eyed, Kali. What a beautiful lesson.