1111 address on a television show

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Shield
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

1111 address on a television show

Post by Shield »

Some time ago I am almost positive I noticed 1111 as an address on tv show. I think it was a sit com but the only thing I remember clearly was the numbers were in descending order from left to right and appeared to be metal. I'm not sure of this either but I think the numbers were high enough to be visible over the shoulder the character that lived or worked there.

I have thought of this a lot since I first came to this board and it just came to me that the scripts and characters in the program may be sending prompts to the audience similar to a mass email.

I have read as much on 1111 as 56 year old eyes will allow but have not seen it mentioned here. Has anyone else seen this?

Stay safe and alert.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: 1111 address on a television show

Post by Geoff »

Dear Shield,

No I don't think its been mentioned. But 11:11 is getting out now, and appearing is all sorts of artistic ventures.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Shield,
I don't know the particular show you are thinking of but I remember Blue Nova (Anne ) mentioning that once she saw a definite reference to 1111 on Ghost Hunter I think it was. (not sure now, though :scratch: ...my 51 year old mind sometimes forgets the details. ;) :)
I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see more of that kind of thing in the future. Hope so anyway. :finger:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

Sandy wrote:Hi Shield,
I don't know the particular show you are thinking of but I remember Blue Nova (Anne ) mentioning that once she saw a definite reference to 1111 on Ghost Hunter I think it was. (not sure now, though :scratch: ...my 51 year old mind sometimes forgets the details. ;) :)
I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see more of that kind of thing in the future. Hope so anyway. :finger:
Love,
Sandy
So would that prompt still be considered individualistic or would you surmise that it was intended for a mass audience ? :?
Shield
Family

Post by Shield »

Good morning all and thanks for the input. As I was reading the replies I turned to the military channel and my thought was the tv 1111 might be a tech. version of military recruiting posters I saw in my younger days placed around high schools. The posters were targeting juniors and seniors but there for any to see and consider the possibilities.

I don't know if I have the knowledge to express even an informed opinion. I do believe anything is possible in spirit.

:sunflower:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Shield wrote:
I do believe anything is possible in spirit.
:cheers: I couldn't agree more!!! :D
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
memawlaura
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by memawlaura »

Hello and welcome to the MB Shield,

Thats how I found the MB one day I was watching Oprah, she had guests on that were discussing spiritual matters and during the break they advertised a future episode and these big bold letters 11:11 with a black background came on the tv. This was almost 4 yrs ago and I thought if its on tv its got to be on the internet and here I AM. I believe many artists and tv are awakened but step carefully waiting for the right times to discuss the midwayers and the progress group. I dont know if you've ever tried talking to anyone not familiar with midwayers and you can get some pecular looks :roll: :shock: :? it took me some time to be able to discuss our midwayer cousins with those not quite awakened by the prompts. Now its pretty easy to discuss with just about anyone, but I dont have to worry about my career and what producers and directors think about what I'm discussing. Its just going to keep growing from here until its a household subject.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

memawlaura wrote:Hello and welcome to the MB Shield,

Thats how I found the MB one day I was watching Oprah, she had guests on that were discussing spiritual matters and during the break they advertised a future episode and these big bold letters 11:11 with a black background came on the tv. This was almost 4 yrs ago and I thought if its on tv its got to be on the internet and here I AM. I believe many artists and tv are awakened but step carefully waiting for the right times to discuss the midwayers and the progress group. I dont know if you've ever tried talking to anyone not familiar with midwayers and you can get some pecular looks :roll: :shock: :? it took me some time to be able to discuss our midwayer cousins with those not quite awakened by the prompts. Now its pretty easy to discuss with just about anyone, but I dont have to worry about my career and what producers and directors think about what I'm discussing. Its just going to keep growing from here until its a household subject.
Aww, I love your post Laura, very true too!
I, however, still don't talk ever so freely about our Midwayer Friends, reckon I ought to try.

Love, Pet xx
ॐ LOVE Petra
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

Hi Pet,
Yeah thats when intuition comes in to know how its going to be received by the listener. It helps to open up to our father's flow so it comes out with the right knowledge. In the beginning I was insecure with the knowledge of the midwayer's but not anymore. I usually answer others who are having problems with a question instead of advice and get the interested in the topic. So many are so frustrated about the economy and corruptness so they ask me what I think and I tell them I'm waiting for Heaven on Earth and that opens a wide range of conversation. :sunflower: Thats normally when I just let it flow through me and out my mouth. You will be surprised how many are partially awakened.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Hi Laura! That's true for me, too. It's intuitive with me to know who I can talk to about this and the right time, place, etc.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

Well thats just one of many gifts we've learned to use, I'm waiting for all the other ones as we speak. I still cant wrap my mind around manifestion, except the old concepts you reap what you sow :lol: :lol:
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

DJKENZ
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by DJKENZ »

One of my healer friends Manoj just told me this morning
that apart from Ellen Degenres opening-up "11:11 Records,"
The girl Snooki from the sitcom Jersey Shore also sees the prompt.
Here's the article:
http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvmusic ... zi-2010248
-------------------------------------
"Every person is a birth-less, timeless, immortal, invisible, indescribable AWARENESS
that decided to take birth & become a time-bound, mortal, visible, describable CONSCIOUSNESS." -DJKenz
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Kenz!!!! Good to see you! How's the family?

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius