Daughter receiving time prompts

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
crluvearth
Busy Bee

Daughter receiving time prompts

Post by crluvearth »

The other day my daughter (she's 10) suddenly shouted out "That's so weird!". I was in the other room and inquired what she was referring to and she told me she always sees 11:11. I was beaming inside but trying to stay calm because I wasn't really sure how to address this with her. Then she nonchalantly tells me she sees 5:55 as well. I have always had a sense she might be sensitive (if that's what you call it) to contact by Celestials but didn't think it would start so young.

She knows I have been reading the Urantia Book for several months and she's really fascinated by it. I shared the guide that came with it but was really nervous about my husband, and sure enough he found it in her room and took it away. He doesn't mind what I read or believe but obviously he cares what she believes. I haven't shared my experiences with him but have explained it's not like a religion or cult but I am sure my new found fascination and nightly reading makes him wonder :lol:

The only thing I could think of to tell my daughter was that it was her Angels making contact with her. I am really at a loss of what is appropriate to explain to her at this age, especially with the fear of her sharing this with my husband or her friends (getting teased) but at the same time I think it is a wonderful opportunity for her to tap into and learn at an early age :? I don't want her to feel ashamed or scarred just because I tend to worry too much what other people think. She is truly a unique soul and marches to the beat of her own drum. It's really admirable and brave and I only wish I had more traits of :loves

Hoping someone has experience with this and suggestions on how to address this with her, if it's appropriate :?: :?: :?:

Much love,
Cindy
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Daughter receiving time prompts

Post by luvinlife »

I think you handled it beautifully. Our children are very intuitive and unfortunately some in society would squash their contact with our angel friends by telling them it's "crazy" or "evil", etc. I try not to get too excited about it with my children because I don't want to go the opposite way either. It's wonderful that your 10-year old is being prompted!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
roxiedog13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by roxiedog13 »

crluvearth wrote:The other day my daughter (she's 10) suddenly shouted out "That's so weird!". I was in the other room and inquired what she was referring to and she told me she always sees 11:11. I was beaming inside but trying to stay calm because I wasn't really sure how to address this with her. Then she nonchalantly tells me she sees 5:55 as well. I have always had a sense she might be sensitive (if that's what you call it) to contact by Celestials but didn't think it would start so young.

She knows I have been reading the Urantia Book for several months and she's really fascinated by it. I shared the guide that came with it but was really nervous about my husband, and sure enough he found it in her room and took it away. He doesn't mind what I read or believe but obviously he cares what she believes. I haven't shared my experiences with him but have explained it's not like a religion or cult but I am sure my new found fascination and nightly reading makes him wonder :lol:

The only thing I could think of to tell my daughter was that it was her Angels making contact with her. I am really at a loss of what is appropriate to explain to her at this age, especially with the fear of her sharing this with my husband or her friends (getting teased) but at the same time I think it is a wonderful opportunity for her to tap into and learn at an early age :? I don't want her to feel ashamed or scarred just because I tend to worry too much what other people think. She is truly a unique soul and marches to the beat of her own drum. It's really admirable and brave and I only wish I had more traits of :loves

Hoping someone has experience with this and suggestions on how to address this with her, if it's appropriate :?: :?: :?:

Much love,
Cindy
My daughter sees 1111 as well and I realized that in a similar situation to which you describe. She was about 14 at the time, now at 19 she doesn't
talk about it so much. She did tell me recently that she does still 1111 the last time on her cell which showed 11 11 11 for aug 11 at 11:11 in the
evening.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Cindy,

I think you did good a good job at the introduction of the Angels and Celestials in your daughters life. While your husband may prefer she not be exposed to new thought and revelation, your very words and actions as you live a more peaceful, focused and God centered life will still influence her and when she is old enough to decides the direction she herself wishes to go...those all important love seeds will have been planted.

Roxie, You wrote:
My daughter sees 1111 as well and I realized that in a similar situation to which you describe. She was about 14 at the time, now at 19 she doesn't
talk about it so much. She did tell me recently that she does still 1111 the last time on her cell which showed 11 11 11 for aug 11 at 11:11 in the
evening.
You know, that is the second time today I have heard of those 11 11 11 prompts. On this same forum, Jill, (Hampster Whisperer) saw that prompt yesterday....
It's sort of unusual and extremely cool! 8)
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hi guys, yeah Sandy, and I got that prompt for two days running before the WiFi was
working again. When I saw it so often I knew all is well.

Love to you all, Petra xx
ॐ LOVE Petra
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I'm glad to see you back online Petra! Is everything repaired after that ferocious storm?
Hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Petra, love the picture!!!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Oh thanks Clare! Manny's always wanting me to change my FB picture with us both
in it! LOL

Love, Pet xx
ॐ LOVE Petra
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Cindy,
My daughter has been getting prompts for quite a while now, shes almost seventeen. I fear that my over exuberence with trying to understand her range of spiritual gifts and talents hasn't always been helpful, or in her best interest. I think George's advice on stepping back and not overwhelming these kids is best.

I've had to think really hard about quelling my enthusiasm at wanting people to know the incredible things she is capable of. Letting them grow up and deciding for themselves how they want to be introduced to the world may be the most frustrating thing in the world when all you want to shout from the mountaintops is, "LOOK AT THIS KID! SHE'S GOING TO CHANGE THE WORLD!!!!" When all they want to do, no maybe better stated as, "Need to do!" is not draw attention to their own particular case of weirdness, and simply try to navigate puberty and all the challenges that come with it.

So, as I sit back watching(with baited breath) her maturity unfold, I believe my job is to learn as much as I can to gain a better understanding for myself. Most of the time it seems as if she's waiting patiently for me to catch up. The rest will come in it's own time and when it does I'll be that loud mom on the sidelines shouting, "SEE? I TOLD YOU!!!!"

Love to all,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

Seeker13 wrote:Dear Cindy,
My daughter has been getting prompts for quite a while now, shes almost seventeen. I fear that my over exuberence with trying to understand her range of spiritual gifts and talents hasn't always been helpful, or in her best interest. I think George's advice on stepping back and not overwhelming these kids is best.

I've had to think really hard about quelling my enthusiasm at wanting people to know the incredible things she is capable of. Letting them grow up and deciding for themselves how they want to be introduced to the world may be the most frustrating thing in the world when all you want to shout from the mountaintops is, "LOOK AT THIS KID! SHE'S GOING TO CHANGE THE WORLD!!!!" When all they want to do, no maybe better stated as, "Need to do!" is not draw attention to their own particular case of weirdness, and simply try to navigate puberty and all the challenges that come with it.

So, as I sit back watching(with baited breath) her maturity unfold, I believe my job is to learn as much as I can to gain a better understanding for myself. Most of the time it seems as if she's waiting patiently for me to catch up. The rest will come in it's own time and when it does I'll be that loud mom on the sidelines shouting, "SEE? I TOLD YOU!!!!"

Love to all,
Kim
I did the exact same thing Kim. My daughter started seeing the prompts at about the same time as I did and she was 13 at that time. Like yourself I didn't want to overwhelm her
with this and so I backed away. Now she is 19 and moving away to attend university, tomorrow in-fact. She still sees 1111 often and talks to me about that on occasion but for now
I have to let go while she matures and hopefully educates. ;) Tomorrow I will drive her 800 kilometers away which is going to be very, very difficult for me. :(
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Roxie,
I'm thinking about you and that long drive today. Made it myself years ago... with my own boys.
(((HUGS)))
Sandy
sunflower123
New Friend

Post by sunflower123 »

Hello everyone!

My daughter is 13 and sees time prompts too! It's kind of fun, we call them out to eachother. She mostly sees 11:11.
She too is the kind of kid that marches to her own tune, a leader for sure!

She and I talk about it and we say that it"s the angels saying "HI"....nice!!!

Just enough info for her right now I think.

H :hithere
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

Sandy wrote:Dear Roxie,
I'm thinking about you and that long drive today. Made it myself years ago... with my own boys.
(((HUGS)))
Sandy
Thanks Sandy, tis not going to be a good weekend for sure . I still have the oldest boy at home doing
a fine arts degree so he will be around for at least another 3 years. That is some comfort for me for the
time being. After that :shock: :roll I'll have to work not to go crazy.
crluvearth
Busy Bee

Post by crluvearth »

Thanks all for the kind encouragment and sharing your experiences with your children, it really helps! This is all very wise advise and it all makes sense. Yes, hard to let them grow into themselves at times but we all had to do it as hard as it was. Having this group and the faith of something much, much bigger than I could ever imagine reminds me daily, I am not in charge (thank God!) :D

Best of luck with driving your daughter to school, can't imagine how hard and prideful that must feel all at once. Sounds like you've got a lot to be proud of :bana:

Much love,
Cindy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Roxie,
No matter how old they get, in our hearts they're still our precious babies.

We have to trust that we've done enough.... All Is Well.

And in a month she'll drop off eight loads of smelly laundry on the way out the door with your car keys in hand to see her friends. For the next four years you'll automatically load up on groceries before she comes home anticipating the announcement, "Mom I'm going shopping!" heading straight to the kitchen cupboards. On the twentieth our son Dan got married, it was a magical event, but after all was said and done, I have to admit it was disappointing when he didn't raid the cupboards. I thought at that moment, "Wow, he's really all grown up."

It's completely alright to mourn when our kids move on to adulthood, do what you need to help yourself deal with it in a healthy way.
Aleah(my daughter) is about to start her final year of high school.... don't tell her I'm already hoarding grocery bags.

Hope everything is as painless as possible.
Love,
KIm
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi seeker
a connection! :)
ty
your words are very heart-felt and make complete sense
much appreciation
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity