Physical contact?

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
linda1111
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Physical contact?

Post by linda1111 »

I just want to add a few thoughts to my post above. This is just my opinion and from my own experiences, but I am pretty sure that angels do not need or have feathers. They are light beings, they move through time and space with thought. They are capable of doing anything, intervening in our lives, performing daily miracles, and the list goes on. I respect everyone's opinion, including Clares and everyone else on this site and everywhere. I find we are all equal in every respect.
Love to all
Linda
Paul

Post by Paul »

Hi Linda,

I agree with you. Angels do not have feathers. It is just that sometimes they will manifest feathers to show us that they are around. That has happened to me on numerous occasions. I have also had a feather appear in my bathroom. I went in to take a shower and there was nothing on the bathroom floor. When I stepped out of the shower there was a white feather at my feet. Just over a month ago I was taking a shower and I heard a loud plunk next to me. I said: "What was that?" I looked at my feet and I saw a penny laying there. It had seemingly manifested out of thin air and dropped into the shower. So, the angels will manifest objects at times to let us know that they are there for us.

Love,
Paul
linda1111
Family

Post by linda1111 »

Hi Paul,
Your right, because the Penney thing has happened to me before, so why not a feather, although I don't recall any, or just didn't notice. All I know for sure is they can do so many different things to make there presence known.
Love & Peace Paul
Linda
happyrain
Family

yogic twitch?

Post by happyrain »

so... muscle spasm of possible form of contact???
just above the elbow behind my right arm- there is a ongoing twitch (its been happening the last portion of my day)
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi HP,
just above the elbow behind my right arm- there is a ongoing twitch (its been happening the last portion of my day)
I don't know... but I had something similar last night in the middle of one of my feet. The same thing happened several times last month too and once again in the middle of the night. It wasn't a muscle cramp, more like a vibration that went on for awhile... a very weird feeling.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Sunny wrote:
more like a vibration that went on for awhile... a very weird feeling.
yogic twitch?
by happyrain » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:56 am

i have recently been getting 'yogic twitches' /small areas of vibration or touch....... :sunflower: HR, i have been getting them above right elbow also. :D i have even been getting 'poked'....on my upper shoulders...like someone tapping.

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hmm~~~ anne :11 on your post and when i came here to read 1414 views
well i wonder what the purpose of these feelings are

i tried meditating and it stopped for a while but when i was done it started right back up again X_X
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

happyrain wrote:hmm~~~ anne :11 on your post and when i came here to read 1414 views
well i wonder what the purpose of these feelings are

i tried meditating and it stopped for a while but when i was done it started right back up again X_X
:shock: ...cool !! 8) :D

they are happening to me on a constant basis now. especially at night...when i am more 'aware' of them.

last night.....someone was playing with my feet...it was soooo obvious they were trying to get a giggle outta me...it worked !! ;) i could feel fingers....the tingling sensations along with touch....was amazing ! and a neat thing happened...i would say to whomever it was,," right foot please"...and my right foot would be tickled. i then would say..."ok left foot please"...and then tickling on left foot. :lol: i was seeing Lights also...tiny pinpoints of light would appear then disappear...like a twinkling star.

:loves
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

aha oh man thats awesome! ^_^ :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

HP wrote:
aha oh man thats awesome! ^_^ :loves
:cheers:
{{{{HUGS}}}}
Sunny
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Anne! WAY too cool!!!!!

LOVE!!!!
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
clarity
Family

Post by clarity »

blue nova wrote:last night.....someone was playing with my feet...it was soooo obvious they were trying to get a giggle outta me...it worked !! ;) i could feel fingers....the tingling sensations along with touch....was amazing ! and a neat thing happened...i would say to whomever it was,," right foot please"...and my right foot would be tickled. i then would say..."ok left foot please"...and then tickling on left foot. :lol: i was seeing Lights also...tiny pinpoints of light would appear then disappear...like a twinkling star.

:loves
This made me laugh :). My feet hang off the end of the bed while I sleep and I always think I'm going to feel something touch my feet but never do. I'm glad too, I don't like things that I can't see touching me . . . it's like being in the ocean and you can feel the fish touching and nibbling your legs but you can't see them.

I sometimes see bright blue pinpoints of light out of the corner of my eye. I always thought it was from looking at a computer screen too long.
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Clarity wrote:
I sometimes see bright blue pinpoints of light out of the corner of my eye. I always thought it was from looking at a computer screen too long.
me too. ( its not the computer screen.... ;) )

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Gabbriellini
New Friend

Post by Gabbriellini »

that happened to me too! I am soo glad I found people sharing about this here. I thought me and my boyfriend were the only ones! We were in a tent, half asleep and suddenly my boyfriend jumped and opened our tent's door and checked outside, there was only the full Moon around, and the crickets, we were on top of a mountain, he claimed he was touched by an angel, that the touch was soft, I asked him if he was dreaming of me, he said yes, but the touch and smell was different that it wasn'T me, or a creature like us, that it was so different. Then we went back to sleeping again, we were half asleep and I saw this blue bright light in my hands, at that point I was half dreaming and half awake, and then in my dream, I cuddled my boyfriend and and the whole room we were in turned blue and the light surrounded us. I would open my eyes and close them just to check if it was real and the light wouldn't go, it was there. We were awake and we felt we were touched by these colourful angels, just once, maybe twice, it was amazing man!
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Great story! Thanks for sharing! I feel a soft stroking on my face or through my hair. It happens especially when I'm sad or upset. It is so comforting.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Very interesting experiences; I'm liking this thread a lot.
I see a bright blue light very often nowadays. Our landlady recently died and
it started happening just after her death. I wonder if it's her as she used to live
in this apartment when she was younger. Either that or my eyes are dying? lol

Love, Petra x
ॐ LOVE Petra
wirelessguru1
Old Friend

Post by wirelessguru1 »

Physical contact can be (and is) felt when energy is being transferred across frequencies...just like when laying out in the Sun one can feel its warmth on the skin...
The Invisible Universe!
Braenda
Old Friend

Post by Braenda »

:hithere Hello sweet friends, I've had experiences of feathers landing right next to me after I have meditated or needed comforting. It's thier way of letting you know that they are there with us. :loves Hugs Brenda
Panther
New Friend

Post by Panther »

Ack, keep clicking save instead of post and lost my post. :(

I've gotten quite used to the brushes that tell me someone is there. They are quite comforting and make me smile. I was in a grocery store looking at goods on a shelf when I stepped back into someone, stepping on their foot. I turned around to apologize and there was no one there.
I'm also getting used to suddenly have a picture of something in my head and seeing that thing later in the day. Like last week a white butterfly popped in my thinking. When I went for lunch later, a white butterfly flew around me for quite a while.
The story on the bird interested me on here. I pictured a bird being hit by a car on the way to work and when I was driving home, a truck in the other lane hit a bird with its grill and it bounced off my hood. I was horrified. Not quite liking that kind of premonition.

Two nights ago I was alone in the house and distinctly heard my name called. This is a first when I was alone. It freaked me out and I was shaking. Not sure if I'm ready for that....

I'm also seeing the movements out of the corner of my eye, was keeping that one to myself until I read all the same experiences here.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

:hithere hi panther
wow
when i was younger i heard my name being called and it FREAKED ME OUT
you have some really cool experiences here, thanks for sharing :)
DJKENZ
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by DJKENZ »

I heard my name being shouted when I fell asleep at the wheel (which woke me up)...only to be saved from a
terrible car crash. I posted this experience elsewhere on the board.
-------------------------------------
"Every person is a birth-less, timeless, immortal, invisible, indescribable AWARENESS
that decided to take birth & become a time-bound, mortal, visible, describable CONSCIOUSNESS." -DJKenz
kali_99
New Friend

Post by kali_99 »

Hello Everyone :hithere
I love reading the posts. I'm usually here reading everyday. It really makes me smile to read about everybody's experiences. :D
I had something very cool happen last night. As I mentioned earlier in another thread, I hear ringing in my ears almost constantly. Well last night I heard someone speaking directly into my right ear. I looked to the right almost expecting to see someone standing beside me ( that might have been a shock as I was lying in bed ;) ) and then I looked back at my lap top and it was 11:11. I'm hoping because I didn't " freak out" when I heard the voice that it will happen again. I must admit the constant ringing, that becomes louder when I focus on it is getting a bit tiring. After all it's been going on for years now.
Peace, Light and Love to all

Carly :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Guys,
Carly, I too am enjoying everyone's experiencing. I love it when you get the voice in the ear... The first time it happened it was a kind of signal for me to understand that my spiritual birth had begun in earnest. A Midwayer friend wished me HAPPY BIRTHDAY! after a day of seeing my birthday prompt...7:11.
Like our kenz's experience, it is somewhere on this big ole board somewhere...

Kenz..I'm so glad you were warned and are here to tell us about it. It is always a pleasure, brother, to see you on the board. :D

Panther... I have lost soooo many posts. (mostly my fault i think though) My biggest trouble lately is to remember you can't absent mindedly correct the mistakes on the preview. I think it will allow you to click once or so...but if you keep at it..the post disappears into "la la land". :shock: I want you to know that I am enjoying hearing about your experiences... well, not the bird one probably. :shock: That must have been difficult to watch.(both times) But it is interesting that you saw it ahead of time. Wouldn't you love to know "the whys"? .. Why that part of your day instead of another part? :scratch: Well some day hopefully it will all make complete sense. :finger:
Love,
Sandy
Panther
New Friend

Post by Panther »

Sandy, I lost trying to make sense of what I see or why I see it long ago. I just accept it. Life is weird, we all have the ability to change how things happen by making choices. So some of the the things I see in advance, don't happen. I'm just listing the ones that do. Like I said before, i'm reading and learning if it it is accepted here. My life has not been easy having this gift and it def isnt a 100%. It's more a hit and miss but more hit in my life because I live it. All I know is my one sister consults me on things and I live totally on intuition. Thats all I can say on this.
I'm reading book by Eckhart Tolle that are really helping me in life right now so I'm curious how this site feels about his findings?
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Panther,
You have a most interesting and rare ability and I see no reason why it would not be accepted here.
I'm reading book by Eckhart Tolle that are really helping me in life right now so I'm curious how this site feels about his findings?
I have not read his books so I cannot comment on your question, but there are many on the board who have and have enjoyed them and gotten much from their pages. Here is a URL to a thread about them in the Spiritual book forum.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=6360
Love,
Sandy