angels knocking?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
mm1111
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

angels knocking?

Post by mm1111 »

Hi all!

I am so glad to be back. Today is the first day of school and I finally have some alone time! :roll I have not been able to meditate for the last couple of months and have been looking foward to getting back into it. I think the little break is just what I needed, at first I thought it was a bad thing. I kinda jumped in head first with all of this and rushed things which led to me being tricked. I have been asking outloud if I should continue meditation and have been waiting for a sign.

I have heard of people hearing knocks at the door right at 11:11 and nothing was there. Well for me, in the last two weeks I have had something similar to that but people were actually there. First time was at 11:11 it was the neighbor kid, second at 11:11 again it was my cousin. She know about this and I opened the door with a big smile and told her what time she knocked.

I also heard if this kind of thing happens three times it is a message so I was really excited for it to happen again. :finger: Then yesterday, my brother who also knows about this knocked exactly at 1:11!! :bana: :bana: When I first started seeing the prompts those were the times I would see everyday, twice a day. (they were VERY persistant)

So, that made three knocks the day before I would have started meditating again. It felt so good to meditate again! I am starting completly fresh with the AC cd and going by the instructions (no rushing). Hope to give you some good updates, Im feeling real good about this go around! Its nice to hear you again George! LOl. :lol:

Much love, Maggie.
Follow your heart
Irit
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: angels knocking?

Post by Irit »

Hi Maggie,

It seems that you are getting back into the swing of things again, with your kids starting school. Having some "down-time" and getting out of our heads is so very important. I guess you can tell I am speaking from experience!

Irit
:sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower:
"When the Student is ready, the Teacher will appear"
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

Thanks for the post Irit and hello!

My alone time didn't last too long! LOL. My son just came home sick after only 2 hours at school, he even has a fever. The wonderful thing was when I was signing him out in the office, there was a guy fixing the digital clock. Guess what time was stuck on it, yup 11:11. It was around 10:40 really. I told my son, look at the time on the clock. He said good, they are with me right now, they know I dont feel good. He is only ten and this seemed so sweet. I was frustrated until I saw the clock, so glad to feel close to them again! :loves :sunflower:
Follow your heart
Irit
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Irit »

Your son's remark sounds like something my son would of said at 10 years old. I am sure your son will feel better very soon. However it was nice to see the time the clock was set at.

Irit
"When the Student is ready, the Teacher will appear"
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

It's good to see you back on the board, Maggie! :sunflower:
I'm glad to hear you are feeling great, getting some fabulous 11:11 prompts and taking it slowly and prayerfully. We're behind you... hoping that you are blessed beyond your best dreams by your meditation experiences. :kiss:
How's your son doing? His remark to the school 11:11 prompt was just precious! :D
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.