Hi everyone :)))

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Taisiya
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Hi everyone :)))

Post by Taisiya »

Hello friends.
I am planning to remember this day, as i certainly believe that since today something would change in my life. I am so happy that i found this forum, and all you people, who share their ideas and experience. I know, for some of you it might sound little boring, but i am just dyieng to tell my little story.
As most of you, i have seen 11:11 millions of times, may be for about 5-6 years. I am from Russia, but at age of 22 i decided to move to the United States and to see what it is like( pretty strange). All together, i live here(Philadelphia) for 4 years. May be just about a year ago my life started to look the way i always it wanted to be. When i came to this country i did not know anybody, i had actually no money, and my whole family was back home( My parents). It is impossible to say everything what was going on with me for all the time, but for just to be short : i was really lost, i mean lost mentally. I did have a job, and i went to school again to get the american education and for many people i looked like a sucseessful young girl, but i knew inside i was actually lost as a person and it started to damage my self-respect issues. Coming back to 11:11: all these years i have seen these digits, but only the year when i started to find myself and feel love, feel who i am: i reallized that 11:11 comes to me not almost every day, but even twice a day. Parallel with that, in my life lots of good changes started to happen. But what made me to look up things online was yesterday. I just want to share it with you: i met a girl, about my age, she also liked art and anything creative, thats why she invited me to dinner just to talk about things like that. For some reasons i felt something about her: nothing crazy, but you know sometimes you just have a feeling about people and you cant deeply explain what it is, but i felt that this person is capable at some point to change my views, not significant, but there is a chance: i dont know yet:)). She convinced me that she wants to pay our bill, and before the waiter came back for the credit card, all of the sudden she showed me a bill and asked me: Do you think it would not look strange for a waiter if i put 11:11 for his tips? she said because she actually wanted to get the round number on her credit card( and it happened to be that the waiter supposed to get 12 dollars tips) . imagine how i felt when i saw this number .
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Hi everyone :)))

Post by Geoff »

Dear Taisiya,

Welcome to our site.

I managed to spend a week in Moscow, in winter, and boy was I cold. We just don't have the right clothes, and the soles of my shoes were too thin for that sort of cold. That was before I got involved in 11:11, but I was however meant to help a young girl there, and I hope I did. I gave her a book about angels.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Taisiya, :hithere

I enjoyed your post very much. You sound like a very courageous young woman, leaving your country and going to a new place all alone. I am happy to hear that your life is looking the way you always hoped it would and I pray that each new day is filled with wonders and discoveries, and peaceful contemplations.

Perhaps this URL, the FAQs, http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9 will help you in your search for the meaning of the numbers you have been seeing.

Welcome to this friendly message board, Taisiya. I look forward to reading more of your post and life experiences. :D

Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Welcome, Taisiya! I enjoyed your story very much!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Taisiya
New Friend

Post by Taisiya »

Thank you. I am glad i made people feel this way. I think that nowdays most of us simply are missing the point when you just can feel. May be i am wrong and it is just me,but i am truly enjoed your warm replies. ;))
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hhaiiiiii taisiya
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
MichelleP
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by MichelleP »