New and SCARED

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
gofigerr11
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

New and SCARED

Post by gofigerr11 »

I am new to this site. I have been seeing the 11's for a few years. It started with me just waking up every night at 11:11. At first I thought I would die at this time, then I got used to it. For the last maybe year and a half it has gotten much worse. Not just at night but everywhere, I thought I must be going crazy like int the movie 23! My daughter was moving last minute to Hawaii, our flight was for November 11th (11/11) it left on the 11th and it was flight number 11! I changed it. Since then it's been getting much worse. This last week it was very bad. Yesterday I was looking up info about it and I thought about my Grandma, then I realized she died in November of 2008 but I didn't know what date. I got very ill, I knew it would be the 11th, but I was scared to look, I kept thinking "no it won't be the 11th, that would be too weird" I looked up her obituary from a search site and found it was the 11th! She died on 11/11! I nearly had a breakdown. Then last night I had a dream about a friend that I haven't seen for 20 years, he was the best friend of another friend of mine. On my way to work I told myself "I'm done with the 11's, I'm going to let it go. I will go to work and look up my friend on Facebook." When I looked at his wall there was a conversation between him and someone else that they wrote in code using numbers instead of letters... they used all 0's and 1's so there in my face were 3 paragraphs full of 11's, I really lost it. I told a girl at work that is the only person I have confided in because she believes in things like this... she said I need to go see a medium. So this morning I had to run a errand and I went by this metaphysical book store she recommended to see if they knew of any real phycics (I'm skeptical) the lady tells me they have phsycics that work there, but today they have a new person starting, only she is a NUMEROLOGIST! I hadn't even told this lady about my 11's, just that I needed a physcic. So I go back at lunch to see the numerologist, who's first day at this particular stor just happens to be today.

Am I nuts?
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: New and SCARED

Post by Geoff »

Dear gofigure,

Welcome. I am only worried about all the fear that you seem to be CHOOSING to associate with this. You will find, as we all have, that there is nothing to fear. Have a look at the threads in the very first forum - FAQS and that will likely save you money with your psychic.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: New and SCARED

Post by Sandy »

Hello Gofigure,
Geoff is right and you have nothing to fear. :) I have been seeing the 11's and other numbers for over five years now and I can say with conviction that it was probably the best thing that has happened to me. In many ways, it has led to changes in my life but always at my own choosing. The bottom line is that we are always in control...to read ... to research... to think or meditate on what we discover and to eventually decide where we go from here in life and where it will take us into eternity. These wonderful beings who are touching your life with these prompts are loving, kind and caring and they want the best for you and for this world.

Please do take a look at the FAQs http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9 and perhaps read other threads and posts in this section by people who like you see this wonderful number prompt. I hope you will soon feel better maybe even priviledged to be one of a vastly growing number of people singled out to be prompted.

Welcome to the message board!
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.