11:11 - more questions about number sequences

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: 11:11 - more questions about number sequences

Post by Sandy »

Good Day to You Vlad, :hithere

You wrote:
But sometimes I am confused of these numbers, runes and dreams. I feel as if someone would say to me something. For example that runes. When the rune will appear again in the sky I take a photo and send to you. It is just paranormal ! And sometimes I feel that everything around me miss the point. Maybe just I think about it so much and Im overload of it. I dont know.
Many people are interested in the paranomal. In my opinion all these things, the paranormal, spiritual, and scientific world are all related to the same great whole which is the Universe. As individuals, we each are drawn to certain interests and directions because of our God given personalities. So in following this direction slowly and carefully, always asking for imput and guidance from our own inspired vision of the Universe Source, then we move forward in knowledge and understanding. It isn't something we need stress over though. In fact, worrying often leads to frustration and can stop the forward progress in its' tracks. All these things we desire will come to us as we are ready I think. No one knows better then God when we are ready for these added skills and "knowledge."
And how can I let the God move to my life ? Meditation ?
Yes meditation, in some form, is a wonderful way to let God move your life. The answers come, often when we least expect them at these wonderful peaceful times. Meditation is sort of like walking up a set of steps. Each one taken slowly and gently bring you ever closer to those lofty hieghts of spiritual imput that we so desire.

I hope you are having a great weekend, Vlad. What is the weather like in the Czech Republic this time of year?

Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Vlad
New Friend

Post by Vlad »

Sandy wrote:Good Day to You Vlad, :hithere

You wrote:
But sometimes I am confused of these numbers, runes and dreams. I feel as if someone would say to me something. For example that runes. When the rune will appear again in the sky I take a photo and send to you. It is just paranormal ! And sometimes I feel that everything around me miss the point. Maybe just I think about it so much and Im overload of it. I dont know.
Many people are interested in the paranomal. In my opinion all these things, the paranormal, spiritual, and scientific world are all related to the same great whole which is the Universe. As individuals, we each are drawn to certain interests and directions because of our God given personalities. So in following this direction slowly and carefully, always asking for imput and guidance from our own inspired vision of the Universe Source, then we move forward in knowledge and understanding. It isn't something we need stress over though. In fact, worrying often leads to frustration and can stop the forward progress in its' tracks. All these things we desire will come to us as we are ready I think. No one knows better then God when we are ready for these added skills and "knowledge."
And how can I let the God move to my life ? Meditation ?
Yes meditation, in some form, is a wonderful way to let God move your life. The answers come, often when we least expect them at these wonderful peaceful times. Meditation is sort of like walking up a set of steps. Each one taken slowly and gently bring you ever closer to those lofty hieghts of spiritual imput that we so desire.

I hope you are having a great weekend, Vlad. What is the weather like in the Czech Republic this time of year?

Love,
Sandy
Dear Sandy

I am pleasured you are interesting about my country :) and you are patient with me. Thank you.
Ussualy there is sunny and hot weather of this season and temperatures reach 30 °c. But today it is raining. I like this. I dont like hot weather. I like sun but i dont like hot days. Winter there isnt so frosty. There are about-5°c to -8°c in the winter, excepting this year’s winter which was really cold thermometer indicated from -10°c to -20°c

Your advices have help me. I came to the conclusion that maybe there is no point think about where are these numbers come from or why i can see the runes. The best way will be wait. The answer will come when we least expect it. Maybe it will turn out well or not. „Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.“ V.S. Law

I looked for a wisdom in germanic slovanic and celtic old books, I read about their phylosophy about rules of world and about death because my favorite person Allison DuBois says that if you want understand life you must understand death. I didnt understand these books so much, it is difficult to read or me. What do you think about that idea ? Have you ever heard about Allison ? Maybe you can watched her at Hallmark Channel.
Vlad
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Vlad,

I agree with you and do not care much for hot weather either. When I lived in the U.S. summer was not my favorite season. but I love the cooler months and also enjoy a nice rainy day. There is another member here, he is called I-Am on the message board, who lives next door to the Czech Republic in Slovakia. He is a wonderful photographer and posted some lovely photos a while back.
I read about their phylosophy about rules of world and about death because my favorite person Allison DuBois says that if you want understand life you must understand death.
Yes I have watched Allison Dubois on the show Medium. I had never watched it until this year and have enjoyed it. :)
I looked for a wisdom in germanic slovanic and celtic old books, I read about their phylosophy about rules of world and about death because my favorite person Allison DuBois says that if you want understand life you must understand death.
Let me think about that. Are life and death really separate entities? For me, life is more than what occurs on this planet in this lifetime. It is a journey without end as we travel ever closer to our goals of understanding God. Death is sort of like walking through a door to the next step. There will be many stretching far into eternity. Some of us arrive on that death step early, some late and while we feel some sadness and loneliness upon the death of someone we love it is becoming ever clearer that in fact they are not gone and there is no separation. The veil between what we know as life in the physical and life in the spirit is becoming ever thinner as we allow for amazing possibilities to exist in our minds. It seems believing in ourselves and trusting in the great and wonderous Love of the Universe Source who is known by so many different names and terms in the far flung universe, is the simple beginning. Wonders beyond our greatest imaginings exist, not just in the physical we see but also within ourselves as well because a gift, a part of God, dwells within each of us. As we atune ourselves to that Higher part of us we are capable of reflecting God's greatness and seeing hearing, feeling and participating in these same wonders. You have seen an aspect of these marvels in the runes you observed in the sky. You may not have the answer to it yet but the answers are there and most likely you will find it within you.
This is a great quote!
Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.“ V.S. Law

Thank goodness that once the lesson is learned it is ours forever. :) I look forward to the day when there are no more tests! ;)

Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Shield
Family

Post by Shield »

Hi, Many thanks to each of you that take the time to reply to questions and offer your insights. I have found a lot of missing pieces to the puzzles I am trying to solve here.

A few years ago I did start seeing 1111 often for no logical reason I could think of. It did not last long and quickly forgot about it.

My mother crossed over in late Dec. of 07. Soon after I started seeing 918 consistently. I would look at the clock at 9:18am and pm. Often when I was outside driving or what ever I would see 918 at random times and if I remember 918 was on the odometer of both the truck and car at the same time and there was a significant difference in the mileage on the vehicles.

At 9:18 pm Feb. 06, 2008 I looked at the clock and remembered that soon after high school I was hired by the County Ambulance Service and was given badge # (you probably guessed it already) 918. Very quickly after word my thought was hiring on as an EMT. had been a new beginning in life for me.

The end result was I moved to Florida with no destination set in stone and ended up living 8 miles from a spiritual community near Orlando. Going there opened my mind to the possibilities of what I read,see and think now. The feeling I got when I was there was very close to what I remember
sitting on the front porch of my grand parents farm house when I was very young.

Since I moved back to KY I see 1111 once in awhile and like another poster I read here something
bad happens. Like finding out a bad characteristic or deed of a close relative or friend I was not aware of. It got to the point that any time I saw 1111 I cringed and got an "Oh no, not again" feeling. For now I just hope 1111 means I am about to learn a tough lesson that I would not learn any other way but that is just a hope or ??????.

Thanks again and I wish you well moving forward. :bike:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Shield,
Thank you for introducing yourself and telling us a bit about your life. I enjoy reading your post.

I am sorry you have lost the physical presence of your mother on this world. Many times people report that their promptings start after a loved one has passed on. We have been told our passed on loved ones can ask that we be prompted but it is out Fragment of God (Higher Self) that dwells within us that has the final say. So I believe there is a very good chance your own dear mom iniated your prompting. :D
You wrote:
Since I moved back to KY I see 1111 once in awhile and like another poster I read here something
bad happens. Like finding out a bad characteristic or deed of a close relative or friend I was not aware of. It got to the point that any time I saw 1111 I cringed and got an "Oh no, not again" feeling. For now I just hope 1111 means I am about to learn a tough lesson that I would not learn any other way but that is just a hope or ??????.
Receiving an 11:11 prompt is a good thing. It is much like a hello from our Celestial friends. One reason people sometimes see it when bad things happen is because the angels and midwayers are calling in on us and letting us know they are there for us encouraging us as we work through our own "trials of life." I see 11:11 often in good times as well as those difficulties that sometimes crop up. It is much like a quick call from a friend saying, "Hello I am thinking of you at this moment."

Here is a URL you may find helpful ... (If you haven't seen it already :) ) FAQs http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9
I'm glad you've joined us. Welcome to the message board, shield!
Love,
Sandy
Shield
Family

Post by Shield »

Thanks Sandy, After a lot of reflection I think it is possible in my case that prompts are meant to be warnings to stay alert so I can avoid or moderate potential problems. My career field was public safety so I dealt with traumatic events for most of my adult life. Dad was a fire fighter so I grew up around them.police,emt.s etc. It may be this skewed my understanding of things but I can't help but think
angels can adapt to any situation as needed.

If this possibility was addressed in the faq I did n't see it. Guess I should try and meditate on it.

Thanks again for taking time to reply. :)
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi shield

its nice to meet you
i liked reading your post :loves
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Irit
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Irit »

Hi Shield,

Whenever I have been prompt, I immediately think about what is going on in my life at that second. Then I have to ask myself if I was seeking any guidance. The answer is usually yes to one of both of those questions.
:hithere
"When the Student is ready, the Teacher will appear"
sunflower123
New Friend

Post by sunflower123 »

Me too Irit!
I was thinking about someting going on in my life that I am desperately seeking guidance about. I sometimes check my cell phone and it's 4:44, that happens a lot. Just now I was thinking to check my cell phone. I didn't, but my home phone rang and I almost didn't check because I thought "telemarketer", but I got up anyway and the number calling was 444-4444. Too funny!

H :hithere
Irit
Family

Post by Irit »

It's funny sometimes the way we get prompted...it is usually when we least expect it! I like the way it makes me feel, like I am being watched over and protected. It's a good feeling! :D

Irith
wirelessguru1
Old Friend

Post by wirelessguru1 »

Irit wrote:It's funny sometimes the way we get prompted...it is usually when we least expect it! I like the way it makes me feel, like I am being watched over and protected. It's a good feeling! :D

Irith
Of course. When "in-sync" (In Harmony) with the overall cosmos network one (1) is "protected" almost by definition... :D
The Invisible Universe!
Vlad
New Friend

Post by Vlad »

Sandy wrote:Hello Vlad,

I agree with you and do not care much for hot weather either. When I lived in the U.S. summer was not my favorite season. but I love the cooler months and also enjoy a nice rainy day. There is another member here, he is called I-Am on the message board, who lives next door to the Czech Republic in Slovakia. He is a wonderful photographer and posted some lovely photos a while back.
I read about their phylosophy about rules of world and about death because my favorite person Allison DuBois says that if you want understand life you must understand death.
Yes I have watched Allison Dubois on the show Medium. I had never watched it until this year and have enjoyed it. :)
I looked for a wisdom in germanic slovanic and celtic old books, I read about their phylosophy about rules of world and about death because my favorite person Allison DuBois says that if you want understand life you must understand death.
Let me think about that. Are life and death really separate entities? For me, life is more than what occurs on this planet in this lifetime. It is a journey without end as we travel ever closer to our goals of understanding God. Death is sort of like walking through a door to the next step. There will be many stretching far into eternity. Some of us arrive on that death step early, some late and while we feel some sadness and loneliness upon the death of someone we love it is becoming ever clearer that in fact they are not gone and there is no separation. The veil between what we know as life in the physical and life in the spirit is becoming ever thinner as we allow for amazing possibilities to exist in our minds. It seems believing in ourselves and trusting in the great and wonderous Love of the Universe Source who is known by so many different names and terms in the far flung universe, is the simple beginning. Wonders beyond our greatest imaginings exist, not just in the physical we see but also within ourselves as well because a gift, a part of God, dwells within each of us. As we atune ourselves to that Higher part of us we are capable of reflecting God's greatness and seeing hearing, feeling and participating in these same wonders. You have seen an aspect of these marvels in the runes you observed in the sky. You may not have the answer to it yet but the answers are there and most likely you will find it within you.
This is a great quote!
Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.“ V.S. Law

Thank goodness that once the lesson is learned it is ours forever. :) I look forward to the day when there are no more tests! ;)

Love,
Sandy
Good day Sandy

Please accpet my appologise for my late letter. But I was so busy. I work in the forge and Im making knives from damascus steel. And also I learn russian and english language. I have began read book about my heroine Violette Szabo and usually in the evenings I watch british sitcoms The IT Crowd and Black books. that is a good way to advance my skills of English and it is very funny. I hope you aren’t angry at me.

Yeah Slovakia’s landscape is similar to ours. But hills are more higher in the Slovakia than in my country. And forests are denser in the Slovakia. In a time of last regime my father studied in the Slovakian town Liptovsky Mikulas. He has lot of friends from there. Slovakians are nice people. I think they are nicely than Czechs  but in the other side people are various. And how you met that Slovakian ? Has he same problem like me ? Also you said you lived in the USA, why you decided move to Australia ?

I thought that runes are some form of message of ghost my grandfather. Like in the film „Dragon fly“ with Kevin Costner. Have you seen that film ?

I do believ death is a next part of „life“ I hope you undarstand what I mean. It is very interesting that many cultures independently from each other has similar or same estimation of death and other things. Some of that must be true.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Vlad,

Oh no, I am not at all angry with you Vlad. Just the opposite, very glad to hear from you again. Life keeps all of us busy at times... This has been a good month, visiting with quite a few friends who have come back for a hello.
I have began read book about my heroine Violette Szabo and usually in the evenings I watch british sitcoms The IT Crowd and Black books. that is a good way to advance my skills of English and it is very funny.
I think your english skills are wonderful! Whatever you are doing is working! I haven't seen the British shows you mentioned but I will watch for them. I do love a good British comedy.
Yeah Slovakia’s landscape is similar to ours. But hills are more higher in the Slovakia than in my country. And forests are denser in the Slovakia. In a time of last regime my father studied in the Slovakian town Liptovsky Mikulas. He has lot of friends from there. Slovakians are nice people. I think they are nicely than Czechs  but in the other side people are various. And how you met that Slovakian ? Has he same problem like me ? Also you said you lived in the USA, why you decided move to Australia ?
After reading your interesting posts I would say that the Czech people are very nice too. :) I moved to Australia because my husband George lives here. He actually grew up in the Netherlands and immigrated to these lands many years ago. I haven't seen much of Australia myself but what I have seen is lovely. They have some gorgeous unspoiled beaches here.
I thought that runes are some form of message of ghost my grandfather. Like in the film „Dragon fly“ with Kevin Costner. Have you seen that film ?
I think I did see that film years ago. I believe all kinds of wonderful things are possible so you could be right.
I do believ death is a next part of „life“ I hope you undarstand what I mean. It is very interesting that many cultures independently from each other has similar or same estimation of death and other things. Some of that must be true.
Me too. I sort of look at death like a new door that has opened with new things to learn and experience on the other side. But at the same time, I am beginning to realize that some things I once thought I would not be able to experience while still in this human body are in fact possible. I think the "great door" to beyond is always slightly ajar leaving room for the opened heart to slip through for greater personal revelations and understanding.

Hope you continue to drop in and visit the message board as your time allows, Vlad.

Love,
Sandy
mrv
New Friend

Post by mrv »

Hello!!!

I am so glad to have found this site! It's nice to know that I am not the only one seeing this 1:11 & 11:11. I have been experiencing this at least twice a day and sometimes at night as well for the past 1 1/2 year after the birth of my daughter. I also frequently see 3:33 on a weekly basis.
I am just curious and would like to know what you meant in your previous thread regarding " special children being born. What exactly do you mean by special. Because these numbers appeared literally the day after my daughter was born and never before I am pretty sure this is not a coincidence!
Any advice or insight as to how I should use this in guiding or preparing my daughter?

Blessing,
Misty
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Misty,

Two things seem to be happening. Firstly these children frequently have very strong psychic gifts, and secondly, they often have an unusually experienced Father Fragment. Now that last comment requires a lot of explanation, that I won't go into now. What they require is parents that are not judgmental, and hopefully fully supportive of their "strange" children who may come out with all sorts of things. In particular they need to be protected from the typical judgmental nature of peer pressure, and even society.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

:hithere hi misty welcome to the boards :hithere
Geoff wrote:Dear Misty,

Two things seem to be happening. Firstly these children frequently have very strong psychic gifts, and secondly, they often have an unusually experienced Father Fragment. Now that last comment requires a lot of explanation, that I won't go into now. What they require is parents that are not judgmental, and hopefully fully supportive of their "strange" children who may come out with all sorts of things. In particular they need to be protected from the typical judgmental nature of peer pressure, and even society.
love,
Geoff
:thumright:
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Yes, I agree....great answer, Geoff! Welcome from me too, Misty!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
dougal
New Friend

Post by dougal »

I have a colleague who is very into 11:11.

I was hoping you may be able to answer a couple of questions:
- Is 11:11 lucky and if so, why?
- I understand 11:11 could mean one is more genetically "configured" to have Celestial contact. Is this true?

Many thanks
Dougal
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi dougal,

Welcome to the message board! Well most of us who are 11:11 prompted would probably say, yes, we are lucky or fortunate to be prompted. But that does not mean that our fortunes are necessarily better than anybody else. In other words we stand no better chance to win the lottery or on the ponies then the next person.

People who see the number prompts do have abilities that could be considered valuable in enlightening our world. These abilities and talents could come in the form of their work, their innate desires to love and care for others as well as determination to progress in spirtual knowledge and spiritual abilities. I do believe often times genetic are helpful but there is also a lot to be said in the word perseverance for those of us who didn't seem to have a psychic bone in their body for most of their lives. :) I believe we humans can do amazing things with a lot of faith and love. Meditation is a big key in connecting to the Celestials and discovering the wonder that is within each of us. Even people with "sluggish genetics" like me, can make contact. It just takes a little work sometimes.

Here are a few URls that you may find helpful.

11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

What it really means
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=6573

Love, Sandy
Irit
Family

Post by Irit »

Welcome Dougal...
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Welcome Dougal,

I would think that anyone who is Celestially guided, is "lucky". Why? Well the more you do for them, the more they do for you. And if you are Celestially guided, that means you are doing what they want. I will give you a simple example, but hope it does not come across wrongly.

Clearly I try hard to do what it is I believe the Celestials want. So, it was not a great surprise to me, when a few days a go I went to a hardware store, to get some boards to make a storage area in the garage roof, and had a "lucky" break. The point is, I did not want to spend a lot of money, because I am renting, and it was going to cost $36 for two six foot boards. So I asked if he had any seconds quality. He offered me a 12 foot board, that he would cut in half, and charged me $1.00 all up. He even helped me load my trailer. That's how I see "lucky", when you work with angels. It was scrap to him, and gold to me.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Irit
Family

Post by Irit »

Geoff wrote:I would think that anyone who is Celestially guided, is "lucky". Why? Well the more you do for them, the more they do for you.
I totally agree with you Geoff. I get "lucky" all the time. It's like planting a seed and watching the idea come to life!!

Irit
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Great example, Geoff! I also have to count myself as a very "lucky" person...blessed?

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Veera
New Friend

Post by Veera »

Hi,

I (used to) get 22:22:22 and 11:11, 12:34 and other sequences a lot - also 21 and 211 at one point - 77777 - 33:33:33 etc. I didn't know what it was all about but suspected it had something to do with the universe, infinity and how everything is connected. Also, I did think it was a sign of some sort to myself to either pay attention or notice how everything is connected, everything makes sense (and has a logic) etc.

Well, it's very nice to read about all you here!

A question: I've been getting lots and lots of 7:11, 5:11, 2:11 etc times lately - always a number and THEN 11. What might this be about? Is this just another version of the 11's?

Anyone else with this version?
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Veera, :hithere
It's nice to meet you! Yes, I get many of the numbers you mentioned seeing. For me the number prompt 1234 usually refers to progress and the 2:11's and 3:11's 5:11's etc. I usually I take same as the 11:11 ...a hello from the Midwayers (similar to angels) who grace our home and those of the many other people who are being prompted. Still often times the Midwayers will prompt us with meanings and ways we accept as a rudimentary form of communication so others may have attributed different meanings to these numbers. You may never have heard of Midwayers before, but they have lived on our world for thousands and thousands of years and serve God and our higher celestial siblings as they are needed and in any way possible. They love and understand us humans as this world is their home too and they wish it to be a place of progress and peace for all as it was meant to be. We are being prompted because we can assist them and this project of lightening our world in some way. So basically the 11:11 prompt is a wake up call... an invitation to help in this monumental task!
This very thread on page one has some helpful information as old time members discussed these prompts. Here are a couple other URLs you may find helpful as well.

11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9
What it really means
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=6573

Welcome to the message board, Veera!
Love,
Sandy