I THOUGHT I WAS CRAZY

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
ASENATH
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

I THOUGHT I WAS CRAZY

Post by ASENATH »

In 2006 I was working as a vet. assistant and I was abusing pain killers and I had just started when I started seeing 555 every where my phone the clock and what was so weird I would see it on our animal scale at work and the thing is the scale was always on o.oo until we put and animal on it. Well sadly I got fired that year but I still saw it and I thought it meant something bad was gonna happen. Well now I see 1111 all the time on my alarm clock and I always look and the right time for some reason. But last year june 1st thru june 5th I woke up june 1st thinking the night before all these things had happened but they really didnt all week I hallusinated I would see people and really talk to them it was people I knew the funny thing is all this stuft I was thinking was happening actually started coming true and it was all bad stuft was I having premonitions or and I crazy but I still see 1111 all the time and I think I do have some gift people think I'm crazy. :?
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: I THOUGHT I WAS CRAZY

Post by Geoff »

Dear Asenath,

Welcome. My gift to you was to take all your UPPER case and fix it. Its considered rude on message boards, but some folks don't know that its seen as shouting. Its worth reading most of the threads in the very first forum - FAQS.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Asenath,

No I don't think you are crazy. :) As you look around this site you will notice that many people are experiencing the 11:11 number prompts and others just as you have. I have also heard similar stories of "knowing" like you went through on those five days in June. Sometimes, for whatever reason, we are gifted with an ability beyond our spiritual perceptions.
Whiles you perceived all these things that came true as bad, in fact, it was still happenings within your life...and in a way your responsibility. In other words the Celestial being responsible for giving you this gift of site did not create those "bad things that happened. They happened and for some unknown reason you were given foresight beforehand. Does that make any sense? I guess my point is that you do not have to fear our Celestial friends. They are gentle and loving and always have our best interest at heart and that revolves around helping us to discover our own special place in the universe within the great Love of the Creator Source, God. It is in rediscovering of this fabulous relationship that our own lives become easier to manage and we can better benefit others and our world.

Here are a few URLs that you may find helpful as you investigate the 1111 prompts.

11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

What it really means
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=6573

11:11 More questions about number sequences.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2059

Welcome to the message board, Asenath. :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Welcome, Asenath! Good luck on your journey.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
ASENATH
New Friend

Post by ASENATH »

SO SORRY FOR THE UPPER CASE , IM NOT SHOUTING JUST DIDN"T KNOW IT WAS THAT BIG. IM NOT AFRAID OF THE CELESTIAL JUST DO NOT UNDERSTAND ALL OF THIS AND I HAVE READ ALL OF THE MESSAGE BOARDS IM NOT STUPID ,I DO UNDERSTAND THE BOARDS AND WHAT U ARE TALKING ABOUT BUT WHY ME IM BASICALY HOMELESS LIVING WITH A FRIEND MY MOM GOT MURDERED WHEN I WAS 17 MONTHS AND MY DAD DIED FEB.9TH 2010 OF CANCER. I DONT HAVE ANY MORE FAMILY HERE WHERE I LIVE. I STARTED SEEING 1111 ALOT MORE AFTER MY DAD PASSED I THOUGHT IT WAS HIM EVER TIME I SAW THE NUMBERS SO I WOULD ALWAYS SAY HI DAD I LOVE U. IS IT IN THE BIBLE FOR US TO BE ABLE TO SEE THESE NUMBERS AND HAVE A MEANING BEHIND THEM AND FOE ME TO HAVE PREMONITIONS AND TO ALWAYS KNOW WHOSE CALLING WHEN THE PHONE RINGS OR TO KNOW WHAT SOMEONE IS FEELING OR THINKING SOMEONE THAT IS CLOSE TO ME THAT I KNOW I HAVE BEEN DOING THAT FOR MANY YEARS, THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ME ON T :sorry: HIS SITE IT IS VERY INTERESTING AND I VERY MUCH ENJOY IT. :sorry:
Paul

Post by Paul »

Hi asenath,

I am sorry to hear about your troubles. Whatever happens to us in this life can never permanently harm us. That may sound trite considering what you are going through. But remember that this too shall pass.

We are surrounded by celestial personalities. These beings use certain means to get our attention. The secondary midwayers are electrloyzed beings that live on the earth, but in another band of time. You are being prompted by them to alert you to a higher spiritual calling. They use the 11:11 time prompt to get your attention. Sometimes our departed loved ones request that their loved ones left behind on the earth receive these prompts. It is possible that your Dad put this request in and that you are receiving the prompts as a result.

Inside your mind is a piece of the Eternal Father. This Father fragment has been with you since you were a child. This Spark of God works hard to spiritualize your life and your thinking. When we discover this piece of the Eternal Father that dwells in our minds it is like we are discovering love for the first time. This Father fragment wants you to know that there is nothing that can ever permanently harm you on this earth. Any hardships and deprivations that you endure are temporary. But these hardships can produce in you a character that reflects the character of our Heavenly Father.

The time prompts have no connection with the Bible. The secondary midwayers were given permission to use the 11:11 time prompts among others to awaken mankind to the ascension plan. We start here on this earth as humans and we build a soul based on the spiritual choices that we make while here. When we die our soul is united with the spiritual transcript that is help by our personal thought adjuster (Father fragment) Our main purpose here is to become one with the Father as we live the life of a human being. When we die we will go to the mansion worlds to continue our journey to the Father. Your mother and father are living on the mansion worlds right now. All those that have gone to the mansion worlds want us to know that they are alright and that we will one day join them when we die.

I offer my prayers and love and hope that you can find some peace in this life. Remember that you are surrounded by a host of celestial personalities that are willing to help you cope with your situation.

Love,
Paul
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Asenath,

I am very sorry to hear that you recently lost your father, who I presume must have been a big part of your life, as you lost your mom when you were a baby. I would think that the angels will be making a very big effort to let you know that you are not really alone, even if it feels like that. I can recall when my last parent passed that it felt very weird. Like without an anchor.
IS IT IN THE BIBLE FOR US TO BE ABLE TO SEE THESE NUMBERS AND HAVE A MEANING BEHIND THEM
No its not in the Bible. The Bible stopped being added to about 2000 years ago. The midwayers only got into 11:11 when the very first digital clocks were made, the first ones with a page for each number, sometime in the 50's or 60's. Now of course there are more digital clocks than analogue ones.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Asenath,

I'm sorry that you have been going through such a hard time. And I am also sorry if you felt I was insinuating you were not smart or something. That was not the case. Many, many people come to the site afraid of the number prompts and the celestial's behind them. Our first instinct is to try and get across how kind and loving these beings are. Let's face it, there is much negativity around these days generated by Hollywood etc. regarding the things that we speak of on this board.
MY DAD DIED FEB.9TH 2010 OF CANCER. I DONT HAVE ANY MORE FAMILY HERE WHERE I LIVE. I STARTED SEEING 1111 ALOT MORE AFTER MY DAD PASSED I THOUGHT IT WAS HIM EVER TIME I SAW THE NUMBERS SO I WOULD ALWAYS SAY HI DAD I LOVE U.
That is a beautiful thing to do and I believe with all my heart he knows you do this and feels your love.
IS IT IN THE BIBLE FOR US TO BE ABLE TO SEE THESE NUMBERS AND HAVE A MEANING BEHIND THEM AND FOE ME TO HAVE PREMONITIONS AND TO ALWAYS KNOW WHOSE CALLING WHEN THE PHONE RINGS OR TO KNOW WHAT SOMEONE IS FEELING OR THINKING SOMEONE THAT IS CLOSE TO ME THAT I KNOW I HAVE BEEN DOING THAT FOR MANY YEARS,

These things you speak of come from God. They are input and natural gifts from that part of God that lives within us that Paul was speaking of in his post. The closer you connect with your own spark of God within, the better and better these things and other abilities manifest in your life.
I DONT HAVE ANY MORE FAMILY HERE WHERE I LIVE.
I am now thousands of miles from my own family and sometimes feel the lonliness. This board and the loving people here have helped me through some tough times. I hope you will soon feel as I do about this place and will come here when you feel the need for afamily of sorts who will listen and love you no matter what. Because that is what they do here. ((((HUGS))))

Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

ASENATH wrote:SO SORRY FOR THE UPPER CASE , IM NOT SHOUTING JUST DIDN"T KNOW IT WAS THAT BIG. IM NOT AFRAID OF THE CELESTIAL JUST DO NOT UNDERSTAND ALL OF THIS AND I HAVE READ ALL OF THE MESSAGE BOARDS IM NOT STUPID ,I DO UNDERSTAND THE BOARDS AND WHAT U ARE TALKING ABOUT BUT WHY ME IM BASICALY HOMELESS LIVING WITH A FRIEND MY MOM GOT MURDERED WHEN I WAS 17 MONTHS AND MY DAD DIED FEB.9TH 2010 OF CANCER. I DONT HAVE ANY MORE FAMILY HERE WHERE I LIVE. I STARTED SEEING 1111 ALOT MORE AFTER MY DAD PASSED I THOUGHT IT WAS HIM EVER TIME I SAW THE NUMBERS SO I WOULD ALWAYS SAY HI DAD I LOVE U. IS IT IN THE BIBLE FOR US TO BE ABLE TO SEE THESE NUMBERS AND HAVE A MEANING BEHIND THEM AND FOE ME TO HAVE PREMONITIONS AND TO ALWAYS KNOW WHOSE CALLING WHEN THE PHONE RINGS OR TO KNOW WHAT SOMEONE IS FEELING OR THINKING SOMEONE THAT IS CLOSE TO ME THAT I KNOW I HAVE BEEN DOING THAT FOR MANY YEARS, THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ME ON T :sorry: HIS SITE IT IS VERY INTERESTING AND I VERY MUCH ENJOY IT. :sorry:
Many people that I know from this board and in my community starting seeing 1111 following the loss of loved ones, myself included .
See what Paul writes, it's the best explanation about this site and your situation.

Welcome :hithere