My husbands good deeds

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
mm1111
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

My husbands good deeds

Post by mm1111 »

Hello all,

We had a very nice time taking the dogs to the park the other night. First, my son out of nowhere ask if nana liked to dance. She passed away a couple of years ago and I have been really missing her lately. When you think of my mom you would think of her dancing, she loved it and was very good. She would get random compliments from strangers on how beautiful and happy she looked while dancing. So, I said oh yeah! and why? He pointed to the brightest star in the sky and said he saw someone dancing above it. He just turned ten and seems to be intuned with certain things. I couldn't see anything but knew he did. Soon after that we started to head home and my husband found a cell phone in the grass. He was bound and determined to find the owner. A very happy young man was on his way (it was the third time his wife lost her phone) and my husband said this was the second good deed of the day and that earlier he had been given too much change and handed it back.

Now, my husband is not into this "spiritual stuff" but I do talk to him about it a little. I was telling him how happy I was for his good deeds and the young man pulled up to retrieve the phone. I dont know why and I was not looking for anything but when the car pulled away I turned around to look at the license plate. I was so excited to see 444 as the last numbers of the plate that I pointed and shouted 444 yes! He just smiled at me, but I could see his wheels turning about his good deeds and this pat on the back he recieved for it.

The next day, at the bank I was asked my mothers maidan name which took me by suprise and started to tear up. Then the same lady gave us a date for something which happend to be my moms birthday, then at home I heard the same date. I wonder if our loved ones that have passed can give us little messages as well, or if the midwayers see me hurting and send us messages for them? Either way, they were nice :kiss:
Follow your heart
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: My husbands good deeds

Post by Sandy »

Thanks for sharing moments in your and your family's life, MM. I love looking at the stars too. What a blessing to have such "far seeing eyes" (in a manner of speaking) such as your son has. It sure seems like your Mum and possibly our Midwayer friends as well are finding ways to remind you of her love and eternal closeness. ((((HUGS)))) :loves
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
MichelleP
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by MichelleP »

What a lovely story. It does indeed sound as if your mother was trying to send you a hello hug.

Love,
Michelle
lilly

Post by lilly »

Lovely experience for all of you....I got a little teary when reading the part about the bank......you are all blessed to be so tuned in spiritually. Nice to meet you!!

lilly xx :hithere
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda