I've been given subtle gifts over the recent weeks

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Jhartsock123
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

I've been given subtle gifts over the recent weeks

Post by Jhartsock123 »

When I say gifts, I mean abilities of some sort. Every few days something new occurs. The days that I started becoming aware of these 11:11 prompts, I've been gaining very subtle abilities, such as the ability to faintly see my aura when looking in the mirror very closely, I have to put my head against the mirror with my hand on my chin to see the aura around my knuckles and hands, I see no color, only a very faint white replicated image of my body, but it lacks hair when I try to see it go up my arms..Is this my spirit or just a trick of the eye?

Another odd ability I've noticed is Intuition. I've been gaining knowledge from unknown areas alot recently. I've actually successfully mediated a relationship between a female and a male friend of mine, who were having issues. As I was typing to them, I would instantly just gain knowledge of relationships and how to make them last, I honestly only had 2 close relationships with females, and they were lost when I left school, somehow when I was typing this information to them, I just had that feeling that everything was accurate and correct knowledge.

When listening to music, and reading about God/Angels/Jesus anything spiritual at the same time during certain parts of songs I would feel that amazing goose bump feeling like an electric charge zipped through my body, and chilled my body, and as it happens every time, I automatically think about my guardian angel, or someone who is connected to me in another world, and then I get goosebumps again.

And most recently I've been able to see these white particles in the air in the day time, Like some sort of energy field, it all looks like white noise, but more spread out, like thousands of very faint white orbs sparkling about in the air.

I still have not been able to meditate, or go into a state of deep consiousness, I just can't focus. I always ask, 'If you're masters of the universe, why can't you just speak to me right now?' but seriously, they kind of are extremely intelligent beings, but they can only contact you in so few ways? I haven't really been able to 2way connect to my guides yet. But rarely I do here them say my name in my sleep making me wake up abruptly. What is amazing, is the voices have different tones, and about 2-3 weeks ago, I heard one call my name, and it sounded like an old man with a beard, cause it had that muffled sound when he called my name.

You may think, 'You can't gain abilities over night', well I did.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: I've been given subtle gifts over the recent weeks

Post by Geoff »

Jhartsock123 wrote:You may think, 'You can't gain abilities over night', well I did.

Dear jhartsock,

So did I.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi :hithere
today we're experiencing beautiful energies. all it takes is to be outside.
it seems there's something going on for some and your abilities are very confirming for me. thank you for sharing. overall i would say we are experiencing a widening in our Understanding and recognition on multiple levels.
i believe your awareness is increasing as well as your understanding in things we aren't used to seeing. like light beings residing in another layer. different dimensions. like gaseous forms or something more. there are all kinds of life, microscopic, seen and what used to be called unseen. these beings and their way of life almost seem other worldly but exist here just as we do- maybe your vibrations are adjusting to this reality. is the veil lifting? are we taking on a new Understanding?

you are being guided and are experiencing these things because you are trying to be of service and have a innate desire for Peace and Compassion. are you fueled by Truth? or are we becoming something more?
recognition of a presence from "the other side" through your chills and goose bumps are very rewarding! maybe this, for now, is a form of communication. take note of your thoughts when this happens. listen to your Heart(or feel your gut)
oh oh! white sparkles! :loves i've seen those a few times and read others here have too. very interesting to take note of.

you are receiving. take comfort in your post and rejoice.
heaven on earth is possible. things are accelerating. thank you again for sharing(a great contribution!) ...i think it's important we recognize this is a possibility and reflect on the word creation.

nature... heaven... what a beautiful combination!
commune with the spirits indeed ~Love. remember to carry this with you

maybe we're being uplifted for remembrance. we are in the correcting times right? this is change.
btw i think its really cool that you can see your aura! :loves =)

ok peace friend! :alien: :cat: :flower:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Jhartsock,

You wrote...
Another odd ability I've noticed is Intuition. I've been gaining knowledge from unknown areas alot recently. I've actually successfully mediated a relationship between a female and a male friend of mine, who were having issues. As I was typing to them, I would instantly just gain knowledge of relationships and how to make them last, I honestly only had 2 close relationships with females, and they were lost when I left school, somehow when I was typing this information to them, I just had that feeling that everything was accurate and correct knowledge.
and...

I still have not been able to meditate, or go into a state of deep consiousness, I just can't focus. I always ask, 'If you're masters of the universe, why can't you just speak to me right now?' but seriously, they kind of are extremely intelligent beings, but they can only contact you in so few ways?
Communication with celestials is not limited to seeing, hearing or even feeling their presence. It can be felt in other ways as we admire the beauty of creation for instance or the wonder of a child's mind and the amazing interconnectiveness of our bodily systems. We can meditate through our art, our music as we lend ourselves to the energies from On High. And in my opinion, intuition as you exhibit is very much an important communication tool... You think you cannot focus because you feel unable to do this in meditation... yet you are connecting simply and easily when you write... You are providing a way for messages and information to flow in this way as you focus on the job at hand, in the case mentioned, the mediation between two friends. Perhaps your natural tool and connection is through the written word as you get quiet and allow the words to flow... This ability is nurtured in strength and reliability through daily practice as you allow for this with questions/thoughts poised on paper or on the computer screen that have come to you via many means throughout the day. Make a beginning. It may be you at first but often as the words flow you see a change and blending of your own and theirs.
it just like our spiritual growth and just gets better and better.

Jhartsock, are progressing in leaps and bounds! I thank you greatly for sharing what you have come to realize with the rest of us and I find great joy, encouragement, comfort and knowledge in your post...

Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

understanding auras

Post by happyrain »

i've always imagined someones aura as a layer of light that traces the outline of the body
today i saw something that made me think: aura- but not in the format mentioned above
i work for a 4 year old
took him to the pool earlier and as we were sitting there winding down from all the splashing... i started noticing green/yellow blotches of light around his body
some were near his face some near his ribs and shoulders
the first thing that popped in mind was that i was seeing some kind of energy
it got really quiet and i was feeling very gentle
i sat on the stairs where he was playing. he came over and sat in my lap. i closed my eyes and tried to permeate this feeling. i started seeing a very faint green/yellow light in the darkness. was this him? i thought it was. not to shortly after he took my hand and placed it over his chest. i tried to project and make the green a little greener. afterwards, i swam back off and let him play near the shallow end some more
it was an interesting experience

i'm posting this because i'm curious
what is the aura really? is it possible to see the aura as blotches of light?
were my attempts in the visualization just? i thought i was cleansing or refining his energetic body.... :scratch: if that makes sense
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi HP,
I loved the way you phrased this...
i work for a 4 year old
:lol:

It sounds like you used your intuition so you are probably right. I don't know for sure though :scratch: ...not real versed in the specifics of auras. Hopefully someone more experienced in this area will pop on and give you a qualified opinion.

(((Hugs)))
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Hi Happyrain! I can't help you out on aura's either. I do see "white" sparkles and mist....not sure if that's an aura.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

came back here to find 10 years forwards and i'm no where near as open as i had been with this post. at least it's inspiration to get back to the basics. :lol:

i wonder if clare, geoff or jhart are still around.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
What prompted the reminiscence?

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hey Kim,

well I was browsing my profile realizing i joined in 2010. i can't believe its been over 10 years :shock: i actually joined even earlier on a different username. browsed through old post because this message board archives our journey. while i don't experience energy like that as often right now, i can say that it is definitely energy and definitely an intuitive moment of healing with the kid i was watching. then to read this thread all the way through, i felt some nostalgia for older members.

thanks!!
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
I asked because sometimes I feel antsy when coming to the boards for some reason. I'll start clicking on post after post, then finally stopping on one feeling relieved. Realizing I was looking for something specifically, only my conscious mind didn't know what it was! :roll
happyrain wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:55 pmwhile i don't experience energy like that as often right now, i can say that it is definitely energy and definitely an intuitive moment of healing with the kid i was watching. then to read this thread all the way through, i felt some nostalgia for older members.
Since everything happens for a reason, seems you were probably supposed to take a trip down memory lane.

I miss past members also. Joined in 2006, was on the boards for a long time, left for a few years, when I came back practically everyone had moved on. Guess we all have different paths to travel... and energies to explore!

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.