Physical contact?

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
crluvearth
Busy Bee

Physical contact?

Post by crluvearth »

Last night as I was saying my prayers I asked my Spirit for help and guidance with my mediation practice I have been doing. I also always acknowledge my Angel(s) presence and almost always get a nice stroke on the cheek or forehead.

Last night after I prayed for guidance I suddenly felt like something was nudging/touching my leg. Suddenly I felt an overwhelming charge go through my body, electrical but not hurtful, and when with my eyes closed I could see a really bright circle of light of sorts....hard to describe. It lasted for several seconds and I could feel it in every nerve of my body. It was overwhelming and wonderful at the same time. I don't know what happened but it was something I have never experienced in my life.

I would have never believed something like this could or would happen but I am a believer now!!!

With love,
Cindy
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Dear Cindy,
That was wonderful!!! :cheers: I love it when something like that happens... seems it is usually occurs when we least expect it. I feel charged myself after reading your post. :D
Love,
Sandy
Karlossal
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Karlossal »

Thanks for sharing Cindy.

I've only felt physical touch once as it was the only time i've asked them to make their presence known physically.

I was in a real deep meditative state when I felt a sharp 'tug' at my leg. It shocked me so much and made me jump. I came out of the state I was in and have since not been able to receive their physical contact, lol!
I wasn't scared as such, just shocked that I felt their touch as soon as I asked.
I'm sure it will happen again though, soon enough!
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

I get something like 'twitches' sometimes and wonder if it physical contact. Like maybe a nerve is being stimulated electrically by someone who I can't yet see. I try to notice if there might be any sort of intelligible communication taking place, but I can't be sure. Although it really seems like sometimes a twitch in the leg means I should get up and walk somewhere and do something that is in my best interest or leads to a better outcome for me.
For some reason I feel sure that it is Midwayers or others behind it, although I have no proof other than that feeling. I hope someday that I am not so dense and am more able to freely engage these other personalities.

Love and life,

Jody
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

Great job!! Anything is possible with love and faith in oneself and the divine. Just ask you shall receive.

Love and light

Liz

Child Of God
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Jody,
Love the Avatar Photo! 8)

I get the twitches and tingles, the feeling of a hand stroking your face and even the occasional loving ZAP in meditation sometimes too, so in my opinion, you are getting a form of contact. The Midwayers work with us at our own level so when they find something that works... some rudimentary communication like the leg twitches where you have made the following deduction ...
Although it really seems like sometimes a twitch in the leg means I should get up and walk somewhere and do something that is in my best interest or leads to a better outcome for me.
...they will use it appropriately. I have a friend who even used knocks coming from within his furniture when he meditated as a means of simple communication. One knock yes and two knocks no... something like that anyway.
...and you are not dense! You wouldn't be here if you were! :wink:
Love,
Sandy
Yellow Bird
New Friend

Post by Yellow Bird »

I just love this forum because now I know I am not a kook! No offense intended, of course.

It's just that I take a routine nature walk for about two miles every morning that I can. I walk down a lovely wooded country lane to a rushing brook. I meditate and when I get to the brook, I reach down an bless myself with the water and say prayers to bless the earth.

Sometimes I sit on a rcok and mediate further. Lately I have begun to "talk" to my midwayers and to my guides, whose prompts are becoming so frequent and routine during my day.

One such day last week I was sitting on the rock enjoying the fresh summer air and I distinctly felt someone brush me on my shoulder. It freaked me out and I jumped up and looked around. I was not afraid so much as I was startled.

So now I guess I blew my chances to get a real conversation going--LOL. They will be afraid to scare me again! But I like their companionship on these walks and hope they try again to get through to me.

I ask for contact and then when I get, it I freak out! LOL
Love,
Michelle

"It will be so"
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hiya Michelle,
I ask for contact and then when I get, it I freak out! LOL
I can relate to that! But I've got better over the years. It was when I was much younger.

Love, Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Michelle,
Me too..I have jumped out of my "skin" before when not expecting contact. It won't put them off in the least. :D
Love,
Sandy
Mentalsomatic
New Friend

Electricity tingling

Post by Mentalsomatic »

The electric tingling through your whole body sounds more like you reached a vibrational state. Usually happens when the phisical body is relaxed and the energetic body is resonating. this state is very helpful and promotes health in every aspect of your existence. Angels and helpers can induce this state sometimes. The ideal way would be to learn how to do this on your own.

Fraternal love for all!
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Welcome Mentalsomatic...

This is off topic guys, but i was wondering today, how come when you stare into a mirror into your eyes, you dissapear or change apearance, yet if you stare at an object or other person nothing changes... is their a scientific answer to this...?

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
DJKENZ
Family

Re: Electricity tingling

Post by DJKENZ »

Mentalsomatic wrote:The electric tingling through your whole body sounds more like you reached a vibrational state. Usually happens when the phisical body is relaxed and the energetic body is resonating. this state is very helpful and promotes health in every aspect of your existence. Angels and helpers can induce this state sometimes. The ideal way would be to learn how to do this on your own.

Fraternal love for all!
Cool explanation!
Sounds like Kundalini stirring to me.
I know a number people this happens to/had happened to
and is expected when you are about to have this type of awakening.
The next & final stage of this is a full-blown opening of the Crown Chakra
...and then of course...life is never the same again.
Shaktipat is the other way when a master gives you his energy
to raise your energy & vibrational level & it is strongly felt.
I've experienced BOTH processes. They are indeed wonderful.
-------------------------------------
"Every person is a birth-less, timeless, immortal, invisible, indescribable AWARENESS
that decided to take birth & become a time-bound, mortal, visible, describable CONSCIOUSNESS." -DJKenz
DJKENZ
Family

Re: Physical contact?

Post by DJKENZ »

I've experienced my SIXTH feather-dropping phenomena as of this week.

Check this out....
You get dropped a feather in your work cube and outside in a breeze, always within your hand's reach.
It's seems like a co-incidence that you were at the right place at the right time to catch it in your hands....or is it?
You're laying a goose-down comforter on your bed and someone points out a feather STUCK HARD on your pants.
You get done with an attunement & someone points out a feather sitting on the couch right behind your neck.

The signs can also be a test of your faith.
"Let's test this guys faith at this stage.
We'll drop the feather right when he's laying-down that goose-down comforter.
Let's see if he believes we sent it....or if he thinks that it somehow came from the comforter."
"Ok, today he's wearing a fluffy vest but he's not sure if it has sponge to warm him or goose-down feathers inside.
Lets stick a feather on his back for his other 11:11-seeing colleague to point-out to him to check if he believes it's
indeed us angels or if the feather came out from his vest. [Note that there are NO holes in my vest]"

Conclusion:
The pattern & the tests of my faith have become very obvious to me now.
Dude, after SIX occurences in myriad ways.....do I have ANY doubt that angels are giving me feathers
at a time when it suddenly started just as my spiritual beliefs got stronger, clearer & more well-defined?

No doubt whatsover mate.
YES, GOOD ANGELS ABOVE, I HAVE NO DOUBT LEFT WHATSOEVER THAT YOU'RE DROPPING THOSE FEATHERS
ON ME TIME & TIME AGAIN! :bana:
You gotta love em! (I love the tests of my faith too!) :kiss:
-------------------------------------
"Every person is a birth-less, timeless, immortal, invisible, indescribable AWARENESS
that decided to take birth & become a time-bound, mortal, visible, describable CONSCIOUSNESS." -DJKenz
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Kenz, I'm not sure if you read my post about my son snorkeling and he saw a white feather UNDER WATER (and it was at a moment when I was praying for him). Also, many, many times when I'm meditating outside, a white feather floats down in front of me or is right at my feet. No coincidence. I hope all is well with you and your family.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
imraan
New Friend

Post by imraan »

hi i just got a charge from reading your post...almost like a relaxation...a calmness...a feeling of your prayer for peace has been answered.
im really freaked out right now!
imraan
indi7
New Friend

Post by indi7 »

Hello all, I too have felt a soft touch on my hand, just as I was going to sleep. It is so comforting to know we are not alone here. :hithere
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

indi7
:loves

thank you... :happy

welcome to the forum friend
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

DJKENZ wrote:I've experienced my SIXTH feather-dropping phenomena as of this week.

Check this out....
You get dropped a feather in your work cube and outside in a breeze, always within your hand's reach.
It's seems like a co-incidence that you were at the right place at the right time to catch it in your hands....or is it?
You're laying a goose-down comforter on your bed and someone points out a feather STUCK HARD on your pants.
You get done with an attunement & someone points out a feather sitting on the couch right behind your neck.

The signs can also be a test of your faith.
"Let's test this guys faith at this stage.
We'll drop the feather right when he's laying-down that goose-down comforter.
Let's see if he believes we sent it....or if he thinks that it somehow came from the comforter."
"Ok, today he's wearing a fluffy vest but he's not sure if it has sponge to warm him or goose-down feathers inside.
Lets stick a feather on his back for his other 11:11-seeing colleague to point-out to him to check if he believes it's
indeed us angels or if the feather came out from his vest. [Note that there are NO holes in my vest]"

WOW. I am getting entire dead birds these days :P 8)

:mrgreen:

Conclusion:
The pattern & the tests of my faith have become very obvious to me now.
Dude, after SIX occurences in myriad ways.....do I have ANY doubt that angels are giving me feathers
at a time when it suddenly started just as my spiritual beliefs got stronger, clearer & more well-defined?

No doubt whatsover mate.
YES, GOOD ANGELS ABOVE, I HAVE NO DOUBT LEFT WHATSOEVER THAT YOU'RE DROPPING THOSE FEATHERS
ON ME TIME & TIME AGAIN! :bana:
You gotta love em! (I love the tests of my faith too!) :kiss:
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
fishtex
New Friend

Post by fishtex »

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this story but it seems relevant to the bird discussion and I could use some feedback.

About two months ago I was driving across a lake bridge and as I was watching a flock of geese fly overhead about 200-300 ft one of them fell straight down and hit the road dead right in front of me. This was a huge goose and it was a shock to see.
Then about a month ago I was walking into my office building and right as I was about to reach the front door a little sparrow fell dead right in front of my walking path.
Yesterday I was driving home and an unknown type of bird (most likely a mockingbird) flew directly into the front grill of my car and I was not driving at a high speed.

What's happening here! This is very frustrating as I really hate to see all these birds dying in front of me but I feel there's some significance behind it. If anyone has any ideas I'd love to read them.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear fishtex,
I have never heard of such a thing... I honestly don't know what to tell you. I don't think a Celestial would purposely use this as a way to give you a message. I'd like to think it is just a series of being in the right place at the wrong time. There are millions and millions of birds in the world and they all must die at some point. We are usually lucky enough not to witness it. I sure hope you are spared any more bird deaths. (I must say, the goose would have scared the daylights out of me! :shock:)
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
sammy

Post by sammy »

OH!!!! Back to the physical contact....I have a GOOD one!

While meditating last year (healer was trying to heal thyself :lol: ), I had a very clear image of me sitting at my kitchen table, an angel came up behind me and gave me the BEST head massage...OH!!! I felt GREAT for hours after that! :roll :roll :roll

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

I've had the physical contact also. I haven't had it in a while. Maybe I'll ask!!!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Artisanlady
Busy Bee

Post by Artisanlady »

I've never had any physical contact and quite honestly nothing is happening in my meditation either, but reading your posts is comforting. Guess I'll keep at it (started in March). . . :?
happyrain
Family

Re: Electricity tingling

Post by happyrain »

Mentalsomatic wrote:The electric tingling through your whole body sounds more like you reached a vibrational state. Usually happens when the phisical body is relaxed and the energetic body is resonating. this state is very helpful and promotes health in every aspect of your existence. Angels and helpers can induce this state sometimes. The ideal way would be to learn how to do this on your own.

Fraternal love for all!

:hithere :kiss:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
linda1111
Family

Post by linda1111 »

I have been touched on the left shoulder twice by angels, nothing lately though, this was years ago and alot of times on my face. As for a feather, I Agree with Sandy regarding birds!
Love & Light
LInda