11:11 help please?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Katey_Doodles
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

11:11 help please?

Post by Katey_Doodles »

My name's Kate, and I'm a new member to the forum, so I'm not quite sure if this is the kind of thing people post, but it's worth a shot!
My granda died on the 5th June this year, and since then I've been seeing 11:11, 22:22, 12:34 etc everywhere. I remembered having read something about the phenomenon a while back, so I googled it and came across information, such as is on this site, about angels. Now I'm not sure if these 'signs' that I've been seeing actually mean anything, but they do seem to have come at an incredibly coincidental time- first with the death of my granda, and then with something else, which I'll briefly explain. I'm applying to university this coming year (I live in northern Ireland) and it's my dream to go to Cambridge. However, due to my granda dying I've been having a lot of doubts as to whether the dream is ever going to be able to become a reality- then I started seeing these numbers everywhere.
Tonight, after having seen 22:22 and 11:11 in the one evening, I did more research into what the respective numbers mean- 111 and 222 are so accurate, and then a little later I saw the numbers 333 twice. Looking at what it means, I feel really overwhelmed and confused, hence why I joined this forum!
Can anyone shed some light on what's happening? I understand the basic principals of the 11:11 phenomenon, but I'm so confused. Is this my granda? Or is it another midwayer? Is this about my dreams, or am I meant to do something specific?
And sorry if these seem like silly questions, as I said I'm new! And sorry for the long, rambling post too, but if anyone could help that would be amazing.
Love, Kate.
Paul

Re: 11:11 help please?

Post by Paul »

Hi Kate,

You are being prompted by the secondary midwayers. They are often confused for angels. They live on the earth, but they exist in another band of time. (some refer to it as another dimension, but not completely accurate) These prompts are often 11:11, 1:11, 2:22, 3:33, 4:44, etc. The main reason for the prompts is to get your attention. The secondary midwayers want to get your attention so that you will start your spiritual journey. An ascension to the Father. We all have a fragment of the Father that lives in our minds. This Father fragment takes the mortal journey with us and works hard to awaken us to their existence. The secondary midwayers are here to get that journey started. When we desire to become one with the Father and his will you could say that we are born of the spirit. From this time on we live on the earth while having part of us living in the morontial worlds, so to speak.

Sometimes our loved ones on the morontia worlds see to it that we receive the prompts. That may have been the case with your Grandpa Kate, but there is no sure way to know. But we understand that it does happen.

This tells you more about the prompts and what they mean: http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=345

Welcome to the board Kate. It is the start of a fascinating journey.

Love,
Paul
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Kate,

Welcome. I am sorry you recently lost your granda, and you are not alone in then experiencing all these prompts, and wondering if there is a connection. It is possible that your granda has involved you in this, but personally it seems far too early in their new life for that to be a real possibility. Very few folks leave this earth with a sufficient enough understanding of the next realms to be able to take up that new life without some significant adjustments and re-orientation. But I do think that someone up there thinks you should follow your dream. Best of luck there.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello and welcome, Kate.

It would be hard for me to say why you have been specifically prompted with the 11:11 number prompts. But there is something you can do. Simply live your life to the fullest, in joy and in love in the present moment. The Angels and Midwayers who love and follow God, just as many of us humans do, are not prompting you to tell you what you should do. They are not allowed to tell you what to do with your life. That is one of our greatest blessings... our free will to choose for ourselves those important life directions as well as the every day ways of being... speaking, thinking and acting. It is this way because in the ebb and flow of our lives we learn so many powerful lessons that we take with us for all time. Whether or not you should follow your dream and go to Cambridge... well, that is strictly for you to decide. The Angels and Celestials, like any true friends, will listen as you discuss the pros and cons which lead you inadvertently to a final decision. They will encourage you, let you know that you are not alone and assist where they are allowed but we decide the outcomes of our lives...always.
Do you want to go to Cambridge? Is the dream still burning within your heart? I suggest you follow your intuition, your heart your mind ...all these things that go into making an informed decision. These things haven't changed because you are seeing the number prompts. Yet, it is always helpful to ask for direction and guidance from the Creator as well before momentus decisions. For it is often at these times that human emotions like worry, fear and apprehension move in as well, often distorting the picture and causing unneeded confusion. In fact, that is most certainly the best place to begin and from there the living process will flow in all its wonderful variety. Your life will be unique and special to you alone in all the universe. Go make it a good one, okay?

I am so glad you have joined us, Kate. I look forward to reading more of your posts.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

hello Kate welcome to the forum :hithere

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~