I'm New Here

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
amann10602
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

I'm New Here

Post by amann10602 »

I've been noticing 11:11 and 111 for some time now. When I saw it, I would think of God. It seemed like it was a reminder of God's presence. Now I have goggled 11:11 and found this website. It all seems strange and new to me, but at the same time quite exciting. My latest experience was about two days ago. I was driving down a divided street and saw a woman walking in the median. Her car was parked nearby in a turn lane with the lights flashing. After I passed her I heard a voice saying go back and help her. See if she needs to use a cell phone to call someone. I argued slightly with things like I'm too far past to go back, too much trouble, etc. But I try to pay attention to promptings that I get, so I turned around to go back. I parked my car and yelled across the lane to her (she was in the median) and asked her if she needed help. Does she need to use my cell phone. She hesitated for a while and then told me that it was kind of a weird story, but she had just lost her finger. I crossed the lane to get to her and she told me about her prosthetic fingers. She had had a bacterial infection that ate away her fingers. By now she is getting teary-eyed and I hug her and she tells me more of the story and how she had been eating a banana and somewhere along this street had evidentally lost her finger out the window. (I still don't quite understand all that), but by now we are beginning to have a good laugh. She explains how much it will cost to get another one, that she has a job and can pay for it and generally looks on the bright side of things. She tells me that I was an angel because she now was laughing about the situation. She hugged me and I got back in my car. I looked at the clock on the radio and it said 11:11. I knew it was a God thing. I drive down the road about 5 minutes to my bank, but when I get there the clock says 11:46. So now I'm confused. It was 11:11 when I left the lady and I know I didn't drive for 35 minutes to get to the bank as it is just down the road. So what is that all about? Can the time on the clock actually change? What happened? By the way, my newest granddaughter was born at 11:11 p.m.
Paul

Re: I'm New Here

Post by Paul »

Hi amann,

That was a nice story. I am sure that our celestial friends were urging you to help her out. And as a result of you helping out she felt much better about losing her prosthetic finger. The angels and our midwayer friends will urge us to help someone out when we can.

It is the secondary midwayers that prompt you with 11:11. There were 1,111 secondary midwayers out of 1,984 secondary midwayers that stayed faithful to our Creator Son Christ Michael when the Lucifer rebellion was in full swing. The secondary midwayers got permission to use that prompt from the higher ups. It is true that our midwayer friends want you to connect with the Father within.

Many people do not realize that our Infinite Paradise Father gives us mere finite mortals a piece of Himself. He sends out fragments of Himself to dwell in our minds. These Father fragments are always there for us. They want to awaken us to our true purpose in life. Our purpose in life is to become like our Paradise Father. Many eons ago the Paradise Father gave the command: "Be perfect as I am perfect." The First Source and Center helps us to progress to perfection through these spirit fragments of the Father that dwells in our minds. The secondary midwayers find joy in helping us to discover our Father fragments because that means we have awakened to our true purpose in life.

Please read the FAQ section. That has many subjects that will answer your questions. Welcome to the board.

Love,
Paul
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

amann10602 wrote: I drive down the road about 5 minutes to my bank, but when I get there the clock says 11:46. So now I'm confused. It was 11:11 when I left the lady and I know I didn't drive for 35 minutes to get to the bank as it is just down the road. So what is that all about? Can the time on the clock actually change? What happened? By the way, my newest granddaughter was born at 11:11 p.m.
Dear Amann,

Welcome.

And yes, they can do that.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Hi Amann,

That was a very nice story, and I'm sure you made her day.

Welcome to the board.

love,
Daddy - O
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Amann,
I enjoyed your post. Bless you for helping that dear lady smile. (who knows, maybe she was even able to find her finger later on. :finger: )
Welcome to the message board.
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi amann :hithere

welcome to the forums :)
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity