1111 my whole life

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
drakenera
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

1111 my whole life

Post by drakenera »

i just dont get it at all?....i have been seeing 1111 or 111 for years and started noticing other things associated such as my bday is 1111984 and the license plate on my first car was 1111 (x)(x).....i have always felt like i was meant to do something....but i have no idea what that something is....any suggestions?
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: 1111 my whole life

Post by Geoff »

Dear drakenera ,

Welcome. Have a look at the threads in the very first forum - FAQS. That should give you a big head start.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Welcome to this friendly place, drakenera! Yes, the FAQs are a good place to start. http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
drakenera
New Friend

Post by drakenera »

i checked out the FAQ section but still dont understand anything.....lol.....what is the point?....i was raised Christian and have always tried to do right....but the 1111 thing is just.....it just doesnt make any sense because it never means or opens anything up for me
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

drakenera wrote:i checked out the FAQ section but still dont understand anything.....lol.....what is the point?....i was raised Christian and have always tried to do right....but the 1111 thing is just.....it just doesnt make any sense because it never means or opens anything up for me
Huh, it does not make sense? Which part? I really have tried to put together things that are very easy to understand. Take this thread: http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=345

That's absolutely STEP BY STEP. Which bit makes no sense?

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Paul

Post by Paul »

Hi Drakenara,

Our Heavenly Father long ago decided to create creatures that would have their start in an evolutionary universe. We would start off as mortals on some planet in the cosmos. Since we are seemingly without any direct help, the Father solved that dilemma by sending a piece of Himself do dwell in our minds. You will see that this piece of the Eternal Father has been given various names such as, the Father fragment, thought adjuster, mystery monitor, spark of God, etc. This Father fragment is your companion as you make this mortal journey. As you live and experience, the Father lives and experiences vicariously through your choices. This Father fragment is ever working to awaken you to your eternal destiny.

You have the opportunity to live eternally, if that is what you will. And there is the next issue. You have been given a will, a free will. That will is so sacred that even the Eternal Father will not interfere with your will. But there is a new birth that occurs when you come to really know the Father. You learn about that Father's love and then you are reborn. There is something inside of you that just knows. You are born of the spirit. That Father fragment sent by the Eternal Father has awakened you to the eternal journey. You are so inspired that you desire to make the Father's will your will. It comes to the point that what the Father wills and what the son desires becomes so. In this life we are all learning to make the Father's will, our will. When we embrace all of our brethren and love them the way that the Father loves them, then we are learning to do the Father's will.

So, that brings us to the prompts. As you know, there are vast hosts of celestial beings. Some of these beings we know about and others we do not know about. Each planet is given a precious gift from the daughter spirit. (The Holy Spirit as mentioned in the Bible) This precious gift are beings that are called midwayers. They are midway between our realm and the realm that the angels dwell in. The midwayers live in our space, but dwell in another band of time. That is why we cannot see them. There were originally 1,984 secondary midwayers. Of these, 1,111 midwayers stayed true to Christ Michael. (the rebel midwayers have since been rehabilitated) These secondary midwayers got permission from their superiors to use the 11:11 time prompt to get our attention. When they get our attention using these prompts we are awakened to our spiritual heritage. They want us to join the team, so to speak. They know that if we connect to our Father fragment that we will feel compelled to change the world. The world will change as we change. The world will change when we make the doing of the Eternal Father's will our will. The world will change when we learn to love our brothers and sisters unconditionally, just as our Father loves us unconditionally.

If you want more information on the secondary midwayers read paper 77 of the Urantia book. That goes in to much more detail. Although, you will also find hundreds of celestial messages here with many from our midwayer friends. The more that you read the more you begin to understand. Also, read the FAQ section that Geoff referred you to. That explains all that you need to know.

Welcome to the board, my friend.

Love,
Paul
drakenera
New Friend

Post by drakenera »

like, believe me.....i believe in God, angels, demons, michael, and lucifer.....i was raised into it but have had a falling out due to work and family.....it all started happening when i was pumping gas at the gas station.....a woman got out of her car and said i must bring alot of joy to different people.....i was kinda taken off guard and said ummm why?.....and she said that my license plate (1111) had to do with the Bible.....and it wasnt till after that soooo many years ago that i started getting prompts at 1:11 11:11......i am a baker at a supermarket and i took your advice and spoke out loud that im trying to be perceptive and listen but i dont know what they want.....that night while baking my proofer went off twice when it shouldnt have.....at first i didnt think much of it until i glanced at it real quick and sure enough glowing red and blinking the temp was 111 degrees.....im thinkin about trying the meditation.....just gotta find the time.
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Hang in there! Good luck on your journey, and keep us posted.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Drakenera,

You wrote:
im thinkin about trying the meditation.....just gotta find the time.
While you will often hear us encouraging meditation here, there is no rush. Please take your time, and when you are sure that you long to understand more about universe (God )realities and communicate with our celestial kin, then prayerfully ask for guidance and protection as you begin your own inner search for answers. God will show you the way.
.....it all started happening when i was pumping gas at the gas station.....a woman got out of her car and said i must bring alot of joy to different people.....i was kinda taken off guard and said ummm why?.....and she said that my license plate (1111) had to do with the Bible.....
I couldn't help thinking this when I read that part...In your own way you are bringing joy to lots of people already... Gosh there is nothing that makes me happier then biting into a warm freshly baked Roll. :) (Hence my need for a larger size pair of blue jeans now. :roll:) :D

Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.