Running scared...

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
liquidimagination
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Running scared...

Post by liquidimagination »

I keep seeing the numbers: 111 or 1111.

Last night, I emailed Uri Gellar for some reason. It was weird. Weirder still was that he responded. He was all, "I believe that this message is positive. Go with the flow."

I've been seeing this numerical sequence since my road trip to San Diego last year. It's progressed through seeing it on my shampoo bottle, microwave, ticket stubs, addresses - I'm NOT looking for it. I'm actually avoiding it, and it's still jumping out at me.

Last night was the weirdest ever, though.
So, I write to Uri, on my first EVER decision to look into this. I don't get a response yet, but I go to bed, still thinking about the weirdness of it.

My thoughts turn themselves over and I'm thinking about something new when my mind wanders back to my digital alarm clock. "Open your eyes now and you'll be 1 minute early." Did I think that? Eyes snapped open. 12:59AM. I scowled a bit. Is that something? 1:00AM? I start thinking about the phenomenon again, and then sharply turn my thoughts away for a few minutes until my eyes are yet again open, and now it's 1:11AM.

A series of questions begins running through my mind - am I doing the right things, am I trying to be happy, can I show the world goodness and light? Reallly expostulative and reaching sorts of questions. I start feeling tingles running through me and I auto-think answers to these questions. Yes you are, yes you are... yes you can. I'm not even really sure where the questions themselves are coming from, or the answers. It's like a mental chatlog, and I'm pretty much just reading.

Anywho, I start hearing noises (house creaks) and I was attributing them to be part of this internal conversation. I went outside, where it was unseasonably warm and chillingly still. I calmed myself out of it but I didn't get to bed until 3:30.

I didn't know this was a "phenomenon" until last night. I eventually found this side, but I tried to post something on here the powers that be or whatever wouldn't let me. For whatever reason, my post didn't come through. But I'm trying again, because I really need to talk to someone about this. And I really don't want to trouble my husband with it - he's got enough to deal with right now.

Let me put some things out there:

I'm a reasonable, pragmatic person.
I rely on logic. It is what keeps me rational.
I rely on creativity. It is what inspires me.

I don't know what to believe really - spiritually I think that something is going on in the cosmos, but we underestimate the powers of it or something. We're humans, fallible, etc. Therefore I have a hard time swallowing all of this. I'm reading the info on this site, but I don't honestly get it. I think I just need to talk to another human about it.
I saw her just the other day.
She watched me between lash and lid,
And tho I'd never heard her name,
There was no thing which kept it hid.
liquidimagination
New Friend

Re: Running scared...

I just found what I had been writing last night, not long after it happened.

I started getting freaked. I didn't know what to do. I decided that I'd email Uri Gellar. You can see in the context of my email to him what's been going on up until tonight.

------Original Message------
To: Uri Geller
Subject: 11:11, all the time.
Sent: 4 May 2010 06:46

I consider myself to be a fairly pragmatic 30 year old woman.

That being said, I was somewhat taken aback just under a year ago when I
began to notice how often 11's were surfacing during the course of my
life.

It actually was first noticed on a trip to San Diego. We travelled past
Highway 111. I took notice because earlier that day, I saw the clock at
1:11, and had noticed the back of my shampoo bottle earlier in the day
had positioned numbers on the bar code of the same numbers.

It was weird, but I sloughed it off as I often do with things of an
overly coincidental nature.

It started appearing more and more to me - glancing at my phone for a 1
minute and 11-second convo elapsed, the microwave says 1:11 to me on a
semi-daily basis.

It cut me to the quick when I realized my birthday this year: 10.10.10.

Only today did I put aside all of my constraints about this subject to
do any sort of research into it. And then when I just popped a few
little numbers into my search engine, it lead me to an article you'd
written on the subject (the article:
http://globalpsychics.com/enlightening- ... 1111.shtml). And
then, I read that you were having a month of awareness about something
that I, frankly, thought was pretty crazy. When I was done reading, I
felt a tangible shiver run through me - not like it was cold, but like I
was more alive.

So, I don't know what I'm hoping to get out of writing you. I think I'm
just supposed to let you know that something big is going on here,
bigger than anyone alive knows for sure. That I'm someone who tried
years ago to turn off her Spidey Sense, only to realize that it is
inevitable for the spirit to pardon the mind, and take back instinct in
the manner in which it is rightfully bound.

Something strange. I don't know what it is, is behind these numbers. Not
necessarily bad, but it feels like I'm being pulled. Through a blanket,
like edging the seam of something that I am the very thread of.

That's all for now. Please feel free to message me back, should you feel
so compelled. I was compelled enough to write to a complete stranger.
Who knows?

To: LiquidImagination
Subject: Re: 11:11, all the time.
Date: Tue 05/04/10 12:46 AM

Hi Jennifer I too am baffled by the 1111 phenomenon, I believe its
positive and go with the flow.
Much energy Uri

First of all, I don't know who the heck Uri Gellar is, really. I think he's somewhat famous. And the guy wrote me back?? Pretty cool. I felt a little better about that. It said that something was going on, but what?

It was later on tonight. My husband and I were in our 'spot,' It was about to be 1AM and I couldn't sleep. I was compelled to look at the clock, and I knowingly looked too early. 12:59. I was defiant. Heh. I shut my eyes, thinking I had won.

1:00 AM and my eyes snapped to the digital as if by some unseen force. Not angry, not forceful either - just... had to look.
I stared when it was 1:11 AM and my eyes looked to the clock again. All of these questions started forming in my mind. "Am I going to be ok? Am I on the right track? Is this a sign to participate in love and light?" The final question sort of sent tingles through my body - like pins and needles combined with goosebumps. From the top of my head to the rest of me.

I don't know what to make of the rest of it. I am sitting here almost an hour and a half later, and I can't seem to shake myself of the event. This is the strongest thing I have felt in the near-year that I've been seeing this, and I can't tell if I'm manifesting something I want to see, or if this is really real. I ask these questions in my head and hear little noises in the house that seem to answer me. It's starting to make me freak out a little. Maybe more than a little.

I remembered back to a time several months before September 11th. I was trying to figure out a date in my journal. I kept scribbling and then replacing. I was just twenty years old. I drew a plane. I still have the journal. It says the right date on there.

I don't know what's going on, but I've been repressing these sorts of impulses for years, because they scare me. I can't fully make sense of them, and I don't see how I'm supposed to do anything with any of this. But I also feel like the more I repress this, the more I live this auto-pilot type of life. Like something's missing. So, should I continue to allow these compulsions, in light of tonight's events? Running scared? Unable to piece things together? I cried tonight. I work hard to refrain from crying - there's no real reason for that. But I felt the weight and sins of the world tonight so greatly it felt like something was ripping. It was horrible. But I also felt joy. Mostly joy. And when I allowed the joy to give way to the fear, that seemed to be when things went awry and I felt so sad.

Someone please help me sort this out. I can't sleep now.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by happyrain »

hello... :)

i agree and think you should go with the flow... if you feel the need to cry, let it surface. what does your heart make of all this?
i'm sure there is more to it(seeing the prompt) and believe you think so as well... why else would you be posting here?

in any case. try not to be scared. your free-will is all the protection you need. question 'til your heart's content and then question some more. continue in your investigation because this is a learning process.

(also- you said... you aren't sure if you're creating something because you want to see it- or if what you're seeing is really happening. i'm not sure i understand the difference between the two ;))
take note of your thoughts and thank you for taking the time to share your story

wishing you the best- in love and light

peace
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Liquid imagination,

I am not sure if you have read the FAQs? If you have, why are you petrified at the notion that the Universe might be FULL of benevolent intelligence creatures?

On this board, we don't insist that you accept what we say. But you have really only two options, to accept that George does talk to these guys (and other folks too) as are recorded here:

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9021

or you may as well call him a liar.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
liquidimagination
New Friend

Geoff wrote:Dear Liquid imagination,

I am not sure if you have read the FAQs? If you have, why are you petrified at the notion that the Universe might be FULL of benevolent intelligence creatures?

On this board, we don't insist that you accept what we say. But you have really only two options, to accept that George does talk to these guys (and other folks too) as are recorded here:

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9021

or you may as well call him a liar.

love,
Geoff
I've read through a good bit of the FAQs, yes. I don't think it's unreasonable to be scared (not necessarily petrified, here) of something that really can't be explained by a fair logician, as open as I attempt to be in these sorts of things. I'm glad that you're not going to insist that I accept what is said here, but I must make it clear that I find it odd that you would insinuate that George - with whom I have never had any personal contact - would be considered a 'liar' in my mind if I didn't altogether and immediately accept his words as my personal truth. I feel that I made it abundantly clear the amount of pragmatism I wish to put to this issue. However, we are all growing and adapting, so I guess I'll have to take that on the chin. Apologies to George, whoever you are.

rubbish. Who wouldn't be scared? Strange noises in the night? Numerical symbology? An entire faction of earth's population seemingly summoned? I stopped believing in angels when I was a teenager, and now these dudes who are manipulating my mind into 'seeing' what they want me to see have some sort of covert mission for me and all the others to accomplish??! I mean, that's a lot for a person to take in. I'm again, being open to the possibilities, but I have to do a bit more research before I can come up with an appropriate analysis/appreciation of the subject.

Even with my ever-blossoming and creative mind, I have to question every realm that states they are the truth in order to refrain from being blind to what it is that's going on here. I'm not scared of what it is necessarily, but I think I'm more scared that I don't fully understand it. I'm fine with the natural knee-jerk, hang-on-to-reality kind of reaction. It's my reaction, and I can own up to that.

I'm sure I'll find the answers I'm seeking. I was hoping for some sort of support and conversation over this, more than anything. So, thanks.
][nfeRnaL
Busy Bee

Post by ][nfeRnaL »

I also do not like those "only 2" options.
Seeing as I have been here over a year (only created this account to assist Lola with a pic and that has been completed long ago) and created only to assist another, I reckon my time here has ended.
This is option 3 and as my clock on the pc reflects my sig and says it is 11:11, it is time for me to depart this site.

Good Luck to all.

11:11

][nfeRnaL

now 11:12 so I am late as usual.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

liquidimagination wrote:rubbish. Who wouldn't be scared? Strange noises in the night? Numerical symbology? An entire faction of earth's population seemingly summoned? I stopped believing in angels when I was a teenager, and now these dudes who are manipulating my mind into 'seeing' what they want me to see have some sort of covert mission for me and all the others to accomplish??! I mean, that's a lot for a person to take in. I'm again, being open to the possibilities, but I have to do a bit more research before I can come up with an appropriate analysis/appreciation of the subject. .
Dear LI,

Yeah I put it strongly. I have days like that. Maybe hanging out in Yahoo Answers is unbalancing me? :lol: But I guess since I first encountered things that go bump in the night about 25 years ago, perhaps I am well used to them. That was when my 5 years old son complained about his bed floating at night. THEN I was worried. And the next time he complained about stuff floating around him (like five years ago) I just laughed. He's actually part of the problem, a very strong potential psychic.

But since we host over 1000 communications from discarnate intelligences, that's a heavy focus here.

love,
Geoff
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Jennifer,

I just finished reading your posts and it almost felt as if I was sitting across the table from you as you spoke from your heart about the way you were feeling. I do a bit of that myself. I find it is the best way for people to know what's truly inside of me as I do not wish to hide behind any imagined persona... You haven't been the first person who comes here uneasy with what they are experiencing or even what they are reading from this site and others. I understand and yet I still wish to tell you that there is nothing to fear and that there is also no hurry to believe or disbelieve...You have a lifetime to discover and walk your path and you find your way and ultimately follow what most resonates with you. As you may have read, the Angels and the Midwayers are saying hello and reaching out to you in a way with these number prompts. But also keep in mind that they do not scare you or put you into danger to do this so not everything seen and felt can be atributed to their handy work. They respect all beings right to free will and will not ever cross that line. They will never hurt you. I cannot emphasis that enough. For myself, I have found them to be gentle friends...they are beside me when I need a good cry, supportive when I need encouragement and knowledgable and wise without providing information I have not earned or have no right to know. Above all, they are siblings of a sort, children of the same Universe Source and they love us.

As I said earlier...there is no need for you to make a decision one way or another. This is a place where all sorts of friends all over the world come together. We do not all believe the exact same thing...some are more tech minded..some more spiritual and some lean more towards religion, but I like to think we are a small slice of the world and it gives me hope that if we can work through our differences here and still respect and love each other then maybe the world as a whole some day can reach the same destiny. It isn't easy as you may have noticed. ;) Sometimes we disagree, sometimes we become put out with each other..but we are humans..imperfect ones...who long to discover and be and help and care for those around us. I have made my own fair share of mistakes here it is an easy thing to do at times as I sometimes forget we all come from different countries, cultures, even ways of being. And once done..once the ill conceived words are out regardless of the cause they cannot be rescinded. So the best any of us can do is offer an explanation and an apology. When we do move past these things though I must say there is a clensing for all concerned an understanding that comes from a shared experience and mutual acceptance of the frailties of being a human.

I offer you friendship and support as you search for the answers. This place and all members who post here are precious to me...in all their wonderous variety.

I hope you continue to share. I very much enjoyed your posts and I welcome you with open arms to our 11:11 family.
Love,
Sandy
P.S. It is so cool that Uri Gellar wrote you back! 8)
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear ][nfeRnaL,
I am going to miss your presence on the board. We all leave a imprint of ourselves on others as we move through life and I will always remember your one of a kind sense of humor... as well as your lessons on fairness, and thoughtful consideration to all concerned which you have recently shared. ;) You will always be welcomed here.

Blessing and light... lots of love too,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
liquidimagination
New Friend

Sandy wrote:Dear Jennifer,

I just finished reading your posts and it almost felt as if I was sitting across the table from you as you spoke from your heart about the way you were feeling. I do a bit of that myself. I find it is the best way for people to know what's truly inside of me as I do not wish to hide behind any imagined persona... You haven't been the first person who comes here uneasy with what they are experiencing or even what they are reading from this site and others. I understand and yet I still wish to tell you that there is nothing to fear and that there is also no hurry to believe or disbelieve...You have a lifetime to discover and walk your path and you find your way and ultimately follow what most resonates with you. As you may have read, the Angels and the Midwayers are saying hello and reaching out to you in a way with these number prompts. But also keep in mind that they do not scare you or put you into danger to do this so not everything seen and felt can be atributed to their handy work. They respect all beings right to free will and will not ever cross that line. They will never hurt you. I cannot emphasis that enough. For myself, I have found them to be gentle friends...they are beside me when I need a good cry, supportive when I need encouragement and knowledgable and wise without providing information I have not earned or have no right to know. Above all, they are siblings of a sort, children of the same Universe Source and they love us.

As I said earlier...there is no need for you to make a decision one way or another. This is a place where all sorts of friends all over the world come together. We do not all believe the exact same thing...some are more tech minded..some more spiritual and some lean more towards religion, but I like to think we are a small slice of the world and it gives me hope that if we can work through our differences here and still respect and love each other then maybe the world as a whole some day can reach the same destiny. It isn't easy as you may have noticed. ;) Sometimes we disagree, sometimes we become put out with each other..but we are humans..imperfect ones...who long to discover and be and help and care for those around us. I have made my own fair share of mistakes here it is an easy thing to do at times as I sometimes forget we all come from different countries, cultures, even ways of being. And once done..once the ill conceived words are out regardless of the cause they cannot be rescinded. So the best any of us can do is offer an explanation and an apology. When we do move past these things though I must say there is a clensing for all concerned an understanding that comes from a shared experience and mutual acceptance of the frailties of being a human.

I offer you friendship and support as you search for the answers. This place and all members who post here are precious to me...in all their wonderous variety.

I hope you continue to share. I very much enjoyed your posts and I welcome you with open arms to our 11:11 family.
Love,
Sandy
P.S. It is so cool that Uri Gellar wrote you back! 8)
Thanks Ms. Sandy. I can see that you are part of what I have termed the inherent Good, the perverbial breath of fresh air.

As I was reading these notions, it would be interesting to point out that I got that same tingling - I dunno, shivery feeling - that I experienced twice yesterday. Your words made sense to me, ringing with reason and truth. I got to the part where you said, "They will never hurt you. I cannot emphasis that enough. " Suddenly, I heard commotion (I was at my friend's house) by a lamp in the common area where we were hanging out, and his dog jumped up at a giant bug that was stuck buzzing in the lampshade. I tried to help release the bug but after I lifted the lamp it was nowhere to be found. You could clearly see the outline of a giant bug in the shade, and from all the racket it was making it had to be at least a 2oz-er. :) But it was, alas, gone from perceptible view.

Anyhow, aside from the pseudo-poignant physical timeline of events, I wanted to thank you for your kind and caring response. We're human. We all have our moments - I know I do. It was nice that you took a moment to appreciate my situation, and it doesn't go unnoticed. I have much respect for your honesty and candor.

I'll have to find out more about this Gellar guy. I know I've heard his name before here or there, but I don't use television so I can't say how cool it is. He seemed genuine in his answer though -as do you- so I feel it would be prudent to relax a bit about things. I happen to be at a very pivotal point in my adult life where I'm at a crossroads. I just quit my job a few days ago because of a great disservice that the company was doing (great timing, economically) but I'm in a decent financial situation to work on my art for the time being. It gives me a sense of pause that in the very midst of all of this chaos, this situation chooses to present itself. I'm learning bit by bit, and it's a lot of difficult concepts to swallow, but I have the sense of faith in Goodness that I will manage to put things in order. I thank you from my very depths for the extension of friendship, and I offer you the same in return.

Thanks to all who have responded here. I will apprise you of these events as they continue to unfold.

Many happy returns,

Jenn, aka Jennifer, aka LiquidImagination
liquidimagination
New Friend

Geoff wrote:
liquidimagination wrote:rubbish. Who wouldn't be scared? Strange noises in the night? Numerical symbology? An entire faction of earth's population seemingly summoned? I stopped believing in angels when I was a teenager, and now these dudes who are manipulating my mind into 'seeing' what they want me to see have some sort of covert mission for me and all the others to accomplish??! I mean, that's a lot for a person to take in. I'm again, being open to the possibilities, but I have to do a bit more research before I can come up with an appropriate analysis/appreciation of the subject. .
Dear LI,

Yeah I put it strongly. I have days like that. Maybe hanging out in Yahoo Answers is unbalancing me? :lol: But I guess since I first encountered things that go bump in the night about 25 years ago, perhaps I am well used to them. That was when my 5 years old son complained about his bed floating at night. THEN I was worried. And the next time he complained about stuff floating around him (like five years ago) I just laughed. He's actually part of the problem, a very strong potential psychic.

But since we host over 1000 communications from discarnate intelligences, that's a heavy focus here.

love,
Geoff
I get it. I really do, Geoff. I can read between the lines: Do your research, girlie. Get that brain full of ideas and thinking and processes and synaptic wonders. Revel in the mysteries that can be 'knownst' to you.

It's going to take some time - this is nursery school for someone who's been ignoring her teachers for a year at least. Oh, bother - I think we know, as evidenced by the experiences I've written of here, that it's been a far longer case of repression/planned ignoring.

Thanks for working the tough-love angle. It's hard to play bad cop, and I've had to be that person more times than I care to admit, but it was usually out of necessity rather than out of being unkind, so I harbor no bad feelings. I know sometimes people who are new to things need that sort of teaching.

Look at me! I'm wasting time writing when I should be reading/actively seeking additional information. ^_^ So... we'll talk again soon. In the interim, I bid you good thoughts, prosperity, happiness, and caring in all that you do.

Well wishes,
Jenn/Jennifer/LiquidImagination
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Jenn,

Thanks for sharing your name, and don't hesitate to ask the myriad of questions that pop up when one starts searching.

love,
Geoff
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

you are and always have been exploring
(hey.all.ways.have.been. lol)
this dance's eternal