11:11 - more questions about number sequences

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Budgie

11:11 - more questions about number sequences

Post by Budgie »

Dear all,

Before posting your questions, please read the 11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) forum.
Newbie wrote:The 11:11 prompts have waned. It’s left me feeling abandoned. I know the prompts are a wake-up call, and I understand that the prompts may have been done to lead me here – which means they were successful. But I still miss them and their familiarity. Is it normal for them to practically disappear? Rather than seeing 11:11, I’m noticing 11:10 and 1:10 more, almost as often as I once noticed the 11:11 prompts. When I notice these “new” times, I feel almost like I’m cheating if I look again for 11:11. Or would these new times be new prompts?
George wrote:
Why these variations on 11:11 -- 11:10 and 11:12? Maybe your clock is out, and that might simply be it.
For me 11:11 means "Hi!", and I'm just lobbing in to see "if you are still breathing". Oh! Great! You are still breathing!

11:12 means you were still breathing, and doing something, so we "stuffed" some info into your mind, and it will pop up when needed. Basically it's a courtesy call and warning you now have "got" something you cannot "get at" for some time.

11:10 means we want to talk with you when convenient, and I usually tell him/her, not if I've done something wrong... don't wanna know. Hah! I don't know what these (11:10 and 11:12) numbers mean to others. Maybe the same.

Newbie wrote:I have the Healing With Angels book by Doreen Virtue, which contains the meanings behind numerical prompts. But there’s nothing about sequential patterns like 12:34, 1:23, 2:34, etc. Are they significant? In what way? Likewise, mirrored numbers like 10:01 and the like. Any relevance?
Snow_Wolf wrote:
That book is awesome, I love Doreen Virtue and I prob have most, if not all of her books. ... I too, like CherBear have a 'special' connection with 4's in general. I see them as much, if not more than the 1's, 2's, 3's etc. Right now it's loads of 9's; my family is at the end of a long hard cycle, this is our rewards time, what we have been so diligently working for. ...Good to know our Angels/Midwayers follow us wherever and whenever we go, and never fall short of letting us know with the number prompts.

George wrote:
ABC-22 tends to lob into my "burrow" at 1:22 (ABC-22), or number 22 of the first family. I read 12:12 like I read 11:11, 1:11, 1:01, 2:02 etc. Just an "hello", likely with a subliminal message "attached" which will safely surface when needed. 2:22 IMO is just another double digit prompt.

4:44 is generally understood to deal with Destiny Guardians and the Cherubim -- saying "us four" are on duty. Hi-dee, how-dee, Kiddo!

12:34 and 12:48 deal with "progress" (progression). It means "Good on ye" or "yes!", go ahead for the sake of progress.... we concur.

The good thing about it is that once you yourself establish a given meaning, they'll know, and prompt you further along those same lines. See dreams below*****

The 11:11, 12:12, 1:01, 2:02 etc was my suggestion back in 1988. It was immediately taken up on, because of the convenience of most of these being 61 minutes apart, not 60. And in that one minute, I tell people, the Midwayers can do their washing, a weeks worth of shopping, and pay all outstanding bills. )

Dreams **** for instance... If you buy a book on dream interpretations, no matter how unlikely the interpretations, your Destiny Guardians already know the book, and will serve up dreams to suit. Back in the sixties one of my patients gave me a dream interpretation book. I read it from cover to cover, and I was not impressed with it, but from that time on almost every new psych patient began to tell me dreams that related to that very book, and this gave me faster insights into their neuroses, phobias, disorders, etc. My dreams, too, changed immediately, and when I requested to be given just 3 main points to conclude on, it was immediately accepted... not just for me, but for 100's of patients, too.

We are "progress", always short on time, and every Celestial cooperates where they can. Angels are severely underrated. They are the "super-brains" and the chatterboxes of the universes.

Newbie wrote:And is it considered a prompt if 44 keeps coming up, like 1:44, 3:44, or – like it was when I thought to ask this question – 9:44? Does that constitute a 44 prompt?
Budgie wrote: In my experience, the 44's have been constant for us in response to mental conversations with our angels. I get 44's four or five times a day, usually by means of a phone call or one of the animals alerting me to the clock. Angels also use 1's, 7's and 17's - keep an eye out! Once I was "zinged" while I was chatting with a group of business people in a crowded, loud golf clubhouse! When I slipped my cellphone from my bag, it was a 44 time prompt.

George wrote:
Why should angels use fours? During the past few weeks there have been many posts from 11:11 listees asking me what the multiple fours are all about. The short answer is that I don't know, but the theory is that they are indeed Angels, rather than Midwayers that are attracting our attention at that time. If that theory is correct, they are in fact saying, "Hey'ye, Kiddo, we're here, too -- all four of us."

Indeed, we have four of them, if... If we have reached (1), a certain level of spirituality, or if (2) we are in some way useful to the Midwayers. Either or both of these circumstances (reaching the fifth of a seven step attainment, or working with the Midwayers) immediately grant us the full complement of angelic teachers. That is two seraphim and two cherubim -- a hardworking quartet.

Newbie wrote:Once you realize there’s a significance to numerical prompts, how can you tell whether you’re receiving a prompt or if you’re looking for a prompt? I guess what I mean is, how can you tell if you’re being led?
Helen wrote:
Prompts are usually things to me like I suddenly feel a need to go get my mobile phone out of my bag. (thinking perhaps I've had a text), and its 16:16 or 3:33 or whatever.

There's always an element of suprise and a 'hint' to look. :shock: :D 8)

..Messages, yeah I guess that works too... though you may get random prompts amongst a string of numbers as message..... for instance I havent had the 10:10 for a week or so now, but I was thinking about some dream messages I received earlier in the week which I knew I wasnt fully interpreting correctly... this morning it started to come to me what it meant. and I was 10:10 prompted.... so saying to me again 'yes, divine guidance is with you.. trust that last thought'.

Budgie wrote:
When is a number sequence a real prompt, and when is it just a random number? I have two criteria for this:

A. A number sequence is only a prompt if you NOTICE it. There is a difference between NOTICING a number sequence, and SEEING it. This is especially important if you are driving around LOOKING for numbers. It is very hard NOT to keep looking at the number plates of other cars… but in the interest of driving safety – keep your eyes on the road. Your Celestials are very capable of turning your head and making you NOTICE a prompt. Ditto for time prompts, I would say.

B.
A number sequence is only a message if it is accurately repeated (at least three times) within minutes, or numerous times over a few days / weeks. Again, your Celestial Friends are perfectly capable of doing this properly. See A above.

Newbie wrote:Likewise with dreams about prompts. The other night I had a dream in which the numbers 1 and 2 in various patterns were written in a line. 112, 121, 122, etc. Is this a prompt or is it possible that with the newness of all this numerical prompt stuff, my subconscious just ran with it?
Budgie wrote: One morning, as I was just beginning to wake up, I ‘saw’ a number sequence – it was 4:77. I remember thinking in my fuzzy sleepy state that it was strange, because it looked like the time on a clock, but clocks don’t have 77 minutes! Later, I ran a virus scan program on all my computer hard-drives. As it was scanning for computer viruses, the program showed the count-down of the files it was scanning… it was going really fast and I was watching this countdown absent-mindedly… Then the countdown froze – just for a second – but I felt a mental nudge to look! The last three digits were 477 – and I noticed immediately! It reminded me of the numbers I had seen in my dream. The time on the computer clock was… 7:44!

The number sequence received in the morning was confirmed in the afternoon by three 477's within five minutes - the last was a telephone number, painted large as life on a truck: 477-4777. Clearly our Friends can use different methods to send number sequences as well as time prompts. All the numbers were authentic prompts - something 'made me look'.

Newbie wrote:How often does a number have to appear in a given amount of time before it’s a pattern/prompt? I mean, if I see 3333 on the back of a cab, is that a 333 prompt or is that just 3333 on the back of a cab? One day on my way to work, I noticed in different places 1111, 3333, 5555 – all on various vehicles and all within 10 minutes. Prompts? Or me looking for meaning where they may be none?

Budgie wrote:
As I was driving in my car one day, I noticed a 77 on the number plate of an approaching car. In fact, the complete number was 277. Almost immediately, before a full minute had passed, I saw 277 for the second time – also on a numberplate approaching me. About three minutes later, I saw 277 again for the third time; on the numberplate of a truck which had suddenly appeared in front of me. The truck was very slow, and I had follow behind it for a few kilometres, so there was no way I could ignore the number staring me in the face! To see the same number three times within minutes is enough to convince me!

In my experience, sometimes a number may be repeated over days, weeks or months, and one set of numbers (977) has become a constant prompt for me - I see it every time I go out, mostly at intersections or on a car parked next to me.

CherBear wrote:
As you know, 4:44 and 44 has almost more significance to me than the 11's. When I first started with the numbers, it wasn't just 11:11 or 1:11.....it was 1:11, 2:22, 3:33, 4:44, 5:55, etc. I've always "known" that my angels were answering me. But I love to receive confirmation.

George wrote:
Just adding to this, and Budgie just reminded me.... There have been occasions when I've been completely befuddled by the numbers, and finally I found the paper OR the page in the Urantia Book, and then, perhaps days later, Bzutu or Samuel, or Andréa would come through with a transmission on what I had read -- enlarging on the text, and surely able to push my comprehension of the subject farther than what I would be capable of if I had not studied the subject indicated by the prompt.

8) :D
Skye
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Skye »

Thanks so much for posting this Budgie. I've been noticing the 11:11 prompt waning a bit...in fact yesterday I was in the grocery store..and in my head I was asking ..where are you guys?

Sure enough...a big "11" flashed on the cashier's screen...I had picked up 11 Save On points and when I looked at my bill there were "11"'s all over the place.

They always answer me somehow...although I've been getting alot of 5:55 prompts and 7:77 prompts lately.

:D
"Synchronicity Is God's Handwriting" ~ Marianne Williamson
littlefish
New Friend

Post by littlefish »

I've done so privately, but I wanted to do so publicly:

Thank you, Budgie, for your help with these questions. It's very helpful and thought-provoking.

Your gentle nature, patience, and insights on these matters are a tremendous benefit to this site. Thank you for you.

a grateful littlefish
Redshift
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Redshift »

3 Cheers for Budgie!!!

:D :D :D 8)
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

and as we used to say "nog a piep"

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Budgie

Post by Budgie »

Geoff wrote:and as we used to say "nog a piep"
hahahahahahaha!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (that's a joke just for me!! :D )
ikkekk
New Friend

Big questionmark

Post by ikkekk »

Maybe I should first read about it, but the few things I did read made me suspicious. I see 11:11 more and more,so I am curious, but want to stay realistic as well. Can somebody tell me in a few words what it means. What you think it means anyway...
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear new friend from Holland,

Maybe it helps, maybe it does not, but George is of Dutch descent. I think it just makes him stubborn. :lol:

This post is the summary 11:11 signals are driving you nuts

love,
Geoff.
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

HAHAH i love this! i was just reading this thread and felt a sudden urge to look at my computer clock. 11:44. HI GUYS <3 - :D
mystic22
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

ha!

Post by mystic22 »

As I was reading this thread I looked at my computer clock and it read 2:22.
This is just tooo cool!
Angie
bethsha211
Family

Post by bethsha211 »

I am wondering what they are trying to tell me with the numbers. I get numbers all day long- not much of 1111, but 101,202, 333, 1234, 954,etc.
What could all these kinds of numbers mean? now 9:55
bethsha211
Through the looking glass I see....
Airmid
Old Friend

Post by Airmid »

I found this posted on another Message Board I visit:

(link broken)

QT is a very interesting and easy to learn method of energy healing and I highly recommend it!

http://www.quantumtouch.com/

Light and Love!

Airmid

Number Sequences From The Angels

By Doreen Virtue, Ph.D.

The angels do their best to get our attention and to communicate with us. In this way, they help us heal our own lives. However, we often discount the signs they give us, writing them off as mere coincidences or our imagination. The angels say: "We can’t write our messages to you in the sky.

You’ve got to pay attention and believe when you see any patterns forming in your life — especially in response to any questions or prayers you’ve posed. When you hear the same song repeatedly or see the same number sequence, who do you think is behind this? Your angels, of course!"

Number Sequences

Your angels often communicate messages to you by showing you sequences of numbers. They do this in two ways. First, they subtly whisper in your ear so you’ll look up in time to notice the clock’s time or a phone number on a billboard. The angels hope you’ll be aware that you’re seeing this same number sequence repeatedly. For instance, you may frequently see the number sequence 111, and it seems everytime you look at a clock the time reads 1:11 or 11:11.

The second way in which angels show you meaningful number sequences is by physically arranging for, say, a car to drive in front of you that has a specific license plate number they want you to see. Those who are aware of this phenomenon become adept at reading the meaning of various license plates. In this way, the angels will actually give you detailed messages. Here are the basic meanings of various number sequences. However, your own angels will tell you if your situation holds a different meaning for you. Ask your angels, "What are you trying to tell me?" and they’ll happily give you additional information to help decode their numeric meanings.

111 — Monitor your thoughts carefully, and be sure to only think about what you want, not what you don’t want. This sequence is a sign that there is a gate of opportunity opening up, and your thoughts are manifesting into form at record speeds. The 111 is like the bright light of a flash bulb. It means the universe has just taken a snapshot of your thoughts and is manifesting them into form. Are you pleased with what thoughts the universe has captured? If not, correct your thoughts (ask your angels to help you with this if you have difficulty controlling or monitoring your thoughts).

222 — Our newly planted ideas are beginning to grow into reality. Keep watering and nurturing them, and soon they will push through the soil so you can see evidence of your manifestation. In other words, don’t quit five minutes before the miracle. Your manifestation is soon going to be evident to you, so keep up the good work! Keep holding positive thoughts, keep affirming, and continue visualizing.

333 — The Ascended Masters are near you, desiring you to know that you have their help, love, and companionship. Call upon the Ascended Masters often, especially when you see the number 3 patterns around you. Some of the more famous Ascended Masters includes: Jesus, Moses, Mary, Quan Yin, and Yogananda.

444 — The angels are surrounding you now, reassuring you of their love and help. Don’t worry because the angels’ help is nearby.

555 — Buckle your seatbelts. A major life change is upon you. This change should not be viewed as being "positive" or "negative," since all change is but a natural part of life’s flow. Perhaps this change is an answer to your prayers, so continue seeing and feeling yourself being at peace.

666 — Your thoughts are out of balance right now, focused too much on the material world. This number sequence asks you to balance your thoughts between heaven and earth. Like the famous "Sermon on the Mount," the angels ask you to focus on spirit and service, and know your material and emotional needs will automatically be met as a result.

777 — The angels applaud you…congratulations, you’re on a roll! Keep up the good work and know your wish is coming true. This is an extremely positive sign and means you should also expect more miracles to occur.

888 — A phase of your life is about to end, and this is a sign to give you forewarning to prepare. This number sequence may mean you are winding up an emotional career, or relationship phase. It also means there is light at the end of the tunnel. In addition, it means, "The crops are ripe. Don’t wait to pick and enjoy them." In other words, don’t procrastinate making your move or enjoying fruits of your labor.

999 — Completion. This is the end of a big phase in your personal or global life. Also, it is a message to lightworkers involved in Earth healing and means, "Get to work because Mother Earth needs you right now."

000 — A reminder you are one with God, and to feel the presence of your Creator’s love within you. Also, it is a sign that a situation has gone full circle.
The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us.

~Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

bethsha211 wrote:I am wondering what they are trying to tell me with the numbers. I get numbers all day long- not much of 1111, but 101,202, 333, 1234, 954,etc.
What could all these kinds of numbers mean? now 9:55
bethsha211
Dear Bethsha,

Mostly the NUMBER means nothing in particular. It's a bit like asking what does your bank account number mean.

But the Celestials are not stupid, and if they know you have read Doreen Virtue's list, they can play that game too.

I tried quite hard to get this concept across on this thread : http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=4

Love,
Geoff.
dfunke
New Friend

Post by dfunke »

I have been seeing 11:11 now for about 6 years and was very glad to find this site. I just received this tidbit in my email and wanted to share it with all of you...I don't write, just read, but this deserves attention!
....On Wednesday of next week, at two minutes and three seconds after 1:00 am in the morning, the time and date will be
01:02:03 04/05/06.

That will never happen again in your particular time zone.
Hopefully this means everything is on schedule and as it should be.

Now, go amaze your friends and family.

:shock:
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi there DFunke,

Good One! :lol:

Welcome to the board.

George.
:bigsmurf:
dfunke
New Friend

THANKS!

Post by dfunke »

Thanks for your kind welcome, George! I enjoy coming here to read but am not much of a writer. I feel so blessed to know I am NOT the only one who keeps seeing these number prompts....even my skeptical hubby now shouts out "one, one, one, one" when HE sees it anywhere...clock, license, house address, etc. I feel like I am going home :wink: dfunke
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hello DFunke,

You are a recipient of the 11:11 prompts.

What does it mean?

You are genetically "configured" to have Celestial contact.

You are progressive in your ways.

You could be useful to Celestials (and your world) if you so wish.

God bless....
George.
:bigsmurf:
jahew witcher
New Friend

Post by jahew witcher »

Hello all!!!!!i AM sober dear freind ,thought id say HIGH since i moved ,dont have access to a computer all the time ,so will say high every once and again TO my DEAREST FAMMILLY!!!he HE he LOVE YOU ALL VERY VERY mucho!!!!!peace IN
A Learner
New Friend

Post by A Learner »

Thanks dfunk,

It is now that time!!!!!!!

01:02:03pm of 04/05/06

Thats California, USA time hehehe

Nice find :)

God Bless

A Learner (always),
"The true teacher maintains his intellectual integrity by ever remaining a learner" UB 130:3

"The happy learner meets the conditions of learning here, as he meets the conditions of knowledge in the Kingdom" ACIM 14: 2.7.7
A Learner
New Friend

Post by A Learner »

Interesting!

The Angel Board does not have the "daylight savings time" and shows 12:02 instead of 1:02.. O well.....
"The true teacher maintains his intellectual integrity by ever remaining a learner" UB 130:3

"The happy learner meets the conditions of learning here, as he meets the conditions of knowledge in the Kingdom" ACIM 14: 2.7.7
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

A Learner wrote:Interesting!

The Angel Board does not have the "daylight savings time" and shows 12:02 instead of 1:02.. O well.....
Dear A Learner,

The message board does not know "local" time at all. You have to configure the off set from the server base time that you want to display on your view of the messages.

love,
Geoff.
Airmid
Old Friend

Post by Airmid »

I am used to seeing 11:11...usually twice a day...but yesterday...I saw it 3 times! "How can this be?", you ask...well, I shall tell you.

I work on 2 computers...one is a MAC, the other a PC...they sit side by side on my desk. Now, I saw 11:11 on my PC (and it was after the time switch over) and I smiled and acknowledged and went on with my work...Well, then I look at the clock on my MAC...and it was 11:11...but the clock on my MAC wasn't set to adjust automatically...so I looked at my PC and sure enought it read 12:12! Add one more 11:11 at night and there you have it...3 times! LOL! :wink:
The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us.

jahew witcher
New Friend

Post by jahew witcher »

darn TRIN YOUR SO ALL RIGHT you tickle ME (giggle) LOVE n PEACE>
Airmid
Old Friend

Post by Airmid »

Okay...here's a question:

Ever tell someone about the 11:11 prompts and they just give you a look like you have lobsters crawling out of your ears? (or worse, they laugh their butt's off at the whole thing)

Gaye*11
New Friend

Post by Gaye*11 »

haha, dear Airmid, yes.

Oh yes. The laughter and the lobsters! I have had mixed emotions as to my responses. Sometimes I laugh right along with displaying a straightforward confident smile, like, well, maybe you don't understand now, but sometime you'll be as happy as me.

With lobsters, haha, there is like a dead silence for a moment, ...., a rather odd feeling, haha, and then I maybe tell them more miracle experiences of mine, usually to no avail.

It is hard sometimes when you are telling someone simply because you are opening your heart to them, revealing your intimate soul, and they just don't understand. I usually check the clock about that time>wooo, and am relieved. I notice our Guardians don't really respond to tests though, well, sometimes they do, but, I'll be trying to explain it all, and then look at the clock to show them and be able to say, "see!". Hardly ever works that way. Must not be that person's time yet for that kind of information, I guess.

"All in good time", takes on a whole new meaning in the 11:11 experience, haha,
love and peace,
gai