Assistance with photograph

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
LolaandLight
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Assistance with photograph

Post by LolaandLight »

I have posted about a picture I have of my son where the image of an angel can be seen in a mirror. I would like to post the picture to the board. But, my son is in the picture and he would not like me posting his picture here or anywhere else. As he is an adult now, I have to respect his wishes. So, I thought that I would go in and see if I can do some photoshopping of the picture to take his image out and to enlarge the image of the angel. I don't have photoshop software. Just something really basic. My husband has photoshop and he highlighted the angel section for me one time. I didn't want to ask him to mess with it again because all of this type of stuff makes him nervous and he gets angry as a result. No need to disturb the waters in my home. Anyway, in the section that he isolated, I was able to enlarge the image. When I got it to over 100%, another image became clearer. I had never noticed it before. There is also a clear image of a man with a white beard and white hair. When I was younger, I had an operation and during that time I had a dream or a vision in which this very same being was talking to me. This could be seen as a "purpose' type message even though it just occured to me when I saw his face in this picture that that was the reason for that particular experience.

I was wondering if there is someone on the board that has photoshop that would be willing to allow me to send the picture to them through a PM and then they could isolate both the angel and the man so that only they can be seen. I also interested in seeing if anyone else sees what I see in the photo. I gotta tell you, it scared me a bit and I closed the picture out right away. I am hesitant to tell my son about it to. Also, it appears as if the angel has a light in "her" hand and is directing it towards this man's head. Any ideas? Anyone willing to help? :|
Lola
MichelleP
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Assistance with photograph

Post by MichelleP »

Hi Lola,

It sounds like you have someone watching over you. We all do but you very well have proof. It sounds comforting. Welcome to our family. Please check out the FAQ section and we look forward to getting to know you.

Love,
Michelle
][nfeRnaL
Busy Bee

Post by ][nfeRnaL »

LolaandLight wrote:I have posted about a picture I have of my son where the image of an angel can be seen in a mirror. I would like to post the picture to the board. But, my son is in the picture and he would not like me posting his picture here or anywhere else. As he is an adult now, I have to respect his wishes. So, I thought that I would go in and see if I can do some photoshopping of the picture to take his image out and to enlarge the image of the angel. I don't have photoshop software. Just something really basic. My husband has photoshop and he highlighted the angel section for me one time. I didn't want to ask him to mess with it again because all of this type of stuff makes him nervous and he gets angry as a result. No need to disturb the waters in my home. Anyway, in the section that he isolated, I was able to enlarge the image. When I got it to over 100%, another image became clearer. I had never noticed it before. There is also a clear image of a man with a white beard and white hair. When I was younger, I had an operation and during that time I had a dream or a vision in which this very same being was talking to me. This could be seen as a "purpose' type message even though it just occured to me when I saw his face in this picture that that was the reason for that particular experience.

I was wondering if there is someone on the board that has photoshop that would be willing to allow me to send the picture to them through a PM and then they could isolate both the angel and the man so that only they can be seen. I also interested in seeing if anyone else sees what I see in the photo. I gotta tell you, it scared me a bit and I closed the picture out right away. I am hesitant to tell my son about it to. Also, it appears as if the angel has a light in "her" hand and is directing it towards this man's head. Any ideas? Anyone willing to help? :|

Even though I have been here many times for information searching, I had not registered until now. I no longer use many of the apps from my past extensive PC and Web Dev days, as I am about to move and dropped almost all for not needing them.
I dropped in here again today just to browse around seeing as 11 never ever leaves me now. Every day and every way I am in constant contact with that one magic number, and is evidently a must for me instead of the many who want it.
I read your post and yes I can assist if needed. I merely need the image and your needs for its finish product.
Just an example or 2 of what can be seen when messing with pictures that many wont ever know.

Mona Lisa merged into herself.
11 mirror 11
11:11

Me looking into me
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi ][nfeRnal,
Nice job! Those photo techniques look fabulous! Looks like you dropped in at just the right time to lend Lola a hand. Welcome! :D

Lola I would love to see the photo when it is ready. 8)
Love, Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
][nfeRnaL
Busy Bee

Post by ][nfeRnaL »

Sandy wrote:Hi ][nfeRnal,
Nice job! Those photo techniques look fabulous! Looks like you dropped in at just the right time to lend Lola a hand. Welcome! :D

Lola I would love to see the photo when it is ready.
Love, Sandy
You might find this funny.
The effects you are speaking of are not real effects per say. It is image A at a transparency setting and same image flipped for B and set to another transparency. Those are set to numbers that always equal 1111.
I think Mona was 65 on A and 56 on B.
Mine was 74 on A and 47 on B.
AS my sig shows here I am plagued with 1111. That image is from the account creation for this site.
Wasn't sure if it always uses that pattern, but I had to image it when I saw it. I even said that " :* " sure won't take and it did.
As is the norm now when I get my 11's, I smile and or laugh.

Lola can PM me for this if needed
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Dear Lola, have you tried Picasa? I have Picasa 3 and you can crop your son out of the picture. It's free by the way.

Love, Petra
ॐ LOVE Petra
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi Lola -

Here is a link that will walk you through posting a photo...scoll down to the 3rd post in this topic:
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15757

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

I am going to try the Picasa 3 and I am going to send it to ][nfeRnaL just in case I can't get it to work. I wish I could post it with my son in it. I am so proud of that fella. He is so very handsome and just looking into his smiling eyes is a gift I would love to share with you guys.

Update, ][nfeRnaL, I don't seem to be able to attach the photo to a PM or an email. Will keep trying though.
Lola
][nfeRnaL
Busy Bee

Post by ][nfeRnaL »

It was fine hun, you merely misplaced the link between the codes. It is done.
If it's not to your needs, let me know.
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

It is perfect. I was able to copy it to a file too. Did you see the man's image in the mirror between my son and the angel, right around the beam of light? I will post your version of the picture in the angel forum and here.

Lola
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Well isn't that amazing!!! 8) Nice work ][nfeRnaL ! :thumright:
Thanks for sharing it Lola!
Love, Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

It makes me want to cry.
Lola
][nfeRnaL
Busy Bee

Post by ][nfeRnaL »

Sandy wrote:Well isn't that amazing!!! 8) Nice work ][nfeRnaL ! :thumright:
Thanks for sharing it Lola!
Love, Sandy
That wasn't work, I was called here to complete her task nothing more.
LolaandLight wrote:It makes me want to cry.
I see nothing to cry over, looks like a good sign.
It did look wild when I played with some settings after I sent it. It has much detail in the face when you mess around a little.

I had a funny laugh at myself today though on the 11.
For a few months I look at the clock at **:49 and today i did 3x and said look that's not 11 so stop.
As soon as I said it I heard myself say yes it is, that's 11 before.
The funny part is I said the 1st part aloud, and I did not say the 2nd part, but I did hear it. That is new to me for sure.
I would say I was insane for, but I remember reading on talking to yourself.
"It is ok to talk to yourself. It is ok to answer yourself. But the moment you take your own advice you are insane."
Ok, so I am insane. :roll: Or that guy just wants someone to pay him for the advice. :idea:
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

I would love to see the results. I do the talking thing as well. Not that often, just when I want to discuss something or I can feel them so strongly that I think one of them is going to materialize in a corner or something. It is at these times when I think they are trying to tell me something and the feeling that they are around becomes a feeling that something is about to happen. Then, I pray.

I guess the image makes me want to cry because I have always pray that angels watch over him. He is so strong willed never willing to listen to anyone. To see one there pointing a light at him, just moves a huge sense of gratitude in me. I know that just about every Mom has prayed that angels watch over their child. To see that this prayer is answered, or that they are actually there all along, is a precious gift.

I would love to see the detail around the face that you described.
Lola