Lots of :08's

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
CutieKenge
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Lots of :08's

Post by CutieKenge »

Hey everyone,

Been awhile since I started my own thread! Been very busy and haven't been on the MB for a couple weeks. I have missed everyone very much!

Lots has been happening, but the two biggest things: I'm getting married in a little over a month, and am almost 12 weeks pregnant with my first baby! ((Surprise!!)) We (my soon to be hubby and I) are very, very happy. :bana:

So, ever since I found out I was pregnant, I have been noticing a lot of :08 prompts. And it always makes me think of Dr. Mendoza (MNO-8) and the midwayers making sure my baby is growing healthy! Could mean something else entirely, but it's a nice way to think about it. :D Not really getting to wrapped up in the meanings, I guess.

Oh, but that reminds me of a post I read awhile back: Misdiagnosed -- not exactly what I heard.
Got results this week from all the blood work I had done for the baby, and everything came back negative - so...far so good!

Also have been noticing lots of 123's, 1234's, 321's, 432's, etc. (Fiance - Jah is his name...tired of calling him fiance all the time (lol!) - has been gettin 11:01 all over the place.) Just so glad to know they are always around. (Hmmm...just got a 2:12 prompt. Been seeing that too! Coool :sunflower: )

Random post, but wanted to share!

Miss and love you all. :love

Lots of love,
Kendra
A wise man once said, "Today, let's try to be grateful for the small things..."
And at that moment, all was okay.
justylonging1111
Family

Re: Lots of :08's

Post by justylonging1111 »

OH Kendra!!! :loves

We missed you here! I am so happy about your amazing news!!! Getting Married and having a Baby!!! YAY!!! :roll :baby I adore babies and since my youngest is 3 now, I am so happy there are count em... 4 babies being born to my cousins all with I think 2 mths of each other!! :shock: It will be like quadruplets when we all get together!! Cant wait to hold them... What a Blessing For You and Jah!

Welcome Home Kendra!!! Hope you are feeling well.. Sending love your way, I know we women can get quite emotional at a time like this!! :roll

The funny thing is... I came to this thread with and :08 for 0 replies, 8 views and your post was at 1:23!! So Cool!!! :love

God Bless You And Yours! We Truly are ONe! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

Thank you, Tannis!! It is always wonderful to hear from you! :kiss:

Wow, 4 babies?! :shock: That sure is quite a few bundles to hold! :baby But like you, I absolutely LOVE babies, so you will be in baby bliss, hehe. ;)

Feeling very well right now. Been feeling less tired and things have been pretty positive thus far. It's definitely a blessing.
So glad to be back here! Sending many waves of love & blessings to you, dear Tannis! :loves

Love,
Kendra
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by sammy »

KENGE!!!!

Congrats and MORE congrats baby doll! I am SO happy for you!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

Thank you, Sammy!!!
Being hormonally emotional, I almost got teary-eyed reading that because I felt the love in your words! LoL! :lol: But then again, I was a big softy even before I was preggers...so maybe that's not the reason why! hehe :roll

XOXO,
Kenge

P.S. I loooove your pic! Where were you???
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

Ooo...and that was your 1008th post, Sammy! Coool.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

kendra :hithere it's eric(daemon, welfki)

congratulations. :loves
i just saw children of men- i love how precious they treat the baby :sunflower: you're in for something beautiful
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Aww Kendra! What bloomin' wonderful news! I clocked your soon-to be and he's goooorgeous! In fact your photo's really cheered me up last month. Like sammy, your lives seem blessed and marvellous!
I think it's good too, that you're seeing the :08's. Keep healthy, eat well and remain shining Sweety!

Love, Pet :love

*edit* = Kendra indeed! Sorry sweets! :lol:
ॐ LOVE Petra
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Kendra,

I was just getting ready to shut my old computer down and I read your post!!!! Yee haw... :cheers: A baby and a wedding in less then a month.. :sunflower: Oh my, I am so happy for you and Jah! Why of course you've been busy...bless you! Hope you know your 11:11 family will be celebrating with you on that special day from one end of the world to another!!!

We love you Kenge... :loves you've added something very special to our lives! :kiss:
{{{{{HUGS}}}}}
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Kenge!!!!!!! I am so happy for you! :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana:

Missed you!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

Awww thank you guys! You all are so wonderful and I am so blessed to have you be a part of my life! :loves

Hey Eric! Thank you! I've been wanting to see that movie since it came out in the theathers - I'm going to have to rent it now! Are your old screen names gone? Glad you have a new one!

Pet - thank you!! Haha I won't tell Jah that you said that - may make his head too big. lol. (But I must agree with you! hehe. Hope the baby gets his dimples and curly hair!) So glad you like my photos! I am really bad at updating - so often it will be months after and I still haven't posted pics I should have. lol. I will have to make sure to drop you a line more on FB! :love

Lovely Sandy - Thank you my love! You all have added something wonderful to my life!
I will have to keep you guys updated on the when's and what's - we are just looking to have a small wedding celebration - but also may end up postponing that, because so much of his family won't be able to be here til later in the year. May just wait and do something big after the baby comes - double celebration?! So we'll see.

Have another appointement for the baby tomorrow -- I can't wait til we find out what it is! But I don't think we'll find out til next time. KNOK
Ooh..and I just read another post where you talked about your chocolate chip cookies! And now I want some! lol :kiss:

And thank you, Cutie Clare! Missed you all very much!

Now it's time to eat! Baby and I are staaarving! lol.

Love to you all,
Kenge
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

should definitely watch the movie :hithere let me know what you think
and to answer your question--- idk :D

peace
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

This is great news! I am so happy for you. I will keep you in my prayers!
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

Eric, I definitely will. Maybe I'll look to rent it this week. Been a stay at home kind of week since it's been so rainy here! WHIST

Thank you, Aj! Any prayers are much welcomed! :D Many blessings to you and your beautiful babies, too!

Much love,
Kenge