I AM SO RELIEVED TO FIND YOU!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
jemcdlv
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

I AM SO RELIEVED TO FIND YOU!

Post by jemcdlv »

Hi! I was so glad to find this site! I'm 55 and have been seeing 11:11 and 1:11 every day for several years. I never thought to say anything about it or look it up. I thought it was just me. On the day of the Haiti earthquake after seeing these numbers several times, continuing to have increased ringing in my ears, and feeling like my body was vibrating, I finally got the idea to Google the time just for my curiosity. When I saw all the results and the meaning, I almost passed out! I've been reading a lot of the info, sorting through all the BS and "wanna-be's" and finally found this message board. You definitely have to have the phenomenon "find" you to understand just how it feels. I live right on the shore of Lake Superior, I live on the 11th floor, and the building is called "Gateway." I'm still just trying to adjust to the deeper feelings and vibrations, the new dreams, and just the whole thing. I'm so glad to know I'm not by myself in this! Thanks for being here! Jan
Jan, an Indigo Adult
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: I AM SO RELIEVED TO FIND YOU!

Post by Geoff »

Dear Jan,

Welcome home.

The FAQ (first forum) is where to start.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Macker
Busy Bee

Post by Macker »

Hiya Jan , believe me i thought i was alone with the 11:11 prompts ... its really amazing how many people are getting them , i've been getting them for along time now , but all of a sudden my wife has started getting them , but she the last couple of days has been seeing 22:22 and **:59 , well i'm really glad that you have found these forums ...because these people on here are so caring and will listern .

Peace and Love Dave .
justylonging1111
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello Jan! :sunflower:

I can really share in your excitement on this One for sure!!! I am so happy you found us!! We are a beautiful family here! You are not alone. :loves

Look forward to hearing your experiences, Jan!

God Bless, We Truly are One :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

justylonging1111
Family

Me again!
Oh!! I forgot to mention... Is that a large orb in front of you in your picture?? :loves Nice to meet your smiling face! :D

God Bless, We are One :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Jan! :hithere
I don't know why, but I got sort of "tingly" reading your post. 8) I don't think you are the only one who is glad you have joined the board. :D Welcome to our 11:11 family. I look forward to getting to know you as you post and share. :flower:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
WhisperSage
New Friend

Post by WhisperSage »

Hi, Although I have know of this site and others for a number of years I have only just signed up this morning. I have been seeing 11:11 for at least 35 years and have kept it to myself until the last few years. I also have street lights in particular turning off as I pass for about the same amount of time as I've been seeing 11:11. A number of things have come to light in my life recently and I am feeling more comfortable speaking about them to others. I've recently also contacted another group that I feel I might fit into, although, as it took me 30 years to be able to call myself an artist, I am holding off calling myself and Empath yet. It does feeling freeing to be ableto say these things with out strange looks and rolling eyes.
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

WhisperSage wrote:Hi, Although I have know of this site and others for a number of years I have only just signed up this morning. I have been seeing 11:11 for at least 35 years and have kept it to myself until the last few years. I also have street lights in particular turning off as I pass for about the same amount of time as I've been seeing 11:11. A number of things have come to light in my life recently and I am feeling more comfortable speaking about them to others. I've recently also contacted another group that I feel I might fit into, although, as it took me 30 years to be able to call myself an artist, I am holding off calling myself and Empath yet. It does feeling freeing to be ableto say these things with out strange looks and rolling eyes.
Rolling eyes for sure I know what you speak of. I would never share my experience with anyone but those I know
for sure are open minded because I don't want to have to defend myself. I just feel bad for those unable to connect
like we do.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Sandy wrote:
I don't know why, but I got sort of "tingly" reading your post. 8) I don't think you are the only one who is glad you have joined the board. :D
SO DID I!!!!

Welcome aboard Jan!!!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

We really should come up with a "goosebump" smiley!!!

Love, Clare

P.S. Welcome aboard, everyone!!!!
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
sammy

Post by sammy »

Couldn't find goosebumps, but will this do Clare?

or maybe this one:

LOVE!!!!
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
jemcdlv
New Friend

Post by jemcdlv »

Thank you ALL so much for your beautiful responses! I just now noticed that orb in front of me. That picture was taken when I lived in Vegas (from 2001 through 2006) at a wonderful place called Valley of Fire. I certainly understand the "strange" looks from people if I even bring up the subject just generally. I also have the streetlights go on and off when I go out to walk my dog! I'm looking forward to making new friends on this site!
Jan, an Indigo Adult
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi WhisperSage,
A big welcome aboard to you too! Hopefully as time moves on you will feel comfortable and even right at home talking with all the other good people who visit this place. We're a fairly easy going "lot." Besides if someone rolls their eyes, a person here would never know about it. ;) Unless of course they used this emoticom :roll: hmmm come to think of it...I do see that alot..(Only use it with myself though and something I myself have said...which in many ways still doesn't make it very nice.. :) )

Nice substitute goosebumps smiley, Sammy! Whoah...they mess with your eyes if you stare at them too long!!! :cyclopsani:

Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
jemcdlv
New Friend

Post by jemcdlv »

Yikes, they do mess with your eyes! Sammy, the rafting looks like a BLAST! Thanks again for all the responses! Jan
Jan, an Indigo Adult
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Hi Jan! Let's all get on Sammy's tube and RIDE!!!!! :bike: :bike: :bike:

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
linda1111
Family

Post by linda1111 »

Welcome Jan,

I here ya about the ringing, last night in my right ear the ringing was pretty loud! Your in the right place, welcome again!

Love,
Linda :sunflower:
justylonging1111
Family

Hello Dear WhisperSage!

Welcome to the most beatiful message board I ever did meet lol No wait.. We have always been! :sunflower: You can feel comfortable here cause we love to share!! and to Love... :love

I am really feeling the beautiful vibes on this thread!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!! :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana:

God Bless, We are One! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------

jemcdlv
New Friend

Post by jemcdlv »

Okay, a little more about the ringing in the ears. Mine gets so bad some days I can hardly hear anything, especially if I'm reading any of the 11:11 books or I see the time. I've been to the doctor just to be sure, and there is no problem or infection of any kind going on. Anybody have any tips on how to ease it some??? :shock: What my head feels like when it rings, but no sinus problems!! :stars:
Jan, an Indigo Adult
linda1111
Family

Post by linda1111 »

Jan,
I honestly don't have any answers for the ringing. When it happens to me, I try to just listen intently, you can hear chattering too, I've heard music even, just coming from somewhere else, beyond.

Love,
Linda KNOK
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello and welcome Jan, I used to get it very loud too and asked for a little tone down. After the doctor's check-up of course. Well it did tone down and after a while stopped.
I didn't welcome that. They've returned though, after almost a year, yey!

Here's is a thread on the topic of ear ringing, in case you haven't already read it?
George wrote on it:
The ear ringing is often called 'bells.' Not sure, but I think angels can do that, too, not just Midwayers.
Love to all, Petra x
ॐ LOVE Petra
niss111
New Friend

Post by niss111 »

I too am relieved to find this web site. I am amazed at how many people have shared the same experiences that I have. I have been seeing 1111 for about 20+ years. I have just recently started to see the street lights go off/on just as I am passing by. There have been times I have seen 1111 two to three times a day.
When I see it (1111), I have a feeling like everything is going to be "okay". I have always known there is more to it than that, but i haven't researched it. I am super excited to learn more about this and see other experiences that people have had.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello niss111,
I am "super excited" to have you on the board and truly glad you found us! :D My goodness, twenty years is a long time to be having prompts.
I love what you wrote here...
There have been times I have seen 1111 two to three times a day.
When I see it (1111), I have a feeling like everything is going to be "okay".
The prompts definitely give you a warm moment...a feeling of confidence, encouragement, love etc...(whatever is needed at the time I think)

Please feel free to jump in with both feet...get comfortable... comment where you are led... and get to know all the lovely people who post here.

Welcome to the board, new friend! :hithere
XX Sandy
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hiya niss111, good to have you here. We all started with the F.A.Q :| Well....I didn't because I was, as you nicely put it, super excited! I did as soon as I was asked to though. From The Desk of George Barnard is where I started actually.

Love, Petra x
ॐ LOVE Petra
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

I kept it a secret as well. I love those stars smileys. Can I copy them into my computer somehow?
Lola
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

I know I'm a little late but....

Welcome Jan, WhisperSage, and niss111!! :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower:

This is such a wonderful place. I remember how thrilled I was to have "stumbled" upon the board, myself. But it's not just a board, it's a family. A beautiful, loving family. So glad you found your way here.

Look forward to seeing you guys around!

:hithere Love,
Kendra
A wise man once said, "Today, let's try to be grateful for the small things..."
And at that moment, all was okay.