My wife seen 11:11 for the first time today

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Macker
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

My wife seen 11:11 for the first time today

Post by Macker »

I'm really on a high here , right we woke up this morning to a lorry noise outside our house , getting dress and opening the curtains there was the highway lighting people putting a new bulb in the street light for the 3rd time in 3 months .
Later after sowing the veg seeds in the green house we sat down in the kitchen for a well deserved cup of tea , my wife had her back to the digital clock on the wall ... in mid conversation her head turned toward the clock ... yep you've guessed it 11:11 ( i never got prompted ) we looked at each other and she said .. what happened there ... i replyed ... i told you , i've been trying to decribe the feeling that happends when this event occurs , anyway mid afternoon she went for a shower after working in the garden all day , my wife is a bit over weight ( 12 stone )and the Doctor told her to slim down abit last week , i heard a shout of DAVE come here quick , so i ran up the stairs ... there she was on the digital scales saying look look look ... i looked down at them ... yep 11 stone 11 pounds ... the reading being 11:11 , well that was it i got all kinds of questions off her asking what happens next , my answer was i dont really know ... but she has started reading these forums now .

Thanks to everybody on here for all the help you have gave ... Dave .
Sandy
Staff

Re: My wife seen 11:11 for the first time today

Post by Sandy »

Hi Dave,

Oh it sounds like a little piece of heaven at your house. ...a green house and gardening! That was one of my favorite ways to fill the day!

I understand your excitement at your wife seeing the prompt. When I was visiting my parents last, my mom confided in me that she saw the 11:11 prompt number while at her Bible class that morning as well as often seeing the prompts of our Midwayer friends, Bzutu and Mathew. I think I got as much enjoyment out of her reciting her prompts as I get when I am prompted myself.. :D

That was a very cool "scale prompt" by the way. 8)

You wrote:
anyway mid afternoon she went for a shower after working in the garden all day , my wife is a bit over weight ( 12 stone )and the Doctor told her to slim down abit last week , i heard a shout of DAVE come here quick , so i ran up the stairs ... there she was on the digital scales saying look look look ... i looked down at them ... yep 11 stone 11 pounds ... the reading being 11:11 , well that was it i got all kinds of questions off her asking what happens next , my answer was i dont really know ... but she has started reading these forums now .
Perhaps these URLs will help answer some of the questions. :)

11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

What it really means
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=6573

11:11 More questions about number sequences.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2059

Anyway, I am so glad you and your wife can share this beautiful happening with each other (What a blessing!) and I look forward to hopefully meeting her on the cyber pages of this board someday soon.

Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Macker
Busy Bee

Re: My wife seen 11:11 for the first time today

Post by Macker »

Thankyou so much for your reply , she has been reading though the URLs you posted , i really think she too
will become a member on here before to long , i think with a lot of people when it first happens ... they have to
find out more whats going on through reading up on it , well thanks again Sandy .. your a Star :D