Prompts are changing my life...I even got a tattoo ;)

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
ashbernie311
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Prompts are changing my life...I even got a tattoo ;)

Post by ashbernie311 »

So when I first joined this board I'll admit, I was very new prompts, and it was so fascinating to hear from so many of you. It gave me that warm fuzzy "I'm not alone feeling". Well, I think my angels and midwayers around me definitely have a lot to say. I'm wondering...have you noticed a HUGE increase in prompts?

I have a few things to share. My boyfriend was never really into ANYTHING remotely spiritual, but one night when we asked for stronger signals (he was slowly coming on board), we both were outside at exactly 12:00 AM est. As I was staring at the street light across the street he looked up & boom, the transformer EXPLODED. He's now on the bandwagon...LOL (But in all sincerity, he has been getting prompts like crazy, mainly 11:11, 222's, 444's & 555's)

Regardless, this was a while ago. He's very much into what's been going on, and like I've said before - I have a group of close friends who are being prompted more and more. My prompts are generally in numerical form, but also song/pictures/video format...My boyfriend's prompts are more visual/sound than numerical, but still.

I'm really just wondering if anyone else has noticed an increase? I've been very sick and in and out of hospitals, and I was told this could be the reason why - however, the prompts have all guided me, they have been preparing me for changes that ARE happening now. I am constantly reminded by them.

My phone beeps often when there is nothing new, often @ "37". I've come to know "52" is my Great uncle Ronnie (whom I've never met, but came through at a coming through event - my mom was floored!)

I have a lot of 2's & 4's in my prompts lately. As well as every form of 5 & 9.
Though I am beginning to notice more 6 prompts.

Lots of commercials saying what we say immediately after (you know the drill).
I was even having a literal conversation in my head and turned up the volume only to hear those exact words on a song I had never known before.
I've glanced at addresses, read writing on cars ex: 2112, etc. It's everywhere. Is it just everywhere and the rest of the world is oblivious?
I feel it stronger than ever lately.

I've changed my entire life path due to awakening, and I couldn't be happier. I just wanted to share this from you all and hear what you have to say.

Also, has anyone every gotten a Number Pyramid as a prompt?
Ex today:

"Just now my tweet dock has 3113 tweets and the time, oh 311. :)
Cleared. 21 tweets immediately @ 3:12."

21312?

Thank you guys :)

Just wanted to share again.

PS: This Saturday was the first day in a YEAR I was finally free of feeling sick due to my guidance to the right hospital and medicine.
In celebration, "12:34" progress tattoo with "breakdown" (From Frou Frou-Let go & Jack Johnson - Breakdown). Helped me through a lot of tough times.
luvinlife
Family

Re: Prompts are changing my life...I even got a tattoo ;)

Post by luvinlife »

Wonderful! I am so glad you're feeling better! Yes, I think that the prompts are calling us. Yes, I've also been experiences huge changes. Have fun on your journey!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
ashbernie311
Busy Bee

Post by ashbernie311 »

luvinlife wrote:Wonderful! I am so glad you're feeling better! Yes, I think that the prompts are calling us. Yes, I've also been experiences huge changes. Have fun on your journey!

Love, Clare

Clare! Absolutely, thank you! They have guided me this way, I figure I owe them a dedication lol. I am having a blast on my journey.
Being sick never made me feel so low, I was on my bathroom floor wanting to literally die because I was in so much pain and could not stop getting sick. I took a moment to breathe, realized how beautiful everything is - and how wonderful getting prompts are...it helped me tremendously, and here I am, smiling.

So happy I found this board.

Love,
Ashley :)
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Ashbernie,
Been reading your posts and I'm glad too that you have found the board awhile back and are sharing your experiences!
I've changed my entire life path due to awakening, and I couldn't be happier.
:cheers: Isn't it wonderful!!! It begins first with ourselves... we change somehow from the inside out ... and it happens because we are happy... happier...maybe finding an inner light or strength that we didn't know was within us. And then it sort of mushrooms out and from there our journey leads us in the most amazing ways and to the most amazing people and beings, places...etc...
I was even having a literal conversation in my head and turned up the volume only to hear those exact words on a song I had never known before.
Now isn't that's interesting...could be confirmation for you :D ... or perhaps a message in those words or phrases that is important or profound or deals with something going on in your life? I get messages in songs all the time. They seem to usually confirm or comment on something....some situation occuring at the time. There is also a sort of fuzzy feeling that usually accompanies it too, sort of like when you spot a prompt at the most apropriate time!

Oh and most importantly I am thrilled to hear that you are finally getting some health relief and feeling better. :sunflower: A year is a long time to feel bad. Bless you! :D
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Nice tatto..I almost forgot.. :oops: I was just thinking that it is really going to enable you to explain your own light to the people who notice it and ask questions...Spreading the Light... Seems that's what its all about... along with and of course most importantly, Love.

You Rock lady!!! :sunny:
XX Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Oh, Sandy!!!!!! :kiss: Your words give me goosebumps!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

{{{{{{Clare}}}}}}
Awh Sis, you are such a special lady...always sharing your light :sunny: with others... :kiss:

Love,
Sandy