The Guiding Light Within

Discussions of spiritual books
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

The Guiding Light Within

Post by George »

To All,

The Guiding Light Within -- 380 great pages of Daily Devotional and most inspiring transmissions is back from the printers !!!!!!!

We are busy packaging these babies for all who have ordered, and we are rather overwhelmed with the response to Lytske's first book (yes, there will likely be at least 3 more of Lytske's books to be formatted in the years to come).

The order page can be found here: http://www.1111angels.net/old_files/TheLight.html

God bless...
George.
The 11:11 Progress Group
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Feedback The Guiding Light Within

The book arrived today and it is just wonderful and such a treasure!

Thank you, thank you,

Blessings,

Marlene
Judy
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Judy »

Hi All,
I just received "The Guiding Light Within" and it is marvelous. Although I have printed out all of the mailings we receive of these transmissions, it is far better in book form because I tend to misplace the print outs. I am not very organized. I love the book and when I can, I intend to order another one or two up the line to give as gifts. Thank you Lytske for your perseverance and for sharing these gems with us, and thank you George for publishing these words.
Love...Judy....M...
If the faith of the Most High has entered your heart, then shall you abide free from fear throughout all the days of your life. (The Urantia Book, p. 1443, par. 5)
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Judy,

Yes I agree it turned out marvelously.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Dear Judy,

The Guiding Light Within has indeed been well received, and desrvedly so.

It has been an "intensive" time putting the 380 pages together during those 8 weeks of formatting the work. The Barnards feel like they aged a year in that time.

Well, let me speak for myself :) I have aged a year. Next is "By the Grace of 11:11" -- the third book of the 11:11 trilogy.

There will also be more of Lytske's work forthcoming.

Hugs.....
me.
Judy
Old Friend

Post by Judy »

Hey George :D ,

You said:"Next is "By the Grace of 11:11" -- the third book of the 11:11 trilogy."

:?: I am confused here. :oops: hee, hee, so what's new! There is "in The Search for 11:11", "the Service of 11:11" and "the anatomy of the halfway realm". That would make "By the Grace of 11:11" book #4, unless "The Anatomy" is not counted as part of the trillogy. :lol: Please straighten me out here. Did I miss something? OOOHHH, I think I just remembered you saying something that you sent anatomy to the press first because there were factors that had to be corrected on the book that was SUPPOSED to be next. Did I just remember close to right, or am I messing it up more? :oops: :? Whatever, I can hardly wait for the arrival off the press of the next book you and the midwayers work on!
Love.....Judy..M..
If the faith of the Most High has entered your heart, then shall you abide free from fear throughout all the days of your life. (The Urantia Book, p. 1443, par. 5)
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Dear Judy,

You got it right. Initially, and bit by bit since 1992, I (we- Bzutu and I) put together the 4 maniscripts -- the Anatomy not being part of the trilogy.

Then Machiventa gave us the opportunity to talk to my parents, and my dad disagreed with the accuracy of 'something' within the first 3 chapters of "By the Grace of 11:11." I got something wrong, he said.

I've got to correct that mistake first. Hope to do it within the next few months. :)

Hugs.....
me.
sammy

Re: The Guiding Light Within

Post by sammy »

:oops: Admittedly I did not read all the contents here, so someone may have already asked...

Do you suggest reading the 4 books in order they were written, or does it not make a differenct?

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Sammy,

They are a 365 day program, so i suggest it does make a difference.

love,
Geoff.
Mamo
Family

Post by Mamo »

Lovely Sammy :hithere

I don't see why it would make a difference in which order you read these books. And as for The Guiding Light Within, it is as Geoff said 365 notes/messages, one for each day.. so you can start reading on the day you receive the book and follow day by day from there.

What I would like to know is when "By the Grace of 11:11" is expected to be available for sale?
Thank you.

:loves
Mahsa
~ One for All and All for Love ~
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Mahsa writes:
What I would like to know is when "By the Grace of 11:11" is expected to be available for sale?
Hopefully still this year. Rightly or wrongly I decided to become a publisher with sales of one book to fund the next, but it has been a slow start, with us getting ripped off by partners for USD-1000's.

Must be a good reason for that :roll: , though I can't see it. :shock:

Hugs...
me
OneW/OName-or-Number
New Friend

Post by OneW/OName-or-Number »

George.
What in the world is going on with your partners that you should have been undeservedly cheated in such a way?
This brings me a bit of grief albeit nothing to suffer, in fact it only makes me more sure of a plan to help and a mission of Light.
Indeed, I've been wanting to get in touch with you for years now. Only I see that, in my tender youth as it is, I was clearly not fully understanding or completely grown into the Soul Path that your 'Midway Family' so often helps to make clear for you and others like you that are open of heart and mind, and indeed of the Spiritual Body's nature, to the true Angels we were always meant to co-Create with.
Unfortunately, single handedly, I am in a position of material budgetting where, if I was able to make a significant enough contribution *right now* to create a seemingly instant change in the tide of your work (both financially and spiritually) reaching the people, I most certainly would.
But at the same time, this unfortunate petty circumstance of being bound by budget has no need to last any longer than the next two years at most.
With a new spiritual uprising being planned and plotted as man is being guided into his literal and soon-to-be-noticed "first steps of Correction", not only will the surge of Faith in many groups make for causes like yours to be instantly sympathized with even from afar, but in fact individually let me make a sweet, heartfelt promise that I am rallying in numbers the 'Midway Youth' of whom haven't quite completely surfaced within communities such as this one, and shall make *sure* that such a rip-off as you've experienced will no longer be able to hold you back from the beautiful publications and knowledge you were always meant to impart, on a Global level not merely a matter of municipalities or even nations!
If you doubt my promise and intentions at all, or vice versa your heart and perhaps that pretty Soul o' yours seem to 'crack a smile' with faith, get in touch with me (if you wish!) about seeing your books and missions for humanity come to fruition with no more (further unnecessary) material setbacks.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Well thank you!

Were you planning to rob a bank. :lol:

G.
Mamo
Family

Post by Mamo »

Rightly or wrongly I decided to become a publisher with sales of one book to fund the next, but it has been a slow start, with us getting ripped off by partners for USD-1000's.
George, I can send some friends :sword: :bomb :sword: :grrr :sword: :spiderman: :sword: 8) :viking: :bball: :stars: to have have a word with your "partners" :evil: ... cos that's just not ok.

Mahsa
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hello dear Mahsa,

It's called Chapter 11 in the US and it's not based on the bible. :shock:

A lend of your Viking Warrior would be appropriate. :viking:

Hugs...
me
Mamo
Family

Post by Mamo »

Dearest George,
It's called Chapter 11 in the US and it's not based on the bible. :shock:
You gotta love Wikipedia..,
"Some critics have claimed that Chapter 11 bankruptcy is excessively lenient in giving a needless "escape hatch" to the incompetent management of a failing company, damaging the efficiency of the economy as a whole and allowing poor managers to continue managing."
A lend of your Viking Warrior would be appropriate. :viking:
At your service.. :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :lol:

Mahsa
sammy

Post by sammy »

I have been making a stronger effort to meditate each day. (I know for some effort is not an issue, but for me it is a matter of finding a time where I won't get interrupted....when I get interrupted I get frustrated and a bit grumpy :oops: ) Yesterday was rather hectic. I went to bed exhausted and thought about attempting to meditate as I hadn't made time during the day.

I had no sooner laid down and in my head heard "Lytske" then a pause, then "73".

WELL!!!! No effort for that message! Page 73 of "The Guiding Light Within" talks about drawing closer to God and says
"....this means for you to be as diligent as possible as you can be in setting apart a time each day for coming to Me in the Silence of your heart."
LOVE!!!!
Sammy
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Sammy,

Lots of Celestials have read Lytske's work.

You got a great message there! :thumleft: That's a good start!

Even my parents have read my books. :shock:

Hugs...
:bigsmurf:
sammy

Post by sammy »

HOLY COW! I came here to tell a little story and saw my above post...I don't have any recollection of that. :roll:

ANYWAY! I gave my mom my copy of this book (she's a wonderful catholic raised lady with a pretty open mind, but seems to exhibit a bit of concern when I talk about the 11:11 stuff). She now takes this book to bed with her each night and is finding huge amounts of comfort from it.

SO glad I found you guys!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Sammy,

Good to hear, in fact great to hear.

love,
Geoff
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh Sammy,
I feel all teary eyed when I read your post. So happy your mother is finding comfort in The Guiding Light within! She's been through a lot these past months.

(((((((BIG OLE Southern HuG!)))))))
Sandy :geek:
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
ruthnfla
Old Friend

Post by ruthnfla »

:hithere I loaned my book out and was wondering if this book is still available to buy somewhere.
Also, For Sandy or George, I have a personal question and wondered if you could send me a private email?
With every prayer, I wish you Love!