More photos of prompts!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
StandardProspect
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

More photos of prompts!

Post by StandardProspect »

Hello Everyone! I thought I would share the pictures of prompts I've managed to take over the past month or two. They are mostly just pictures or screenshots from my phone. I believe prompts can be custom made for everyone, so some of these may only be prompts to me. Ill explain some of them. Hope you enjoy, and I hope my pics work! :D

I'll start with 1111, no need to explain that one :loves

My post count on my car forum last week :loves

Bottom of a red bull can at a friends house.

I saw this prompt on the way home from school one day, couldn't snap a pic though.
I had my phone ready the next time it showed up (I keep track of gas mileage so I count my miles)
So this one is actually a "fake" lol

The next pics are just other random prompts :D

I was prompted at 222.0 miles on this one, thought the 222.2 would be a cool pic!

I was looking at a review for this cd right before I bought it.

This one was crazy, I saw a car with 222 on the plate. I checked the time because sometimes my prompts in random places coincide with the time. Sure enough!

I get so many prompts at this computer at work. This one day I was working with this girl Jaime and got a lot of prompts from her. Her first table's total was $55.55, It was a slow night and her total sales for the day was $111! haha
I snapped a pic of the time she clocked out that day. Coincidence? I think not!

The next ones are what I believe to be my personalized prompts. If any of you happened to read my intro thread you might remember my encounters with 944.

I have two cars that are very important to me. My Nissan 240sx and Infiniti Q45(Nissan Cima) chassis code y33.
For some reason I'm often prompted to see 240 and 733 all over the place. Coincidence? Am I crazy?

Right after I began noticing 944 all the time I got to check out this Porsche race car.
This was taken at a field trip. We went to an autobody shop. I'm studying collision repair.

I had to grab something from this box downstairs at work one day :shock:

This sure grabbed my attention when I was shopping for coffee makers!

That's all for now! Ill post more as they come :loves

Edit: yay the pics work! But they're huge! haha
If it's good or if it's fortune I can't tell, but pieces
come together for some reason just as well.
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: More photos of prompts!

Post by luvinlife »

Amazing! You sure are surrounded! Yesterday, while I was driving, there was a license plate in front of me that had 444. I said to myself, oh, it's nothing. Not two seconds later, another car with 444....then I KNEW!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
StandardProspect
Busy Bee

Thanks for the post Claire, I love prompts on license plates. There's no need to look for them, they always end up right in front of you!

And here's a few more recent pictures. The prompts keep coming, so I'll keep posting! lol

This was from a car forum of mine, it also has my 944 prompt backwards

same site, next day. Wow!

Saw this the second i turned my TV on, look at the 2345 too! cool

paycheck, yeah its a part time job lol

some tickets from work and a receipt, I've got a bunch, but they're hard to take pictures of.

That's all for now :hithere
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

I am still getting 711.....clocks, license plates, phone numbers. It's amazing.

Love, Clare
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

You said that your Nissan 240SX was really important to you. I used to have a Nissan 240SX. I loved that car, especially when I would hit the overdrive button and the engine would just take off. It was really, really fast. I happen to be a speed demon. I got four speeding tickets in the first three weeks of owning that car. Sad to say though, it appeared to be filled with bad luck. It was the only car I have ever leased and not owned. It was as if it had a "hit me" sign on it. That car was hit six or seven times--never my fault, really. The accidents were the result of folks running into me for one reason or another, in driveways (I kid you not), parking lots, one lady hit me because she said I refused to get out of "her" lane as she moved across three lanes of traffic just for the pleasure of running me off the road, it was smashed between two cars while I sat at a red light and a man hit me from behind and then took off, one man just hit me because he said he hated my car (I kid you not). I figure that car was trying to tell me to tell me something. I wish I still had my plate.
Lola
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I'm enjoying your photos, StandardProspect. My favorite the 444-Hev license plate. I just love getting 444's.

Lola, that car of yours sounds a bit like the reverse of Stephen King's movie car, "Christine". :lol: All things considerd, I suppose better to have a car with a poor self image then one with a sadistic evil streak. :shock: :)
Love, Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
][nfeRnaL
Busy Bee

Post by ][nfeRnaL »

How about when I created this account, my sig image?
Powerful prompt IMHO.

Years of building sites and never ran across anything like it before.
Illegal chars usually just wont stick in an account, did here. Wild I have 2 illegal chars in the name and was my 1111:* with its 2 illegal chars in the confirmation.

I have another that was almost as strong as the sig, but it has another site's name in it and I don't advertising another site.
I might make an edit of it to show the 1,111 users online when I visited it.
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Those prompts really are great. I'm going to share some of my son's prompts on another thread.

Love, Clare
StandardProspect
Busy Bee

Tnaks for the replies!

Lolaandlight- that's so cool that you had a 240! They are great cars, I've had a few of them. Soryy to hear about your misfortunes with it. What year was yours? If it was a s13 (89-94) was it a hatch, coupe or convertible?

luvin life- I've been seeing 7:11 too! I just checked this thread and there were 7 posts and 111 views :)
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

It was a 95 I think. I haven't had a single accident since that car was totalled (after the man bashed it from behind). They don't make them any longer. I think we may be thinking of a different car. I checked for pics and I goofed. Mine was a 200 not a 240. I had them confused as the 240 was the one I dreamed of getting and got a 200 instead. They had more horsepower than any other car of its class and that is what sold me. If it hadn't kept getting bashed, I would probably still be driving it. I never had a single problem with it.
Lola
][nfeRnaL
Busy Bee

Post by ][nfeRnaL »

][nfeRnaL wrote:How about when I created this account, my sig image?
Powerful prompt IMHO.

Years of building sites and never ran across anything like it before.
Illegal chars usually just wont stick in an account, did here. Wild I have 2 illegal chars in the name and was my 1111:* with its 2 illegal chars in the confirmation.

I have another that was almost as strong as the sig, but it has another site's name in it and I don't do advertising another site.
I might make an edit of it to show the 1,111 users online when I visited it.
That other image. I missed the word do above post LOL.
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

][nfeRnaL,

You certainly are being prompted almost to the extent that it appears as if, if this were indeed possible, that "they" are over anxious about drawing your attention to them. What happens when you reach out to them? Are you able to hear messages?
Lola
][nfeRnaL
Busy Bee

Post by ][nfeRnaL »

LolaandLight wrote:][nfeRnaL,

You certainly are being prompted almost to the extent that it appears as if, if this were indeed possible, that "they" are over anxious about drawing your attention to them. What happens when you reach out to them? Are you able to hear messages?
Hear things when no one is around. Only seem to understand a few insignificant things. Sounds are not usually talking, just sounds out of the norm.

Smells that are out of my norm also. Many I have tried to find the source of but no avail.

I don't see angels or demons, just moving peripheral changes that seem to have no purpose or source.

I don't get upset or fear any of what is transpiring. I do have a serious change lately that best resembles electricity pulses through the legs and spreads many times to rest of body.

So Yes, I was thinking something along that line also, Lola. Almost as if someone is saying HEY STUPID!!!

I would like to have more than a number. A phone call, some words, anything more to tie this into something I can reason with.

It has almost become annoying, 11 here 11 there 11 everywhere, but not one tangible direction or answer to go with it.

Reminds me of fishing when I was young with a large gold hook and only small fish hitting it. Float bobs around constant but not a chance to land anything with the rig I have at the moment. Where is that stick of dynamite,.... :bomb

*edit* Had to edit this. I had not looked at my post count on this site, just not a factor I care about on any site. But yea, did just now and of course it would have to be 11.

Even worse when I edited this and sent the time on my pc was 11:01 pm. Some reason this site is not listing the time correct when I set to my correct local.
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

][nfeRnal,

I have experienced things that are quite similar to what you describe in your last post. When I was very young, I remember having conversations with them and actually knowing they were walking with me. I had dreams or visions where they communicated with me. As I got older, this occured less and less and was replaced with thoughts coming into my mind giving me direction or explaining things to me. It is changing again to where I can almost see them. They are almost like ghosts. But, I know that they aren't--just sense it. I wish I could calm my mind enough to meditate. I think that then I could have more peace about knowing what is going on. Life for me is pretty stressful right now. Not because of this, but this is not helping things--the not being able to get clear signals. Change that, sometimes I get clear signals, or clearly hear things. For instance, right before I went to bed a couple of nights ago, the words "you are being sequestered" popped into my mind.

Then, the next day, I find an email from Karen Bishop's site. I never put much faith in her writing. It just didn't resonate with me. But, I know people that find her helpful. So, I had signed up for her emails. I decided to go ahead and give this one a look. In it she states that many are being "sequestered". The same word I heard. But, some of the stuff she says are so far out. I don't know if the U Book even covers the type of things she discusses like a new world (kind of sort of) in the process of being establshed for some that are ascending to a fourth level of existence. I am not even sure what that means. Is it the same as what Einstein discussed in terms of ten demensions? The U Book is more similar to the Bible in depicting what we are doing here and why. (I know you guys will see that as a huge leap in logic. But, when I read the Bible, I see it.)

I digressed. All of this is making my head spin around when I really really want to feel grounded. So much stuff is floating around about the nature of our true Reality. I find soltice in the U Book because much of what I find there, and on this board, matches my experience. But, I still don't find a clear picture of it all and don't really think that it is possible to do so, so much as I want a clear picture of the me in all of it. That gets me back to wanting to communicate more clearly with them. Sometimes I think I could if they didn't fear they would scare me. I am a nervous Nellie after having lived with this for so long. One time though, the figure of a woman, who was dressed in a robe with a hood and matched every kid's nightmare of what a witch looks like, appeared in that same mirror that is in the picture of the angel that is posted. I was nine. That kept me scared for years. She was pointing at me mouthing "you, you, you". Even at my ripe old age and decades later I fear she might decide to pop back in. She may have been perfectly harmless or trying to tell me something for my own good. Why scare a kid? A very nice kid at that? Oh, well, I really should try to go to bed.

Oh, my time never shows correctly on my posts either. I am at EST. It shows an hour ahead. :grrr
Lola
][nfeRnaL
Busy Bee

Post by ][nfeRnaL »

Tx Lola
You made me think, that doesn't happen often enough. I had no clue to the word sequestered. :roll So yes I looked it up.
That word sparked me because of it not known to me and being such an odd word to have been tossed out there.
Once I read the definition, I was on track and following the rest very easily. I do like the word, did not like the meaning. It fits me too well at this time to be liked.
This is all new to me, less than a year of me knowing any of it except the constant street lights on and off since I was a young man. I am just not one to have funny things happen that I can not explain until this began.
I am reading your response over and over and over again. I can say I am fully with you on all of it. I am usually the solver of any problems that arise no matter if they are new to me or something job related. I just never have been one to find much I can not figure out on my own sooner than most. How ever, this has yanked my chain in every direction. The constant in your face 1111's have really been getting the best of me as you can see from just a few days images.

It was my birthday yesterday, ripe ol man of 47. Early A.M yesterday I was urged to go outside for no apparent reason at all. I tend to follow urges more lately so I did not fight it long, merely putting on boots and coat thinking WTH am I going outside for at this hour. Was a BEAUTIFUL moon! Spectacular and a clear night, so I opened my truck and grabbed the binoculars to get a view. The detail was amazing, and it was the brightest and whitest I can remember in a long time. Seemed very large also, I am sure was just me though. I do not have a cam, so I pulled the phone out and began to get a couple crappy phone pics. When I came in that is when I saw the time on the pics 2:12 and 214, Just could not get a worthy pic so I messed with the zoom on the phone both times. The whole day went by with little to no issues. Right before my phone rang I said I bet my youngest is going to call me ( not common except maybe that son ) couple mins and yup phone rang and it was him. Kinda has hard to swallow when I got off the phone and thought I just said that right before he called me. Couple hours went by and I was planning on my soon to move agenda, and I thought I bet the wife calls me ( she never ever calls me on any special day) maybe 10 mins and she did. That is how everything has been and getting stronger in just the last few months. Much I see I wish I didn't, some I know and glad I do. Very interesting that much seems to come with these new pulses through the body.
I will say this on your need to feel grounded. When I feel that similar issue and do not like it, standing up and looking at the ground seems to help at times.

Time frame changes are more than likely the daylight savings time we are on. Fall back would make the real time for both of us 1 hr ahead on the posts.
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

][nfeRnaL,

I am really enjoying reading your posts. You are a wonderful writer. You create quite a scene. Happy Birthday!

Last night was a bad one. This morning, when looking up at the ceiling, it struck me that "it" all seems so close that the ceiling could just dissappear, the sky open up, and there would my Father smiling down at me. Yet, there still seems to be no clarity in what it is about. Why are some of us contacted? Why of us contacted in some ways and not others? I know, it is all done according to our needs and our personalities. Sometimes I think, as some others have pointed out to me, that my problems lie in my wrestling to make "it" jive with the traditional notions I have been taught in religion, despite my claiming I don't follow traditional religion. I feel like a fish flopping around on a beach.
Lola
][nfeRnaL
Busy Bee

Post by ][nfeRnaL »

LolaandLight wrote:][nfeRnaL,

I am really enjoying reading your posts. You are a wonderful writer. You create quite a scene. Happy Birthday!

Last night was a bad one. This morning, when looking up at the ceiling, it struck me that "it" all seems so close that the ceiling could just dissappear, the sky open up, and there would my Father smiling down at me. Yet, there still seems to be no clarity in what it is about. Why are some of us contacted? Why of us contacted in some ways and not others? I know, it is all done according to our needs and our personalities. Sometimes I think, as some others have pointed out to me, that my problems lie in my wrestling to make "it" jive with the traditional notions I have been taught in religion, despite my claiming I don't follow traditional religion. I feel like a fish flopping around on a beach.
Tx Lola,
Glad you enjoyed~~~My spelling sucks~~~Yes I talk to much~~~Tx for the HB! I think I covered the 1st line correctly. ;)

I think your 1st question was answered with that fantastic word of the day for me sequestered. You answered your 2nd question as I see it.

[Webster] + (ME)
sequestered:to hand over to a third party to whom disputed property is entrusted +(We truly are property and are entrusted with these bodies we have now)
1 a : to set apart : segregate +(We all are set apart in many ways and each day see the segregation every where we look)
b : seclude, withdraw +(We all live secluded lives instead of making the combined ONE/We also withdraw into our own secluded selves as well)
2 a : to seize +(We all have been seized without a doubt/also can easily become seized in many ways)
b : to place in custody +(We all have been placed in custody of these forms we have now/many more reasons on this one I will not cover here)
3 : to hold in solution +(We are are being held, still waiting the solution)
(Me only)
Sequestered appears to be the 2 sided sword of words.
You hand over and are handed over. You segregate and are segregated. You seize and are seized. You hold and are held.

That is an interesting word you were given, glad I was offered the chance to see it. It ties in heavily to the council session I gave a friend today on the phone.
Short version of his resolution. We seem to think we are in possession of the material things in our lives. Our car, spouse, pets, homes, children,the body we have now, we all see and call OURS. They are only ours on loan for a short time at best. The eve of my 47th BD it was shown to me. Not one item here on this earth is OURS to keep including US.
All here on this planet belong to GOD period! All we think is OURS is a LOAN from GOD.
I think the sooner we all accept that simple fact the better off we all will be. Maybe then the answers to all of our pictures, prompts, visions, 11s, and feelings will all be answered in one fell swoop.
((Religion seems to teach "Come inside and watch us shine in the church". Spiritual allows you to shine from within, allowing all to see the light.)) <<<(I need to remember those words)
Fish flopping: Flopping on the bank is a sure way to change one way or another. Flop back into the water for the way it has been all along if that way is desirable.
Out of the water = change, in water = stay the same. The world is going to change, we get to choose.