Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: 711

Post by Sandy »

Hi Ang,
Don't feel bad at what seems a missed opportunity. You will have other opportunities and I suspect this isn't the first time a celestial or celestial guided happening has accidentaly dumfounded one of their human charges. Often times it is a surprise even a shock when we suddenly are approached or confronted with what we were hoping for in the first place. (did that make any sense?) So our surprise sort of knocks us out of the "zone" for a bit, making further communication in the following moments more difficult. I am happy for you!! :D Thanks for sharing!
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

Sandy wrote:Hello again you hardworking Roxiedog, :)

You wrote:
Few people understand but you are as close to being what reality is. Time does not bring closure what a parent
does is develope a new normal for themselves. I still have two beautifull children and they deserve the best life
can offer so for them I try my best.

I saw something on the news recently that speaks of what you say here...They were reporting of the discovery of a hospital ship that was sunk and lost during World WarII. and in the process of the interviews with relatives it was evident that the pain was as fresh today as it was at the time their loved ones passed on so many years ago. They were grateful at least for the closure the discovery gave them but their hearts were still broken. Somehow Life goes on and thankfully Love lives on! We will see our loved ones again. :happy

What a wonderful miracle you and your family experienced when your son who returned to you from the coma years past. I get goosebumps when I imagine the joyful reunion! Thank you for sharing this beautiful part of your life with us. Is he enjoying his studies and university life?

Love,
Sandy
Miracle was a word often used to describe the situation but I'm not sure I ever felt that. I KNEW that something bad was about to happen on our trip and I begged my wife to cancel our vacation and stay home. When he slipped into a coma
on vacation in Florida, on his third birthday I might add, I knew this was what I had felt was coming. When we were told
that he would die and that we should go home to be with family, I knew they were wrong, but every one else thought otherwise . They thought I was :roll but I knew different.
As for joyfull reunion, not quite . The recovery was long , and there was never a guarantee that it would continue . He had to relearn how to walk, talk, eat, etc. For the rest of his life it was like being three years behind his peers but ever so slowly he is catching up. Very noticable in the early years but as he matured the gap was closing. Now he is in university
which I would NEVER have thought possible. Maybe a Miracle after all .
oneworld
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by oneworld »

roxiedog13 wrote:Maybe a Miracle after all .
Feels like one to me... :!:

Love,

Rebecca :loves
"Of all the stuff in the universe...we're the SPARKLY stuff!" -my brother
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

oneworld wrote:
roxiedog13 wrote:Maybe a Miracle after all .
Feels like one to me... :!:

Love,

Rebecca :loves
Could be, I'm just kind of numb to all events that would be obvious to NORMAL people.
I've been this way since I was married 25 years ago. My father had a heart attack and
died during the reception and I've been disconnected to the world ever since. Having
children brought me back but little did I know what was on the horizon. Anyway, it is
my NORMAL now and life has nowhere to go but forward whatever that may be. I just
have to figure out the 1111 thing, if I ever give myself the chance. :finger:
Ang
Old Friend

Post by Ang »

Thanks Sandy. Yes it does make sense and I think that is what happened - I came back to consciousness quickly. I won't try to force anything and see what comes. It's quite exciting actually. :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Roxiedog,
I am floored by the heart ache you have endured in your life... I am so sorry!

I suppose it is the way a person views a particular situation that determines whether one considers a happening a miracle or a natural out flowing of life. As I ponder this though I wonder if there is really any differnce...Life and our natural world is wrapped up and a part of the unseen world as well. In my opinion there is no separation... Spiritual laws and occurances are still a part of the world we know...just not as familar to us perhaps as physical we are struggling with our human minds to understand.

Anyway all of that mumbo jumbo I just mentioned above seems meaningless in relation to what you have experienced in your life. It is one of those moments when I want to look up into the heavens and wave a fist . "Why God?" Why do some people suffer so?!!!":(

Your son sounds like a"fighter". How proud you must be of him and what he is accomplishing against all odds.

My friend Carol has been once again heavy on my mind today. Wingzie, as she was known on the board was the kindest gentlest person one could ever find and a powerful reiki healer. Several years ago she was diagnosed with ALS...a most horrible way to die and most people rarely make it five years. I was so mad at God for a few weeks when she told me. :oops: I threw a terrible temper tantrum and it took some time and an effort from Wingzie to help me settle down. I watched her over the years fighting to live, rarely giving into self pity..and in fact focusing on others in need. How I longed for her to be healed. Even when she died a few short weeks ago I couldn't be happy for her...knowing that her tough sojourn on this world was finished and her work complete. I wanted her to stay, selfishly for me, because I couldn't imagine her not being in my life anymore. :oops: But in reality she won and beat the disease in many ways because of her attitude, you know...At least that is the way I look at it... she changed lives even from her bedside and no one will ever be the same for knowing her... a pretty good legacy I think... Don't know why I bring her up...my heart is just aching a bit at the moment. I miss her so much...

Love to you and your family Roxiedog...
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
sammy

Post by sammy »

{{{{{{{{{{{Sandy}}}}}}}}}}}
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

Sandy wrote:Dear Roxiedog,
I am floored by the heart ache you have endured in your life... I am so sorry!

I suppose it is the way a person views a particular situation that determines whether one considers a happening a miracle or a natural out flowing of life. As I ponder this though I wonder if there is really any differnce...Life and our natural world is wrapped up and a part of the unseen world as well. In my opinion there is no separation... Spiritual laws and occurances are still a part of the world we know...just not as familar to us perhaps as physical we are struggling with our human minds to understand.

Anyway all of that mumbo jumbo I just mentioned above seems meaningless in relation to what you have experienced in your life. It is one of those moments when I want to look up into the heavens and wave a fist . "Why God?" Why do some people suffer so?!!!":(

Your son sounds like a"fighter". How proud you must be of him and what he is accomplishing against all odds.

My friend Carol has been once again heavy on my mind today. Wingzie, as she was known on the board was the kindest gentlest person one could ever find and a powerful reiki healer. Several years ago she was diagnosed with ALS...a most horrible way to die and most people rarely make it five years. I was so mad at God for a few weeks when she told me. :oops: I threw a terrible temper tantrum and it took some time and an effort from Wingzie to help me settle down. I watched her over the years fighting to live, rarely giving into self pity..and in fact focusing on others in need. How I longed for her to be healed. Even when she died a few short weeks ago I couldn't be happy for her...knowing that her tough sojourn on this world was finished and her work complete. I wanted her to stay, selfishly for me, because I couldn't imagine her not being in my life anymore. :oops: But in reality she won and beat the disease in many ways because of her attitude, you know...At least that is the way I look at it... she changed lives even from her bedside and no one will ever be the same for knowing her... a pretty good legacy I think... Don't know why I bring her up...my heart is just aching a bit at the moment. I miss her so much...

Love to you and your family Roxiedog...
Sandy
I didn't notice that you are from Australia, don't know why I assumed US . You are probably in bed and my day has just
begun. Well, a few hours ago that is,. It's 9:53 here and -5C, a little different from conditions where you live...probably ;)

"Life and our natural world is wrapped up and a part of the unseen world as well. In my opinion there is no separation... Spiritual laws and occurances are still a part of the world we know...just not as familar to us perhaps as physical we are struggling with our human minds to understand."

Probably the best description of how I feel, my only problem is taking the time to embrace it. I feel like I have multiple
spiritual strings trying to pull me in, but I am pulling away in the opposite direction like a bull .Time for action is around the
corner for me , I can feel it.

I read some of the comments about Wingzie, I was just on the forum when she passed away. She must have been a very
special person. It is normal to feel sorrow and this usually turns to anger . This is a very troubling time to control the anger
and it takes a lot of focus to calm yourself down. I've had so much to overcome that it seemed insurmountable and to some extent it was for me. I had to create a new me or rather new normal just to get by. Eventually this does work but for me this took many years with a lot of setbacks along the way.

Must get back to work, the boss is naggging again ;)
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Sandy, my heart aches also even though I didn't know her. Roxie, I hope that you will follow your leads and find peace and contentment. We're all in this together. It is so hard sometimes! (((((Sammy)))) Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

luvinlife wrote:Sandy, my heart aches also even though I didn't know her. Roxie, I hope that you will follow your leads and find peace and contentment. We're all in this together. It is so hard sometimes! (((((Sammy)))) Love, Clare
I think Sandy is sleeping right now , don't wake her up ;) Follow the leads..... I will try this weekend. Although
I do have a busy weekend planned I will make the time for some quiet . It's funny that every time I think about
meditation I almost laugh because it is so not me. If I sit for more than 15 minutes my wife thinks there is something
wrong with me.
Anyway, relax tonight I will in the hottub after a ski or snowshoe. The hot tub is no fun unless it is snowing and below
freezing. I love an icecap and I'm not talking about a drink.

TGIF
sammy

Post by sammy »

Roxiedog wrote:
It's funny that every time I think about meditation I almost laugh because it is so not me. If I sit for more than 15 minutes my wife thinks there is something wrong with me.
Sounds SO familiar!

Do yourself a favor and read up on some breathing techniques first. Your mind WILL wander, and if you are as restless as me, your mind will probably RACE! Focus on the breathing and trying to open your chakras to allow the energy to flow. Each time your mind starts racing just refocus. It DOES get easier with practice.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good Day all you lovely people. Here it is early evening in Australia and I am just getting to my computer. You are right Roxiedog, it has been miserable hot here in our part of Australia... and maybe that was why I felt like I can hardly move today. (Haha sounds like a good excuse to be lazy...so I took a very uncharacteristic nap this afternoon. ) anyway, I am an Australian resident who speaks with a southern US accent. Born in the state of Tennessee I was. :) I came to this country a few years back when I married George.

Thanks for the love all you guys. :kiss: It is as Tannis so often reminds us.."we are all one"... and as I reach out calmly to all of you I feel love and peace. It is so nice to have "family" who understands, supports and accepts me ...just the way I am...

Ahh now I have that Billy Joel song in my noggin... "Just the Way You Are".
I decided to check out the lyrics and I'm glad I did. Feel like God is telling us how much he loves us in this one.... ;)
JUST THE WAY YOU ARE (Billy Joel)

Don't go changing, to try and please me
You never let me down before
Don't imagine you're too familiar
And I don't see you anymore
I wouldn't leave you in times of trouble
We never could have come this far
I took the good times, I'll take the bad times
I'll take you just the way you are

Don't go trying some new fashion
Don't change the color of your hair
You always have my unspoken passion
Although I might not seem to care

I don't want clever conversation
I never want to work that hard
I just want someone that I can talk to
I want you just the way you are.

I need to know that you will always be
The same old someone that I knew
What will it take 'till you believe in me
The way that I believe in you.

I said I love you, and that's forever
And this I promise from the heart
I could not love you any better
I love you just the way you are.
Enjoy the peace of that hot tub Roxiedog. (Love the photo of your dog by the way!)
Hope everyone is having a wonderful week end... :sunny:
Love,
Sandy
sammy

Post by sammy »

Well! That gave my happy tear-filled chills and tingles!

LOVE!!!!
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

Sandy wrote:Good Day all you lovely people. Here it is early evening in Australia and I am just getting to my computer. You are right Roxiedog, it has been miserable hot here in our part of Australia... and maybe that was why I felt like I can hardly move today. (Haha sounds like a good excuse to be lazy...so I took a very uncharacteristic nap this afternoon. ) anyway, I am an Australian resident who speaks with a southern US accent. Born in the state of Tennessee I was. :) I came to this country a few years back when I married George.

Thanks for the love all you guys. :kiss: It is as Tannis so often reminds us.."we are all one"... and as I reach out calmly to all of you I feel love and peace. It is so nice to have "family" who understands, supports and accepts me ...just the way I am...

Ahh now I have that Billy Joel song in my noggin... "Just the Way You Are".
I decided to check out the lyrics and I'm glad I did. Feel like God is telling us how much he loves us in this one.... ;)
JUST THE WAY YOU ARE (Billy Joel)

Don't go changing, to try and please me
You never let me down before
Don't imagine you're too familiar
And I don't see you anymore
I wouldn't leave you in times of trouble
We never could have come this far
I took the good times, I'll take the bad times
I'll take you just the way you are

Don't go trying some new fashion
Don't change the color of your hair
You always have my unspoken passion
Although I might not seem to care

I don't want clever conversation
I never want to work that hard
I just want someone that I can talk to
I want you just the way you are.

I need to know that you will always be
The same old someone that I knew
What will it take 'till you believe in me
The way that I believe in you.

I said I love you, and that's forever
And this I promise from the heart
I could not love you any better
I love you just the way you are.
Enjoy the peace of that hot tub Roxiedog. (Love the photo of your dog by the way!)
Hope everyone is having a wonderful week end... :sunny:
Love,
Sandy
You married George from this site? South US? Well then how are ya'll ? :hithere

I didn't get in the tub Fri. night, I left that to the guests which is still just as fun. I did
go for the hike though .
Yesterday my daughter and I snowshoed 2000 Ft up a mountain to a lookout over
the city. Great exercise and great fun. I did get in the Hot Tub last night after that.
A beautiful stary night and -12C......perfect!!

Sandy, Billy Joel is probably my favorite singer . My son recorded "just the way you are"
in one day as an demo tape for the David Foster contest. He did make the contest but did
not win that stage. Want to here it , I could send from work tomorrow ?
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi all,
Didn't get on my computer yesterday...Decided to get some work done around the flat. We finally got our garden in...Right now it is a lovely patch of bare dirt but our hopes are high that pretty soon we will be seeing tiny little plants poking their heads out of the ground.

Roxiedog wrote:
Sandy, Billy Joel is probably my favorite singer . My son recorded "just the way you are"
in one day as an demo tape for the David Foster contest. He did make the contest but did
I would love to hear your son's demo tape! I'm a little late getting back to you, but as soon as you get a chance please send it along, okay?
You married George from this site? South US? Well then how are ya'll ?
:lol:
George and I are doing great! We're living proof that true love can find itself even against great geographic odds. :cheers: I must admit though it took a lot of paperwork and visas to satify the Australian Government. :shock:

Tomorrow is Australia Day here.
Happy Australia Day everybody! :flower:

Love,
Sandy
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

Sandy wrote:Hi all,
Didn't get on my computer yesterday...Decided to get some work done around the flat. We finally got our garden in...Right now it is a lovely patch of bare dirt but our hopes are high that pretty soon we will be seeing tiny little plants poking their heads out of the ground.

Roxiedog wrote:
I would love to hear your son's demo tape! I'm a little late getting back to you, but as soon as you get a chance please send it along, okay?
You married George from this site? South US? Well then how are ya'll ?
:lol:
George and I are doing great! We're living proof that true love can find itself even against great geographic odds. :cheers: I must admit though it took a lot of paperwork and visas to satify the Australian Government. :shock:

Tomorrow is Australia Day here.
Happy Australia Day everybody! :flower:

Love,
Sandy
Sandy, How do i attach the audio file ?
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Good morning, everyone! Sandy, thanks so much for the song. That is one of the messages that I've been getting lately. God loves me just the way I am! Hi, Sammy and Roxie! I've feeling the love.....

:loves
Clare
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

luvinlife wrote:Good morning, everyone! Sandy, thanks so much for the song. That is one of the messages that I've been getting lately. God loves me just the way I am! Hi, Sammy and Roxie! I've feeling the love.....

:loves
Clare
Clare,
I was telling Sandy that my Son recorded this song"just the way you are" and I was going to attach it but
don't know how. Do you know how to attach a audio file?
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Roxiedog...
Sandy, How do I attach the audio file ?
Yikes...not sure...oh dear, my lack of computer savvy is showing. :oops: :scratch: :lol: We'll figure it out though.

Hiya Clare....I always loved that song.... brings back a lot of good memories for me as well as having some smashing lyrics.
Right back at you sis... :loves
XXX Sandy
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Roxie, I wish I could help. It took me a month just to learn how to put up a picture. Anyone else out there to help Roxie?

Love, Clare
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

luvinlife wrote:Roxie, I wish I could help. It took me a month just to learn how to put up a picture. Anyone else out there to help Roxie?

Love, Clare
Well now, I guess I am among good company in the computer world. I'll try to figure it out
myself :?
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Roxie, I am anxiously awaiting to hear the song! :bana:

Love, Clare
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hi guys, Roxie, if the file had an url, it can be posted. Or you could record the song on youtube and post it then?

Love, Petra
ॐ LOVE Petra
ashbernie311
Busy Bee

Post by ashbernie311 »

A friend of mine and I have been seeing 711 frequently...the past week or so.
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

I'm trying to figure it all out, because I'm not sure what the "meaning" of 711 is. I'm sure it's just a "hello, we're here".

Love, Clare