HOW MANY TIMES A DAY DO YOU SEE YOUR PROMPTS?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Ang
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: HOW MANY TIMES A DAY DO YOU SEE YOUR PROMPTS?

Post by Ang »

I get 11:11 prompts every day. It doesn't matter what I'm doing or where I am - still 11:11. Today I came out of a meeting to find someone who should have been in the meeting room and went to my desk to call her. When I picked up the handset and looked down at the keypad - yeah you guessed it - 11:11 on the digital window. Had to chuckle! :D
tomdurose
Busy Bee

Post by tomdurose »

I only see 11:11 digitised thanks for below Brain, i was starting to think i was missing something lol.

love & peace is the only way.

Tom.

When our Midwayers create a prompt for you to look at, part of that prompt will be that you have a powerful urge to look at it. They will have implanted a command in your brain for you to look in a specific place to see it. If you have been looking only at clocks, then rest assured that your prompts have only been set up using clocks and nothing else. You haven't missed a thing. Promise.
Think not "If I stop to help this man, what will happen to me?" But... "If I do not stop to help this man, what will happen to him?"
epsilon
New Friend

Post by epsilon »

Hi Dear Friends :)

I've been seeing 22.22 almost daily at least for the past 10 years, but i never figured out what it meant until today :D I'm glad i finally understand.

Love,
Martina
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Martina,

Welcome to our site.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
epsilon
New Friend

Post by epsilon »

Geoff wrote:Dear Martina,

Welcome to our site.

love,
Geoff

Dear Geoff,

Thank you for your warm welcome. It's good to be here :) Hv a blessed day!

Martina.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Martina and a big welcome to the message board! :hithere
I hope you are enjoying the site and the friendly people who frequent this caring place. I look forward to reading more of your posts. :D
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
epsilon
New Friend

Post by epsilon »

Sandy wrote:Hello Martina and a big welcome to the message board! :hithere
I hope you are enjoying the site and the friendly people who frequent this caring place. I look forward to reading more of your posts. :D
Love,
Sandy

Hello Sandy,

Very nice to meet you....So glad to be here :) Btw, i posted something on the topic Angel In Action -- an angel sightings in my country, Indonesia. Looking forward to hear from you too..

Love,

Martina.
CutieKenge
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by CutieKenge »

Welcome Martina! Love your avatar!

Love,
Kendra
A wise man once said, "Today, let's try to be grateful for the small things..."
And at that moment, all was okay.
DonnaM
New Friend

Post by DonnaM »

wow! I've been having these prompts for over 20 years and thought I was the only one. I wasn't even looking for anyone else or any reason for this to be happening and I just "found" this website today. wow! I could tell what was going to happen, like a premonition. it took a while but i could figure out what the meaning of some of them were. when i would see the numbers eight six nine, i knew i was in for some kind of "romantic" heartache. about 10 years ago, i found out that those numbers won the least amount of times in the illinois lottery

another thing that's been happening for quite a while is that when I hear certain words on the radio or someone speaking, and I'll be looking at those exact words on my computer screen or the page of a book or whatever is in front of me. this happens all the time lately.

wow

the best was when there was a commercial about mattresses on tv, and the woman was going on and on and on about how wonderful this mattress was. so my son says, "it's only a mattress." and the woman on the commercian says, "so you think its only a mattress?"

and just now, I wasn't going to post this message and then I cut and paste it back into this space after I was scrolling down this page and saw all the word "wow" a few times

think someone's trying to get my attention? lol
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Donna,

Welcome. Gee 20 years. What about the folks that get here after a week? Thats the fastest yet.

love,
Geiff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Welcome Martina & Donna, nice to have you aboard.

Love, Petra
ॐ LOVE Petra
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Donna,

I enjoyed your first post. :D Hope to be seeing more of you around the message board. Welcome to this friendly place!
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
sammy

Post by sammy »

HI Donna!
Welcome!
another thing that's been happening for quite a while is that when I hear certain words on the radio or someone speaking, and I'll be looking at those exact words on my computer screen or the page of a book or whatever is in front of me.
OH!!! I had quite an experience like that one time. About 3 months after we moved into this house, my son found a silver wedding band in the basement. The odd thing is that he found it in the middle of the floor, a place we surely would have seen it while we were moving in, or in the time following as my laundry is down there. We contacted the previous owners, the ring did not belong to them. I put the ring away in my night stand.

During the summer (in July) we had friends from Minnesota come visit. Their son stayed in the same room as my son (both of the boys were about 5 at the time). In the wee hours of the morning their son RAN to their room and woke them up saying he had seen a single hand in a white glove floating in my son's room. A full year later (IN JULY) - we had not see nor spoken to the family since - MY son ran into my room in the early morning hours and woke me and said there was a white glove floating in the room. I started to think this would happen EVERY JULY!

Instead, we started having a few odd things happen. Things like chairs moving, books spilling from a pile for no reason...and the oddest - there is a clock on my night stand where the ring was stored. I always have the alarm set for 6am. One night my alarm woke me at 4am, I got up and reset the alarm for 6am. When I woke up the sun was shining very brightly in my room. I rolled over to look at the clock and there was no time showing on it. I thought "OH NO!!! The power went out...we're LATE!!!!" I got up and noticed the power cord for the clock had been unplugged from BEHIND my night stand and had been laid out in front of the night stand - and I don't sleep walk!!! :shock: :shock: :?

One day I was telling a friend who seems to be connected celestially about the white glove. She wanted me to put the ring out for the hand and tell the owner of the hand and ring that he could have the ring and feel free to move on.

I dug out the ring and was studying it. My older son was in the room with me waiting for a closer look at the ring. The TV was on in the background and we heard "Take a closer look a the ring". My son and I looked at each other like :shock: :shock: . I noticed a hand carving on the inside of the ring. It was stamped 925 (sterling silver) and it had hand carved initials F, then something I couldn't make out, and an R.

I decided to take a look on the internet and see if I could find out anything about the initials in the history of our town. I VERY quickly ran into site with census info from the 17 and 1800's. I started scrolling through and writing down any names with FR initials. I came to a name that was written 2 different ways. I had never heard the name before and was studying it...Farell and Farrall...2 different individuals, with the same last name, Riley.

I called my son over to ask if he'd ever seen the name before and on the TV we heard "Hey Riley, what did you say his name was, Farrell?" :shock: :shock:

We never did figure out what any of it meant, but WOW!!!

OH! and the ring...since the hand was seen in my son's room, I placed it on a very high shelf and told "Mr. Hand" his ring had been kept safe and I was putting it on a shelf so he take it an move on to his loved ones.

A couple of days later the ring was gone. I dug through every crevice of that room figuring my son had knocked it down or climbed the shelves to move it. Nowhere to be found. Several days or weeks later (can't really remember now how long after it was) I was looking for something in my night stand and THERE was the ring! And we've had no odd activity in the house ever since.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Wow, Sammy! What an experience! It is amazing. My story is that one time I had two prescriptions for medications. Before I had them filled, I called my sister (who is a nurse) and told her what the medications were. She told me, "Don't take them". She said they were a bad combination or something. So I thought to myself that I would fill them anyway because she's a nurse and the doctor would know better. The prescription paper totally disappeared. I couldn't find it anywhere. After almost an hour of searching, I decided that someone was protecting me. Years later, I found the prescription under the stairs in the basement. I know I am being taken care of.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
sammy

Post by sammy »

Coool!

LOVE!!!!
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Sammy wrote...
And we've had no odd activity in the house ever since.
........Wait till July, mate! MMwwaahahahaahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Actually your experience is going to be saved so I can tell it to the kid's every Halloween.

Keep us posted in July.

Love, Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
sammy

Post by sammy »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Pet wrote:
MMwwaahahahaahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa
You spelled that PERFECTLY!!!! I could actually HEAR it!!!
linda1111
Family

Post by linda1111 »

To be honest, I do not keep track of the prompts anymore at all, it really seems unimportant now, should I though? People talk about license plates, and seeing prompts, I just see a license plate! What the heck does that mean anyways?? ha! I'd get in a wreck. :roll
Love ya all,
Linda
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Hi Linda! I know it's not a prompt when I'm "looking" for it. It's when I get totally surprised, like being awakened out of a sound sleep and seeing the numbers on the clock. Or when a white feather appears in a very strange place. It's a beautiful feeling.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Ang
Old Friend

Post by Ang »

Sammy and Luvinlife! Loved those experiences! Amazing! :sunflower: