11:11 my Awakening

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
tomdurose
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

11:11 my Awakening

Post by tomdurose »

Thank God I found this page. the number 11 or more so 11:11 seems to follow me ever were I go does anyone know why I keep seeing the number 11 or 11:11 everywhere? Most days for months I seem to look at the clock and its 11:11, I even changed the time faster by 10 mins it made no differnce. I look at a bus it’s the number 11, I had a hotel room it was the number 11, and the house opposite me is number 1111. I had an interview guess what they were number 11. What’s going on? I noticed when I completed the registration (check it out for yourself) that I signed up on 12th at 12:12 the time on this web-site is 1 hour fast so it means I was completing it or signed up at 11:11 WHAT & WHY. Honestly this was purly accidental on my behalf.

I had an experience of some kind of awakening around 2 years ago, were at the time I thought I was losing my mind. I seemed to step of the treadmill of normality. It was like my brain rebooted although I could still recall everything I had learned although most of it did not seem to add up anymore, my thirst for knowledge was unbelievable, I could no longer watch the mundane soaps etc etc I had to read, watch and research, I have spent Hours and Hours resuring from esoteric believes, spiruality, new world order, sometimes it feels like ever conspiracy out there. Having researched the internet. I realised to use a line from john Lennon “I’m not the only one” if you have had this experience (or really having it) then you know exactly what I mean. (I do not just believe in some conspires like 911 this is so much deeper) Everything is different from how you perceive the world (and what the hell is going on) to music sounding differently. Having never before communicated with likeminded people, it would be nice if you share your experience with me or maybe point me to some forums etc.

Peace & Love.
Tom.
Think not "If I stop to help this man, what will happen to me?" But... "If I do not stop to help this man, what will happen to him?"
hmm
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: 11:11 my Awakening

Post by hmm »

Welcome to the site! I too went on a similar search and wound up here myself. Once I got here the search was over! :bana:
"That is the AMAZING thing about LOVE - unlike material things that when we share we physically have less of, with LOVE, the more you share the more you have!!!!" -Sammy
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Welcome, Tom! You joined on the 12th at 12:12.....how cool is that? (ooops, it read 12:12 on my computer, but it changed with the time zone!) Good luck on your learning journey!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
daemon
Old Friend

Post by daemon »

greetings Tom :hithere

welcome to the forum :loves

all answers can be found within.... if that's what you want
“I’m not the only one”
we are ALL experiencing what you are- in some way or another- as ONE ....a collective consciousness
Be still, and know that I am God

meditation is a GREAT tool/practice with MANY benefits

the people here are wonderful and i am sure MUCH will be revealed in time
Everything is different from how you perceive the world
i agree- music DOES sound different :D i'm hearing things my ears might not have picked up the first time- sounds are PLEASANT and JOYOUS- wouldn't you agree?

take care friend
looking forward to sharing much :loves

love
eric
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Tom,

Welcome. Some folks do have enlightenment experiences, and its getting more common. Probably time to write an faq on that.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
clarity
Family

Post by clarity »

Welcome to the forum Tom!

I also perceive the world differently than I used to. Not sure when it happened... seems to have come on gradually over the past 8 months. I've come to realize that I'm being guided in life for the ultimate happiness of myself and others.

All the best in your quest for the truth!

Love, David.
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:hithere Tom,

Beautiful children in your avatar are they yours? If so thats one of the best reasons for your awakening, its time to help our youth and others awaken. Its funny you spoke of having an experience like rebooting I did to a few years ago and it seemed like a lot of data was downloaded, I realize now I use it as its needed, like when a light bulb comes on by a click of a switch. Enjoy your journey and discern with your heart and not your mind.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
tomdurose
Busy Bee

Post by tomdurose »

HI All,

Geoff: It would be wonderful you could Wright some on enlightenment, as for people like me who have never been involved in anything other than the normal life experiences, it is very difficult adjustment you think you must be going mad. I started to think I has some kind of mental illness, that is a very scary world to find yourself in, it was only after research I realised there’s thousands if not millions of us out their having the same experience. You are right this is speeding up all the time. Many Years ago it seemed to be the few (like you) now its coming to the masses What are your thoughts on why this is speeding up?

Daemon: The music sounds so much better. For me it’s the words I hear the meaning now, which is fantastic .

Memawlaura: Yes they are my children they are the light of my life. The light bulb is a good analogy. Your comment: Enjoy your journey and discern with your heart and not your mind. Is so right for a long time after my initial experience I continued to follow my mind, this has caused me nothing but turmoil now I am starting to follow my heart and It feels so right.
Love to you all.

Tom.
Think not "If I stop to help this man, what will happen to me?" But... "If I do not stop to help this man, what will happen to him?"
sammy

Post by sammy »

Thanks for the reminder to follow your heart rather than your mind!

I had been doing well with this but it recently seems to have slipped my mind (or heart as the case may be :loll: ) Must be time for a "post-it" on my forehead!

LOVE!!!!
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Sammy, you are such sunshine!!! Tom, your children are beautiful. Yes, we should follow our hearts :loves

Love, Clare
AscendingLove
New Friend

Post by AscendingLove »

I have been experiencing triple number phenom for about two years (mostly 333). So much so, that it 'prompted' me to do some internet searches on the subject, and that's how I discovered stories about other people experiencing this, and the 1111 phenom. Since then I have, with a little bit of frequency, been seeing 1111, and 11s mixed with 9s. Not to the point some people do, but it's there nonetheless.

All the while these past two years - One. Rotten. Thing. After. Another.... and some really stupid choices of my own were wreaking havoc in my personal life. If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all.

I had always denied the existence of a "Creator." I always thought religion and spirituality were hokum, and the sheeple that followed it were stupid. I was a confirmed atheist. But then......

On 11/11/09 when I was arrested and put in jail. After I was released, I was going through some old paperwork, and I was shocked to realize that I was convicted of the very same offense on 1/11/99.

I was drunk driving. I had my last drink ever on 11/11/09, and have since begun questioning my atheism, and have been searching for truth. I am now opening my mind to believe that there is a Source, a Creator or God. I'm trying to learn how to clear my mind and meditate and recognize the signs and synchronicity that Source is in and around us all. I feel more hope and peace. Anyhow, thanks for your website.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

dera AscendingLove,

welcome.

The journies we each take are amazing? And once you became aware of it, it gets better still..

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Welcome to the board Ascendinglove!

You've found a good place.

Is there God...I've pretty much always thought there was a GOD, but convincing me (on anything not tangible) is a whole different subject. I am far from a Jehovah's witness, but a piece of literature given to me by them is what made me realize there are NO coincidences and there must be a creator of all.

The piece of literature talked about all the scientific qualifications that would have to coincidentally fall into place in oder for life to have evolved from a frozen ball. It talked about how precise orbits of the planets need to be, temperatures...heck, I don't remember now, but there were WAY too many factors for it to have been pure chance. I HAD to be intelligent design.

Seems like there a tons of ways to meditate. For me, deep patterned breathing is the key. When my mind wanders I focus again on the breathing. I always start with a prayer and give thanks.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Welcome Ascendinglove, you wrote right at the end of your first post:
I feel more hope and peace. Anyhow, thanks for your website
Yayy! Give me peace in my heart any ay than any riches the world has to offer.
We all know how you feel, I think. Especially about being grateful for this site.

Love, Petra
ॐ LOVE Petra
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Ascending, you are here for a reason. No coincidence. I second what Sammy, Geoff, and Petra said. Keep on your path, and I'm praying for you.

Love, Clare