hum searching

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
12look4
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

hum searching

Post by 12look4 »

ok for the last couple years i have been seeing 11:11 every time i look at the clock some times i wake from a dead sleep and find myself grabing my phone to see that it is 11:11 i can usully just tell it 11:11 or 12:11 0r something 11 its crazy anyone else have this problem?
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: hum searching

Post by Geoff »

Hi there,

Yes we ALL had that problem one time. I suggest you read the threads in the very top forum, full of FAQS.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
brianm
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by brianm »

12look4 wrote:ok for the last couple years i have been seeing 11:11 every time i look at the clock some times i wake from a dead sleep and find myself grabing my phone to see that it is 11:11 i can usully just tell it 11:11 or 12:11 0r something 11 its crazy anyone else have this problem?
......... All of us. Can't say it's ever been a problem, though.

Like Geoff said, please have a good read through the "Faq's" section to familiarize yourself. Loads of answers to your questions there :D

Welcome :hithere , Brian.
12look4
New Friend

Post by 12look4 »

ok get this there is something trying to communicate with us through 11:11 (11) because it is what we know digital right? everything is digital tv watches phones sattilites ect so this would draw our attention easier than anything i dont know just a thought but after waking to see 11:11 it was a good day
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Hi hum! Nice to meet you. My prompts aren't always digital or on clocks. They can be on store receipts, phone numbers, license plates, all kinds of places. I actually had a prompt on my car mileage yesterday. I never look at it and felt "compelled" to. Sure enough, my favorite prompt "222" was there! Good luck on your journey.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
12look4
New Friend

Post by 12look4 »

if you see your number 11:11 or what ever it is you see all the time dont think about it try to blank out and u might feel a little different or maybe you will remmber something just let it work. it might not be the same for everyone i dont know but im glad that im among the sane crazy people lol people think thats BS when i tell them so i dont olny here anyways
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Welcome to the board :hithere

love,
Daddy - O
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Hi 12look4, :hithere
Welcome to the board.

I see where you wrote
if you see your number 11:11 or what ever it is you see all the time dont think about it try to blank out and u might feel a little different...
I don't think you will find many here, if anyone, who would consciously do that. The ones doing the prompting are family, as we all are, and I am sure everyone here would agree. In time you will come to understand that most here have already experienced what you just now are, so you won't find many raised eyebrows. Feel free to ask questions, join in, or just hang out. But do take Geoff's advice and read through the FAQ's. You might be surprised at how much can be learned without asking.

Love All,
john
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
hmm
Family

Post by hmm »

Hey! Fasten your seatbelt cause it just gets better from here! :bike:
"That is the AMAZING thing about LOVE - unlike material things that when we share we physically have less of, with LOVE, the more you share the more you have!!!!" -Sammy