Newbie here hellllo allll

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
roxiedog13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Newbie here hellllo allll

Post by roxiedog13 »

Glade to finally find others in the 1111 fraternity. I knew I wasn't alone as several friends all
share this issue, phenomena,or whatever we wish to label it .

I've been seeing these numbers for five years since my oldest son passed away. During this time I discovered that
my daughter too shares the same experience but my wife and middle son do not . Anther lady friend who lost both
of her sons also shares the 1111 phenomena. The amount of times that I see this number the places and situations
are incredible. At first I thought I was going nuts and never told anyone but now I'm perfectly comfortable telling
anyone about it. Not to say many don't consider me to be a few brinks short of a full load, it's just that I don't care
anymore what others think.

Anyway, off to the homestead I go to make supper while momma goes to the gym. I'll be back and forth, in and out
whatever, to see if I belong here and try to figure it all out .

Oh and just one more thing. I have had ESP since about the age of ten. Not that I knew detailed stuff but more like
I was aware of things that were about to happen. Not sure if others were like this as well .
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Newbie here hellllo allll

Post by Geoff »

Dear roxiedog,

Welcome. You will find a lot of good stuff in the very first forum.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Ang
Old Friend

Post by Ang »

Hello Roxiedog and welcome to this site - great isn't it! I'm a newbie too and searched for the meaning of 11.11 on the internet and found this site . I'm so sorry to read of the loss of your son. I read somewhere that losing a child is the worst thing that can happen to a mother. I can't begin to imagine how difficult it has been for you. What you said though about 11.11 appearing after your loss makes me wonder how long I've been getting prompts and I'm now thinking that it was after my sister's passing. My sister and neice also get 11.11 prompts and have been for years (my sister passed in 1993) and I'm sure it was around that time they started. I'm comforted by that so thanks for helping me join the dots so to speak.

Love Ang :loves
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

Ang wrote:Hello Roxiedog and welcome to this site - great isn't it! I'm a newbie too and searched for the meaning of 11.11 on the internet and found this site . I'm so sorry to read of the loss of your son. I read somewhere that losing a child is the worst thing that can happen to a mother. I can't begin to imagine how difficult it has been for you. What you said though about 11.11 appearing after your loss makes me wonder how long I've been getting prompts and I'm now thinking that it was after my sister's passing. My sister and neice also get 11.11 prompts and have been for years (my sister passed in 1993) and I'm sure it was around that time they started. I'm comforted by that so thanks for helping me join the dots so to speak.

Love Ang :loves
Ang,
don't know how to address the worst thing to happen to a Mother qoute that you read. I am a Father and I have heard and read this comment so many
times and to tell ytou the truth I don't know what to make of it. It's a very common remark that always takes my breath away . I'm going to leave this one
for now as I would like to add my personal perspective as a male and Father but, at another time when have a little more time to think about it.
I'm so glad that I helped to connect the dots as you said . I firmly believe that 1111 and the spirit world are one . My daughter only starting seeing 1111
after her Brother passed away so there you go. She was only 13 at the time and they were very close.# 13 the other number that is part of my life but I will leave that
for another Forum. :hithere
Ang
Old Friend

Post by Ang »

Roxiedog
I'm so sorry - I don't know why I thought you were a woman, except that Roxie is a girl's name. I should never have assumed that. Actually I should have said parent - it would be the same and it is as no one expects to outlive their children. Please accept my sincere apologies, I'm truly sorry :oops:

Love Angx
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

Angx,
no appologies necessary, forget about it. So what's the weater like in your neighbourhood? :hithere
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

Geoff,
don't know what happened to the long winded rply I sent you, it's lost in cyber space
I guess . Anyway thanks for the welcome .
Ang
Old Friend

Post by Ang »

roxiedog13 wrote:Angx,
no appologies necessary, forget about it. So what's the weater like in your neighbourhood? :hithere
Roxiedog - thanks for being so nice. The weather here is horrendous - freezing cold but worse the roads where I live are skating rinks. I'm a bit of a wuss when driving in snow and ice so haven't been to work for two days - got to get there somehow tomorrow as boss is not happy. I'm in the Midlands, UK. :P :roll
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

Ang wrote:
roxiedog13 wrote:Angx,
Roxiedog - thanks for being so nice. The weather here is horrendous - freezing cold but worse the roads where I live are skating rinks. I'm a bit of a wuss when driving in snow and ice so haven't been to work for two days - got to get there somehow tomorrow as boss is not happy. I'm in the Midlands, UK. :P :roll
Yes, I have been seeing the snow on the news, quite unusual for the UK. What is even more unusual is
that we have little to no snow . By now we usually have enough snow to burry us for the winter. I'm at work
with a light sports jacket and shoes on whereas I would normally be wearing a winter coat , gloves and winter
boots. Yesterday at a balmy 6 C we had the same temps as Florida . I live due west of you across the big pond.
Newfoundland is the closest point of land to England in North America . :hithere
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello & welcome Roxie, you wrote:
I was aware of things that were about to happen. Not sure if others were like this as well .
My daughter (12 going on 40) see's the future regularly. She's quite canny these days. When she thought she'd lost her MP3 player, she told me she'd definitely dream where it is, and sure enough she did! In a sock, scooted in the back of the wardrobe, thanks to her sister whom she 'fell out with' a week before Christmas, and had forgotten exactly where she'd shoved it.
About five to seven times a week she'll tell me things. Back in October she asked if we could celebrate Christmas in England because, I quote: "...England's gonna have a white Christmas this year!" Shoulda put a bet on? Hmm, there's an idea...

Anyway, nice to have you here, all the best,

Love, Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Hi Petra! Wow, what a gift your daughter has! Can she come and live with me for a while? 8)

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Yeah sure thing Clare, lol! But her premmies, as I call them, are too often personal. Like, she told me if she could attend a very new friend's party in about three weeks time. I said: "Whaddaya mean, in about three weeks time??" and she said: "Well, I'm not sure which friend, but I know I'm going to be invited to one soon!" A week later she had the invite, and no, they didn't even discuss it at all before.
Almost every day she comes home and yells to me: "I dreamed the whole day today and it all came true!!" I replied: "You might aswell stay at home then?" she refused, said she loves school too much and doesn't mind a bit experiencing the day twice, :lol:

Love, Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
AJ

Post by AJ »

Welcome Roxiedog.

I have a similar path as you. I began seeing 11:11 back in 2005 when my first daughter was born. She was born with a neurological disorder and her life expectancy was not great. She passed away back in 2006 and that is a tatoo of her that is on my arm and in my avatar. My wife does not see the prompts or if she does she does not believe what I believe about them but also does not judge by belief on the matter. My other child Makayla is too young to notice the prompts but we do talk about them and she does see her big sister from time to time and has told us about it once. Just the other day as we were driving she was whispering to someone over her right shoulder. We kept asking her about it and it was like each time we would say something about who she was whispering too it was like we just caught her hand in the cookie jar.
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

AJ, thank you for sharing that. What beautiful angels. I believe that everyone is born with this gift and children haven't been taught or programmed to "turn it off" because of some doctrine or another. You really are surrounded by angels.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

AJ wrote:Welcome Roxiedog.

I have a similar path as you. I began seeing 11:11 back in 2005 when my first daughter was born. She was born with a neurological disorder and her life expectancy was not great. She passed away back in 2006 and that is a tatoo of her that is on my arm and in my avatar. My wife does not see the prompts or if she does she does not believe what I believe about them but also does not judge by belief on the matter. My other child Makayla is too young to notice the prompts but we do talk about them and she does see her big sister from time to time and has told us about it once. Just the other day as we were driving she was whispering to someone over her right shoulder. We kept asking her about it and it was like each time we would say something about who she was whispering too it was like we just caught her hand in the cookie jar.
Me and my daughter share the 11:11 and like you I caught her making a remark about it in the car one day when we both
saw 11:11 on the clock. She would't fess up at first but she did come clean and we now share plenty of experiences . I too was going to have a Tatoo of my son but that changed to a custom design that me , my wife and the other two siblings
designed. We all have this Tatoo as do all of his cousins, some aunts, uncles and grandparents. Since then I've had a second
and third tatoo all designed by wife and I . Sorry about the loss and I hope you feel some comfort with the gift of 11:11.
AJ

Post by AJ »

Thank you and I do and am thankful every day and am in a really good place in my life.
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

AJ wrote:Thank you and I do and am thankful every day and am in a really good place in my life.
Your welcome . I see you do a lot of the activities that I did and continue to do. The Avatar with your daughter
in the pack brings back a lot of memories. In-fact they look very similar too, especially with that upward ponytail
and blonde hair. As soon as my kids were born they went in the snuggly on my chest and stayed there until ready
for the backpack. When the backpack was too small then came the trailer that I towed on wheels in the summer and
on skies during the winter. I sure wish I could count all the miles/kilometers as the pack mule, it would have to be in the tens of thousands . Cherish the time it goes by faster than you think.