Angels and Dreams.

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Angels and Dreams.

Post by George »

Angels and Dreams.

During the years I ran my clinic, and solved countless "people problems" with the help of the Midwayers, there were some strange occurrences. Some of these dealt with three of my patients bringing me a small book -- the same little book each time !!!!!!!!!!!!

I did not ask for the book. They just kindly decided to purchase the book as a gift for me. As well, the next patient turned up with a new copy as soon as the previous book fell apart because of extensive use.

The first one was given to me in the 1960's, the second around 1985, and the third and last in February or March of 2000.

The book is called "Zolar's Encyclopedia & Dictionary of Dreams." (a Fireside Book by Simon & Schuster.) I read it from cover to cover back in the 1960's, but decided it was ever so much hogwash.

It probably is. It could be. But . . . it worked. With a request made to my Guardian Angels, who are responsible for generating dreams, my dreams began to "align themselves" with the dream translations in the book.

Not only that, but my patients began to relate dreams that also made perfect sense . . . in that same little book. On occasions they were aware of the fact that I would find the answer in "a book I might own."

There were a few instances of a "Spirit" telling them of a book in my then extensive clinic library holding the key to the meaning of their dream.

I don't "do" dream translations, not anymore. I recommend you get the above book, and read it from cover to cover, a dreary task, but it will be in your subconscious, then ask for your Destiny Guardians (who know the book by heart) to relate your dreams to that writing.

It works!

I wrote all this before, and someone started talking about a "better" book. Doh! Double Doh! This is not about a better book, but a system that works.

God bless.......
George.
AustinRuth
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by AustinRuth »

Dear George,
I have a sister who is interested in getting a good dream book. I will tell her the title of this book you have had. (Actually, I will also give her a copy of your system of downloading the book into the subconscious, etc.)
I am amazed at the fact that this exact book came your way 3 times! Aren't those angels wonderful! :) - Ruth
Faith, Love, and Hope! from AustinRuth
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Dear Ruth,

I had a clinic in my university, and it was an almost daily thing for someone to borrow the book. It was in a bad way by early 2000 and the third one "magically" was gifted to me then.

That was one of the last cases I treated.

Soon I was preparing to "do the rounds" in a number of US states. :) all about teaching the Akashic Construct.

Hugs........
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
SheraX
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by SheraX »

K, thanks,I have always wanted a good book on dreams,the net at times,just doesn't get into it enough.

Heather xo
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hello you both,

There's something I did not make clear in the writing above: I asked my "angel" (as I thought there was only one, since there was just one that I ever saw) to "organize" each dream in three separate bits that could be crossreferenced -- three main bits to put the story together.

That was a very successful part of it all. There were countles right-on scores over the years, including a dire warning that I would be mugged . . .

. . . which I ignored. :shock: :duh

God bless......
:bigsmurf:
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

Ok,George,thanks.

I will also pay more attention to self and dreams!

Heather xo
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
Deborini
Busy Bee

Post by Deborini »

Thank you for that info George. I am going to buy it and try it.
Love,
Debbie
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

The angels were saying, "What about us?" :lol: OK for you to be talking to them Midwayers, but we are with you ALL THE TIME.

There were maybe 30 dreams over the years that were vital for me to translate.

There were many, many more of my patients that were accurately translated.

Still armed Midwayers, Angels and GMB became a platoon -- the 11:11 Platoon. It seemed we were in a war that had to be won.

Hugs.........
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
atsguy
Family

Post by atsguy »

I dont have the book, but i am hoping to get it.

Since you have read it George, does it say anything about telekinesis in dreams. The dreams i have usually involve me using telekinesis, but it is hard to control in the dream. They are almost always very significant in a way, and i never forget the jist of them. I have read online that they usually mean that if you have dreams about telekinesis it usually means to start working on using your latent spiritual abilities, and but your thoughts into action.

does that books say anything about it, it has really been on my mind allot!

I am gonna have to order it from amazon..heheh
”Most of all, because we have seen and lived so much of what was wrong, we know so much better what is right.”
http://1111angels.net/old_files/E_Archives/list268.htm

1) http://theimmortalpath.com
2) https://new-birth.net
Angels10
New Friend

Post by Angels10 »

Hi George, I was attracted by this post as my nickname is "sticky" at home - you got it first!!

Thanks for the tip on the book, the dreams I have are a gift from someone with more insight than me. Currently reading the search for 11:11 and have to say I just can't put it down - awesome reading and quite funny for someone with a sense of humour. I will search for the dream book as my next project....

Cheers

Clare.
JJJ
Family

Post by JJJ »

Hi George. This is hilarious... it's what I needed.... surprise, surprise.

See, I too thought that 'dream symbolism'... particularly universal dream symbolism was a bunch of nonsense. Because of course some things mean certain things to certain people and we cannot simplify symbolic meanings (blah, blah, blah). Well, yes... generally so. But I started to follow more of a Native American path (I guess... give or take :D ) and began to ask my guide (to whom I gave the name ... I guess :D ... 'Wahuhi' which is Cherokee for 'owl') to lend insight through my dreams. So, when I have a 'wahuhi a ssisted' dream, it contains symbols specifically in the form of animals. When I look these animals up according to their shaman symbolism... the dreams make sense... every single time. Not only that... but sometimes after I begin talking to someone about dreams, they will come to me with a dream relating to an animal. :) Recently a co-worker came to me about a dream with animals (rats) talking to her. In Native American beliefs, an animal speaking to you is particularly important. Just kinda cool :)
To those whom much is given, much is expected
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

From a seraphic viewpoint, the task of a guardian angel, or destiny guardian is most complex on this earth. We are amongst the most inept in the local universe when it comes to taking notice of our angels' leadings.

That little Zolar book helps. I'm not all that convinced half isn't outright rubbish, but . . . rubbish or not, it is a COMMON language, and much good can come from learning that language.

Much as this site deals with Midwayer communication, your angels aqre closer to you.

Glad you like the first of the 11:11 trilogy, "The Search for 11:11," Angels10. It's as much Bzutu's product, as it is mine, as are the others.

God bless...
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
calicomeow
Busy Bee

Re: Angels and Dreams.

Post by calicomeow »

Indeed indeed, dreams are a common language. My most common dream, one that I have had countless times... is of being in my last days of school (be it last year of high school, or my last year of college, or my last days of any particular school year), and of having lost and forgotten my schedule, my books, the locations of my classrooms, and to boot I procrastinated and left all my studying till now.... And guess what? This dream, or something similar to it, is supposedly one of the most common dreams that many people have! What about the rest of you guys? How many of you have had the procrastination/failing test/stressed out mess dream? I bet a lot of you.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

I have had for many years a dream where I have to go somewhere, right in the middle of something important, like a lecture, or getting dressed in the army, and if its the toilet, the door won't open, or they are all full, or I can't find the way back etc and try as I may, I just can't get done what needs to be done. Can't say I worry about it. Probably its telling me I need to do less, and chill out.

But it never seems to be because I have not done something. It just seems to be impossible for reasons beyond my ability to resolve.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Ang
Old Friend

Post by Ang »

Coo! Going to check Zola's out. I love this forum for hot tips like this. I've just bought The World Unseen, it arrived this morning. I know it's kindly downloaded by Geoff (I think) but I like nothing better than a book in my hands, on the sofa, with a cuppa! :loves
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Ang wrote: I've just bought The World Unseen, it arrived this morning. I know it's kindly downloaded by Geoff (I think) but I like nothing better than a book in my hands, on the sofa, with a cuppa! :loves
Dear Ang,

You will enjoy that. I also like to have the real thing, but many folks can't afford to buy books. So I try to provide e-books free.

love,
Geoff
Ang
Old Friend

Post by Ang »

You're a good guy Geoff with the best of intentions - good on yer! :loves Ang xx
Ang
Old Friend

Post by Ang »

Hi Geoff
I have something to say about this book and the reason I believe it. My sister died some years ago and I took it very badly. In fact I was grieving badly for 3 years. I wanted to know where she'd gone and if she was happy. I talked to her asking her where she was. Then, one night I had an experience, not a dream, an experience and she took me where she was. She showed me where she lived and it was beautiful, and the light was everywhere. Not light that I've ever seen here - it was brilliant light. She introduced me to people and I said to her 'they're all such happy people, they really love each other'. There were animals there as well and I don't have a clue what they were. I then had another experience when I was with her son and we were sitting on grass, surrounded by conifers and I've never seen anything so green in my life. It was such a healing experience. So when I took snippets from this book, it confirmed my experience. Anyway Katie packed me off in a car and waved goodbye - my grieving stopped that day, knowing she was happy and safe and well and we'll meet again some day.

Also had the same experience with the exact opposite. Again it was not a dream but an experience. It was a prison with massive gates and everyone was in uniform. The gates opened and closed but nobody left and never took the opportunity to run. It was a totally miserable place but my God very real.

I've only every told one person, my best friend about this.

Ang xx
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Ang,

Well there are heaps of books that will confirm what you saw, but with far more detail. Don't know if you have seen my favourite list, but its here:

My Favourite Books on Life after Death

I also have a summary of all these books as a pdf:

Getting the Hell Out of Here

love,
Geoff
Ang
Old Friend

Post by Ang »

Thanks Geoff, very interesting. 8) :sunflower:
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Ang wrote:You're a good guy Geoff with the best of intentions - good on yer! :loves Ang xx
Yeaaahhh! Inn'e just? :love

Pet xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Gee shucks... {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{All}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Wild River Rose
Busy Bee

Post by Wild River Rose »

Hello,

I'm new to the message board. (Isn't it funny - I just noticed the clock on my computer say 4:44 :D ). I had an interesting dream the other day and was hoping for feedback...
I'm in Nova Scotia Canada - it is winter now. It was early morning and I had just gone back to bed as I was feeling very exhausted. No sooner had my eyes closed... I got back up (It felt so real I didn't think it was a dream). A starling (little black bird with white spots who doesn't migrate south during the cold months) was flying around in my kitchen. So I was trying to get to a window to open to set him free. For some reason I was confused as to which one to open, which one would be safest for the little starling. All of a sudden the starling was no longer a bird but a "man" with shoulder length dark hair - so black and shiny it was almost blue, and curly - ringlets. He opened the window himself and hopped out, not really flying, but floating in a standing position. I spoke aloud "You are an Angel" and he replied "Yes" As he moved further away from my window his voice went from being audible to my ears, to directly into my mind. I can't remember exactly what else he said but he said something about him having a very pale face. After that I woke up immediately. I didn't get his name, but every time I think of the dream "Daniel" comes to mind.
Any thoughts or communications with an angel of this description?

Many thanks,
Monica
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Monica,

Welcome to our board. In spirit of the notions of some folks of religious backgrounds, there are in point of fact, some billions of angels here. So, its kinda hard to be sure anyone else saw the same Daniel.

love,
Geoff.
Wild River Rose
Busy Bee

Post by Wild River Rose »

Thanks for your response Geoff.

If this indeed was contact from an angel, it is my first time actually seeing one, aside from the time prompts. Is this sort of contact common?

Monica