3:13

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
unbeknown
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

3:13

Post by unbeknown »

Hi everyone. Along with seeing many :11s I see a lot of 313s. When I was a Muslim, this was the number of generals who would fight for Imam Mahdi-a figure who would join Jesus in his second coming. These generals are supposed to be the ones who are the most faithful to their religion and follow it completely and properly. Though this does not make sense for me, why would I be getting these prompts when I am no longer a Muslim? I left Islam as i felt that it, along with other religions take away from the complexity of God and associate him with dogma used to control the masses. So my other question is : is there another reason I'm getting :13 prompts along with the :11s (again, specifically 313)?
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: 3:13

Post by Geoff »

Well if these are just an "hello" as we treat pretty much all our prompts (George and myself) then they are just saying hi - although we do infer WHO is saying hi often from the prompt. I have truly never understood why the number that you manage to notice, should have inherent meaning. Is it not enough, that something out of your control is ocurring?

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi unbeknown,

After many years of seeing and hearing the Midwayers, we know their specific codes and they will prompt #:22 for ABC22, #:08 for MNO8, #:06 for MNO6, and 3:33 for Mathew. That's here, with two of us in Australia.

If I were continually prompted at 3:13 it would mean to me that Midwayer GHI-13 would be asking for my attention. I don't know him/her, but I also cannot say that GHI-13 would be prompting you. It's only a possibility chance. Talk to him/her. Or check your clock for being 2 minutes fast.

The Mahdi and Monjoronson may well be the same figure . . . if in fact Michael (Jesus) will also turn up (and you can never predict what He will do next) then your "generals" could be the Mahdi's entourage of Melchizedeks, who have never in all superuniverse time been known to stray -- tough customers.

Welcome to the MB...
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

George wrote:The Mahdi and Monjoronson may well be the same figure . . . if in fact Michael (Jesus) will also turn up (and you can never predict what He will do next) then your "generals" could be the Mahdi's entourage of Melchizedeks, who have never in all superuniverse time been known to stray -- tough customers.

Welcome to the MB...
Yeah thats a very good thought. He is supposed top have a group of 100 with him.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

I think of this from time to time, and it gives me a pleasant bellylaugh.

It's about a lazy editor.

“We keep waking up at night,” English’s partner told Barnard on the telephone. “Either James does, or I do. But sometimes, both of us wake up at the same time. George, you’re into this psychic stuff. What does it mean?”

“Some people recommend a glass of warm milk before retirement,” Barnard joked. He had his mind on something else.

“It’s always seventeen minutes past eleven at night,” she added.

That remark woke him up quick smart. He was laughing now. “Really?” he asked. “Why didn’t you say so? It simply means your clock is six minutes fast. Put it back by six minutes, and you’ll be fine.”

“Will we be able to sleep right through then?” she asked.

“No,” he told her. He was laughing again. “The Spirit Guardians will leave you alone if you get a move on, and get my manuscript back to me.”

:lol:
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

George, that's a great story! :lol:

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi dear Clare,

It gives me a good laugh every time I think of it.

Here's another. Same couple. This is kinda like bi-location.

All over the Shop.

He would sleep until ten in the morning. He tended to often do that. Seven-and-a-half hours would give him the five cycles he needed, each of precisely ninety minutes. Barnard had an unlisted telephone, and everyone who knew him, knew the “night owl’s” ways. But by eight o’clock of that morning, the telephone woke him from his sleep. “Wrong number. Sorry,” the disgruntled rookie mumbled, as he staggered to the living room telephone.

It was James English’s partner. “You were here!” she shouted at him over the wires.

“I was in my bed,” he grumbled at her. “Fast asleep. Only heathens get up at…”

“You were here! Just now! In our flat!” She was still shouting at him.

“I’m going back to bed,” he told her. “I worked all hours… Gawd… I don’t even know where you live. You know that!”

“George!”

“Yeah, what?”

“We both saw you. You were here!”

“I do that sometimes,” he told her. “It’s called bi-location. That’s about the fifth, sixth time... Seventh… I don’t know. When I go to sleep, I actually break into bits, and you can find pieces of me all over the shop. Nothing to be concerned about.” He laughed. “But if you had switched on the jug, I would have stayed with you for a coffee.”

He stumbled back to his bedroom, saying, “Some people… No consideration… Ah! It’s still warm in my bed.”
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Okay, George, you're two for two....got me laughing on this Monday morning!

Love, Clare
brianm
Family

Post by brianm »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's high time I bought one of your books (or two, or three, or.........)

Cheers!
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

I would like to know

If you are setting a place at the dinner table for your very own,
personal Spirit Guide and you are watching the tasty morsels
disappear into fresh air as he consumes your delicious food,
I would like to know about it.

If your personal Guardian of the Half-way Realm takes over
the chauffeuring when peak-hour traffic gets on your nerves,
tell me about it. I’d love to know.

And if you are regularly taking a shower with the Seraph
who has been appointed to the task of monitoring the progress
of your time/space existence,
and you take turns scrubbing each other’s backs,
I’d like to hear from you as well.

I said I wanted to know about it.
I didn’t say I would believe you.

Say "Goodnight, George." :)
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

unbeknown wrote:Hi everyone. Along with seeing many :11s I see a lot of 313s. When I was a Muslim, this was the number of generals who would fight for Imam Mahdi-a figure who would join Jesus in his second coming. These generals are supposed to be the ones who are the most faithful to their religion and follow it completely and properly. Though this does not make sense for me, why would I be getting these prompts when I am no longer a Muslim? I left Islam as i felt that it, along with other religions take away from the complexity of God and associate him with dogma used to control the masses. So my other question is : is there another reason I'm getting :13 prompts along with the :11s (again, specifically 313)?
I saw 3:13 yesterday and I see it often as well. Mostly I see 1111 and second to that 1113 . For a while 2222 . On Saturday
for example at the stop light I saw 11:11 on the clock. A short distance later I was compelled to look again which I don't normally do and 11:13 was on the clock . I immediately looked outside and my eyes were drawn to two homes whos numbers were 111 and 113 . When I got home I put the two coffee cups on the counter and again was compelled to look at the large black and large with fresh milk and sweetener . What I saw written on the tops was 1/1 and 13 . 1/1 was my one and one I guess, the 13 was a B for black but seperated to look like a 13. Anyway, this is just another normal day for me now and I'm here to try to figure it out. Oh, BTW, when I passed those same homes yesterday I did the reverse. I looked at the houses
numbered 111 and 113 and then looked at the clock which was showing...............................................3:13 . :hithere
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Wow, great prompts! Have fun on your journey!

Love, Clare
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

luvinlife wrote:Wow, great prompts! Have fun on your journey!

Love, Clare

I read your post at 11:13 and your post time was 11:22 ..........and so it continues.

Question is now and I'm sure you are wondering is, where am I that is 1 1/2 hrs
ahead of your local time ?? :hithere