Ok, I give up

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Paul

Re: Ok, I give up

Post by Paul »

Hi Calicomeow,

It is all about free will. As much as I treasure my life it is my free will that I treasure most. Our Father could have made everyone to be like robots following along like senseless sheep. But our Father would never do anything like that. He loves us so much and respects us so much that it is our will that trumps His will. Because the most precious gift that we can give our Father is the gift of our life and the gift of our love. It is when we learn about His love firsthand is when we are inspired to make His will our will.

When our Father purposed to bring us into existence He knew that the gift of free will would also include choices apart from the will of the Father. On our planet we have suffered more than most. A superhuman being used his free will to promote a plan that was at odds with the ascension plan of our Father. It was that superhuman beings choice that has caused people of the earth great pain for about 500,000 years. You may conclude that this was grossly unfair. Why would the Father allow something that would cause such untold suffering and heartache? What was the purpose in such suffering?

You may have thought that we are the most disadvantaged persons in the universe, but in reality we are the most blessed in all the cosmos. How can that be, you may ask? Because the last shall become first. The little planet at the outer fringes of the Milky Way became a place where the wisdom of Father's ascension plan was displayed for all the universe to see. A Creator Son descended to our troubled world and showed us that even we could ascend to the Father. There was never and there never will be a place or a circumstance that can ever cut us off from the Father. Even in the most harrowing of situations love can flourish. Surely, love can flourish when everything seems to be thriving. But now it has been proved that even those persons in the most disadvantaged positions can rise above and let the love of the Father triumph over the hatred that may surround them. In a world of extreme poverty, violence, war, diseases, crime and lawlessness we can say in our hearts that we will let love triumph over evil.

You know that our Creator Son referred to himself as the prince of peace. Just recently Monjoronson said that he will be referred to as the prince of forgiveness. I have fought hard to be forgiving and I have often failed. But when I begged Father to help me forgive I have felt a change coming on. Our forgiveness allows for the imperfections of others that occurs in a world where we are allowed to choose either a good course or a bad course. When you feel anger at a person or persons that have wronged you and have hurt you deeply, can you use your free will to forgive them? Our Father and our Creator Son have already forgiven us BEFORE we have erred. It is a non-issue on their parts.

Picture the person that has wronged you as an erring child of God that is immature at the moment. He or she is loved by God just as you are loved by God. Picture in your mind that one day this child of God that has wronged you will overcome and will mature into a loving child of God. You see, my friend, you have a choice. To forgive or not to forgive. When you forgive you will feel the love of the Father pouring over you. The anger that you felt will begin to fade as you see that person as the Father sees that person. We here have an opportunity that persons living on a planet of light and life do not have. That is the fact that we can grow spiritually by letting our love flow towards persons that we may feel do not deserve our love and forgiveness. We have celestials pouring here onto our planet because our world is setting a precedence. A world that once lived in total pitch blackness is coming into the glorious light of the Father. We are learning to love our Father and to be forgiving despite our inauspicious beginning. We are not cursed my friend, we are blessed. Because the Father is helping us to transform into spiritual giants that will never fail because we grew up in a garden filled with rocks and weeds, yet we still became the rose.

I offer my love and support. And I pray that the Father surrounds you with His love and his spirit of forgiveness. God bless you my friend.

Love,
Paul
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Paul wrote:It is all about free will.
Dear Paul,

Well its a bit more besides. Angels have free will, and thus they can choose to do evil, but as they are created perfect, and competent for their task, they rarely do fail. But we are mere babies, and must needs be trained and guided. So that issue, plus free will, plus Lucifer's legacy, is the reason this world is such a tough place.

But thanks for weighing in, I was feeling lonely here.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

I'm absolutely amazed at this thread. It is in my opinion getting nowhere fast, when this is one of the most informative MB's around.

:duh

Read the FAQ's, I suggest, and when still not clear, read them again. Thousands of hours have been sacrificed to bring this info to the fore. That effort deserves better than to be giving up before you start.

George.
brianm
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by brianm »

It's just one doubting newbie, George. One who hasn't taken the time or made the effort yet to read and digest the crucial information offered in the FAQs forum.
I applaud Geoff for his herculean efforts in trying to sink some truths home, but I personally saw no point in going any further than I did with my brief offering.
It almost seems as though Calicomeow is being purposefully contrary and there normally isn't much point in feeding into a seemingly bottomless pit.

Anyhow, my hat is off to Geoff :salut: for championing the cause.

Cheers, Brian
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Brian,

I agree. Geoff has shown a lot of perseverance on many occasions.

Let's face it, he puts up with me. :lol:

Some of us also lack the time. I find the 5 lists, going out in 4 languages, to be a near-fulltime job, and I'm now restricting it to 5 messages over 7 days. Tuesdays, and Fridays are going to be our breathing space here at this communications hub.

Hee, hee! I was never this busy BEFORE retirement.

God bless...
:bigsmurf: :bike:
brianm
Family

Post by brianm »

Hee, hee! I was never this busy BEFORE retirement.
And this is why your Dear Wife is still chasing bears in the "Smoky Misty" Mountains? WHIST :lol:

CHEERS!
Last edited by brianm on Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

It's a thought, Brian! :shock: She might have given up on too much hard work!

We'll see if the TN chicks have what it takes come January. :D

Cheers.......
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Michelle and Geoff, what beautiful advice. It helps me, too!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
calicomeow
Busy Bee

Post by calicomeow »

Thanks for the encouragement. It is hard to remember the right thing to do sometimes. Reminders are good. I have not read the faq's yet, this is true. I will do that. Yes, I do believe that we are here to pick the path of righteousness by our own free will, but sometimes I get really tired and impatient with it. It's kind of like, "Enough already. I'm done with this world, I want eternal bliss." But it's not that quick and easy.
MichelleP

Post by MichelleP »

(((Hugs))) Clare.

Calico, you are not alone in your feelings but it truly is worth it to stick it out and do the work you need to do to find your own personal bliss. You will not longer be looking for peace because you will find it within. My best to you.

Love,
Michelle