11:11 - more questions about number sequences

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
lilly

Re: 11:11 - more questions about number sequences

Post by lilly »

Hi muddhaa
Pretty amazing prompt!!
Love lilly xox :hithere
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
brianm
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by brianm »

muddhaa wrote:How's this for a wake up prompt today in an email
111,111,111 x 111,111,111
= 12,345,678,987,654,321
I don't understand what this is, Muddhaa :scratch:
Wudizzit?

Please pardon my email ignorance.

Cheers, Brian.
roxiedog13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by roxiedog13 »

Yesterday I was seeing just about every number sequence that other members have been referring too like:

2222,1212,444,711,1313,313,222,711,911, and of course 1111.

Any suggestions to what this all means??
aquarianunicorn
New Friend

Post by aquarianunicorn »

this happened probably 2 weeks before i joined this board....but i just remembered now....

i was on my way to pick up my children from work....a car had tried to cut me off - luckily the left lane was free so i went to that and i noticed the license plate on the car started with 4YLY....then i immediately noticed this white yukon cutting of another car on the lane next to the 4yly car---it's license plate was 5YLY.....

i saw the 2 cars again the next day doing the same thing - and didnt see it since.

if it's a prompt - i totally missed it's message cuz i only saw it for that 2 days
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Roxiedog... Sounds like someone was really trying to capture your attention with all those prompts. They are extending a hand in friendship. :D

Hi Aquarianunicorn...it seems very unusual to see two such similar license plates on two consecutive days. Yet, something bothers me just a little. Cutting people off in traffic is rather dangerous and causes bad feelings for those involved. I can't see the Midwayers putting you or anybody else in danger to deliver a prompt. There would always be much safer ways to get their message across.
But I'm wondering if there is a lesson hidden somehow in what you observed...From my own experience, lessons can come in the strangest packages sometimes. I was talking to a dear friend a few years ago and describing something that George and I witnessed when out of the blue she said..There is a lesson for you there! Meditate on it. And sure enough, she was right! 8) (she was very intuitive... I'm not so much. :oops: :lol: so I'm just putting it out there... just in case... :) )
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

[quote="Sandy"]Hi Roxiedog... Sounds like someone was really trying to capture your attention with all those prompts. They are extending a hand in friendship. :D

111.1 on my odometer yesterday at the traffic light. I never look at the odometer 8)
seeker64
New Friend

Post by seeker64 »

I have been seeing 1111, 222, 333, 444, and 555 over & over again. For the longest time I would wake up in the middle of the night at 3:33am, but now I'll wake up at other times like 11:11pm, 2:22am, 4:44am, and 5:55am. When my mother passed away, I received the phone call at 4:44am. There have been instances where I have been in the middle of a conversation with someone about these prompts, only to glance over at the clock or computer, and say to them "see...it's now x:xx time". I always feel a need to do something when I get these prompts, but I'm never really sure what to do.
Faith consists in believing when it is beyond the power of reason to believe. It is not enough that a thing be possible for it to be believed.
- Voltaire
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

seeker64 wrote:I have been seeing 1111, 222, 333, 444, and 555 over & over again. For the longest time I would wake up in the middle of the night at 3:33am, but now I'll wake up at other times like 11:11pm, 2:22am, 4:44am, and 5:55am. When my mother passed away, I received the phone call at 4:44am. There have been instances where I have been in the middle of a conversation with someone about these prompts, only to glance over at the clock or computer, and say to them "see...it's now x:xx time". I always feel a need to do something when I get these prompts, but I'm never really sure what to do.
Dear Seeker,

Its time. Time to say "Hi".

love,
Geoff.
Oh by the way, the first forum with FAQS? It explains why.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Seeker64,
I agree with Geoff. Just as with any human friendship, a relationship with the angels and Midwayers too begins with the basics. A hello and a desire to further contact is a perfect way to start. :) It's nice to meet you Seeker. Welcome to our friendly board. :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Welcome from me too, Seeker! Good luck on your journey.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Aikaterine
New Friend

Post by Aikaterine »

Hello, it's nice to be back to this forum.
it's been a while since my last visit.
What brings me back? Well, the prompters, of course.
This time is not 11:11 (although I see it sometimes), but the :59 promper which scares me a little. I keep seeing on my desk clock screen 4:59, 16:59, 7:59 ...etc. it dosen't matter the time, it's just :59. Of course, is not the only time I look at the clock, but mostly I get this. What it means? Can somebody please, tell me?
Marry a man who you can talk with,who you can communicate with, and you marry happiness.(No, that’s not a quotation from one of those “smart” books that teach you how to manage your relationship. That is my acceptation and those are my words.)
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Don't be afraid! They're prompting you and saying hello. It's time to meditate and start communication. It's all about love!

Love, Clare
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello and welcome back Aikaterine,

Please try not to be fearful when you see the 59 prompt. It may be something very personal for you...maybe even something very special. Is it okay if I make a little suggestion? Start thinking about your thoughts..or what is going on in your life at the time of the prompt in question. And then when you have some alone time...get quiet and peaceful and simply ask. I have done this before with things I do not understand and have often been amazed with the great info that comes up. By encouraging myself to get quiet and step back I clear the way for "greater knowledge" to assist. Sometimes this takes a little practice, but it is worth ever effort.

This may very well be a number that someone else also sees and has an explanation for...and that is wonderful if the meaning resonnates with you. Sometimes sources outside of ourselves are used to assist and help brighten another with the same or similar message... Sources such as Doreen Virtue or other individuals can be very helpful to many people. But the bottom line is, what rings true for you personally? Trust your own inner light to direct you... This beautiful light will not fail you as you walk your own unique path.

God, the midwayers and the angels...They love us so much and it is love that is so important in all our lives. It is what changes us from the inside out making us more content, peaceful and happy with ourselves as we live each moment in Love/God centered awareness. It usually doesn't happen over night...we all struggle at times with the baggage we have accumulated over our life, with the day to day demands of living this mortal life. It can be overwhelming at times. Yet it is in the trying the getting up and dusting ourselves off again that we learn and grow....in all ways physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual.

I don't know if this helped any at all..but I am really glad you popped back into the board again Aikaterine. :hithere

Love,
Sandy
Aikaterine
New Friend

Post by Aikaterine »

Thank you all for your kind reply. Of course it was a big help for me, only the fact that somebody answered my post was a BIG think. Thank you, Luvinlife and Sandy!
The reason I'm so afraid of this prompts is that I'm going to a stressed perioud with lots of questions going to my head...and I've also had a strange dream - a woman looking into my eyes saying a parent is going away to his sons (?!) and that my parthner is not meant for me, it's not the right man for me...all this made me think a lot and think, and think again and so on. I even had a little panic attack with all this. I have both parents alive, Saint God, and my parthner (yet not married) is a wonderful man and we get along very well. And I've always associated the :59 with bad things, or something bad is going to happen and maybe it's not the case. Maybe :59 is just a signal for me to watch out and keep my eyes opened to all things happening around me, but this doesn't mean is a "bad number", or that will bring something I do not want into my life.
Marry a man who you can talk with,who you can communicate with, and you marry happiness.(No, that’s not a quotation from one of those “smart” books that teach you how to manage your relationship. That is my acceptation and those are my words.)
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Aikaterine,

I have been thinking about your post while I was making a cup of tea and something occurred to me. First off I am not skilled in dream interpretation so I will not comment on that part of your post, but it occurred to me that the midwayers, celestials and angels do not tell us how to live our lives. They do not tell us who to go out with, who to marry, how many childen to have, what job to apply for... etc... These are decisions we have earned the right to make for ourselves as the smallest of God's children who are priviledged to climb the evolutionary ladder that ultimately leads us Home and to the Creator of all. In fact, many times as we wrestle with these very human situations and experiences, the result of our own decision making, we learn and grow in ultimately what is life changing and eternal... our spiritual life. This is what is of uptmost importance to our Celestial Teachers and Guides. So with that thought in mind, all things that eventually lead us to greater understanding, patience, love, strength of will and character among many other attributes are considered beneficial. Even so, it is difficult to be human at times isn't it?
But I do hope you see the point I am trying to make here. That our decisions are just that ours to make..The celestials can give advice but it is usaully multilayered and with various options designed toencourage us to look at a given situation with clearer vision. Ultimately, we decide the path or direction we follow, safe in the knowledge that which ever direction we go we do not travel it alone. It is that thought has given me great comfort on "cold human nights".

Love,
Sandy
Aikaterine
New Friend

Post by Aikaterine »

Yes, it is difficult to be human. Especially when you get a lot of challenging jobs and feel a lot of pain. But this is life, won't let you get bored!

The fact that I was so scared about is that I actually had another dream that came true more than 10 years ago. It was about my aunt and the dream was about how she will pass away and when. And the reality was more or less accurate, meaning that something happened and changed the dream "action". I won't go into details now, anyway, I don't think anyone would be interested in such story. So this is it. Keep seeing those :59 prompters and when I do see them I keep saying: "yes, I know you are somewhere around here, please help me understand what;s going on..."
Thank you again for every kind word. It means a lot for me. This is what I love about this forum & community: it's really a pleasure to be here, read, post and pick information on every existing section.
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Aikaterine, you are given a gift. There's a reason you had your dream. Just have confidence that you are loved. I would love to hear your story.

Love, Clare
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Aikaterine,
Clare wrote:
I would love to hear your story.
So would I! :D
Love,
Sandy
sammy

Post by sammy »

I'm always up for a good story too!!!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Jaroslav
New Friend

Post by Jaroslav »

Hi Aikterine and all,
i am a newbie on this board for i have similar question as you. My "personal", special prompt is :57, i am registering it not only on digital clock but for example on car distinguishing sign. Although i am subscribed in George messages, my expectation to find something about :57 is not satisfied. I would like ask somebody for explanation too, but as i found here, there is a lot of helping opinions which are not really explaining this phenomenon.
I have tried to reveal it personally, but without success, only there is something as group of being or order of being signed 57.

When I see "my" prompt, it gives me feeling of support, feeling helping circumstancies, good temper. Yes, I think this ones are the special team of beings for me (but not only for me), which are giving me free will acting. When I am doing in relation to good of all, i am supported by them. When I am false, I realize that I am alone.

Note: I don't know why I have one which love so much - 1357 (13:57). Maybe there is historical context. And this prompt is connected to my year of birth too.
Let Love flows through us freely a unlimitedly
Jaroslav
New Friend

Post by Jaroslav »

Hi Aikterine and all,
i am a newbie on this board for i have similar question as you. My "personal", special prompt is :57, i am registering it not only on digital clock but for example on car distinguishing sign. Although i am subscribed in George messages, my expectation to find something about :57 is not satisfied. I would like ask somebody for explanation too, but as i found here, there is a lot of helping opinions which are not really explaining this phenomenon.
I have tried to reveal it personally, but without success, only there is something as group of being or order of being signed 57.

When I see "my" prompt, it gives me feeling of support, feeling helping circumstancies, good temper. Yes, I think this ones are the special team of beings for me (but not only for me), which are giving me free will acting. When I am doing in relation to good of all, i am supported by them. When I am false, I realize that I am alone.

Note: I don't know why I have one which love so much - 1357 (13:57). Maybe there is historical context. And this prompt is connected to my year of birth too.
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Hi Jaroslav! Welcome! I don't think its the actual "number" that has the meaning, but the fact that they're trying to get your attention and say hello and start communicating. By the way, I love your picture. Where is that?

Love, Clare
Jaroslav
New Friend

Post by Jaroslav »

Hi luvinlife,
I am from Czech Republic and this photo is from my own collection made at the summer holiday week last year. It was taken on borderland Czech /Polish - http://www.mapy.cz/#mm=TP@ax=137067136@ ... 64832@z=13 Its lights and shadows, green grass are still magic and I remember that I have been inner guided to come here and take a photo. Not far from this place is memorial to citizen victims of the WWII, this one is rock sculpture.

Thank you for you question, today coming back to my gallery I have recognized some likeness beetwen sculpture and this photo. It is interesting but not important.
There is something unexplained by words, there is something present, which is speaking through shapes, colors, combination of lights and shadows on earth, sunlight at the background - image is speaking in its own tongue.
happyrain
Family

:03

Post by happyrain »

:03

lately i've been seeing 3:03 or 8:03
:scratch:

also, the #10 is always making itself known to me :scratch:
:kiss:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

still getting the :03's- this morning i had a dream- i forget what it was all about... i remember asking something like how many? he answered 7- then the number 7 repeated itself and i heard a very loud, "Eric" which woke me up- i rolled over to look at the alarm clock- it was 7:27am i went back to sleep and woke up at 9:39 heh
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity