I'm new here and would like to share my story

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Freemason 693
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

I'm new here and would like to share my story

Post by Freemason 693 »

Greetings!
My name is John and I'm new, so I thought I'd share 1111 related stories about myself. After over two years (that I've noticed) of 11:11 phenomena, today is the first day that I researched it numerologically. I started noticing it after being with my girlfriend for a while. We started seeing the number 1111 (or variant thereof) all over the place. We began to notice the clocks on our television, computers, mobile phones, etc when the time read 11:11 at an alarming, almost disturbing rate. We thought it was our subconscious at first because our first date was on....11/11! As an example: on the two year anniversary of our first date, she had set a reminder on her mobile phone and didn't change the time, which usually is set to a default of 12:00. At 11:11 in the morning, her anniversary reminder beeped. Though we're not yet engaged, we've discussed that our wedding will be on 11/11/11. I know, that's no coincidence, but 11:11 shows up in our lives so often that it made perfect sense. We also notice other repeating numbers, such as 5:55, 12:12, etc. The number 3 shows up quite a bit in my own life. I'm a Master Mason (Free and Accepted Mason) and the number of that degree is 3. I am a member of the "Blue Lodge," York Rite, and Scottish Rite...3 bodies of Masonry. I've recently discovered how closley related trinitarian Christianity (again with the 3) is related to Freemasonry on a historical level and also heavily related using gematria. By oath, I can't get into detail, but the number "3" shows up throughout Freemasonry quite often. I've noticed lights (streetlights, lamps, etc) either going out or flickering around me here and there. This usually happens in clusters every couple of months or so. On my family coat of arms (MacNab), there are 3 green crescents. The number of years that I was deployed overseas in service of the U.S. Navy: 3.

Given the significance of 11:11 as detailed on this site, how could it relate to the relationship that I have with my girlfreind? Is it a supernatural force telling us that we're meant for each other? A warning? Or is it something else entirely?

I look forward to discovering more about 11:11 and how it applies to me, my girlfriend, and our relationship. I also look forward to hearing others' stories about 11:11!
"Labor to keep alive in your breast that little spark of celestial fire, called conscience." -Brother George Washington
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: I'm new here and would like to share my story

Post by Geoff »

Dear John,

Welcome.

All these questions have been asked before, and are I believe answered in one of the threads in the FAQ first forum.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
brianm
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by brianm »

Hi and Welcome, Freemason :hithere

You said :
Given the significance of 11:11 as detailed on this site, how could it relate to the relationship that I have with my girlfreind? Is it a supernatural force telling us that we're meant for each other? A warning? Or is it something else entirely?
It is "something else entirely". It's significance to you ( and your girlfriend, if she is being prompted as well ) is far broader and deeper and can't be fully explained to you in one or two posts, I'm afraid.
The short story is that there are some very hard working entities called Midwayers, who are trying to get your attention by way of number prompts, lights on/off, doorbells, TV noises and other electrically driven means. They will also set up or orchestrate synchronicities....... some of which are quite ingenious, actually. A few synchronicities have been shared here by other members. Midwayers get their orders from other Celestials in a hierarchical chain of command which often becomes very complex :shock: .
....... And that's the "short story" :lol:

What you need to do is spend some time reading the first section of the Board which deals with FAQ's. There is a LOT of information there which is very important to you if you want to know what's what and how you and your Girlfriend fit into it all. Please do spend the time! You will not regret it.
You know for a fact that there is something going on which is way beyond your control and present understanding. This is something which is concrete. You actually see the proof of it... often! Very exciting stuff! I still ( after 3 months of membership ) find it hard to believe that finally there is hard proof of Celestial existence. There is proof that we can actually communicate with other amazing beings not of our physical world! Proof that we are, all of us, ascending creatures, who move on to other planes of existence once we are done here.

Anyhow, please do the reading and educate yourself. :study: As I said (among lots of other stuff :roll: ), You will certainly not regret it. :thumright:

Cheers (and Welcome, once again), Brian.
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

hello John welcome to the site :hithere

3...i love 3....

seems to be a divine number..... :loves

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
LOUISE
Family

Post by LOUISE »

Hi Freemason,

Welcome to the board!

I agree with Brian and George. Spend time reading the boards. You will not only learn a lot but you will be gob-smacked too!! :lol:

Last year, I saw 11:11 for about 4-5 months EVERY DAY at work on my PC clock and then one day I googled it and ended up in this lovely place :bana:

I very rarely get 11:11 anymore, but for the last 2 -3 months I've been getting the 22's EVERY DAY at the moment and i'm not exagerating when I say i'm getting them almost hourly. I would say I get them at least 5-6 times a day! For instance today I've had 09:22, 11:11, 11:22, 14:22 and 16:22, but it is very rare that I see 11:11 now.

It is my belief that the 11:11 is the first sign of the Midwayers in getting your attention and bringing you to a place like this to learn more about what they are trying to tell you. I honestly don't believe that 11:11 is a bad sign at all, but that is just my personal opinion.

Enjoy the board and I look forward to reading your future posts.

x
Love, light and blessings

Lou
x
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

Greetings, John! Welcome! :hithere
Glad you found your way here! This is a wonderful board and you will learn much about the 11:11 prompts and many other things!

My fiancé and I both started seeing prompts around the same time, as well (about 4 years ago.) It freaked us out a bit at first, too, but we have come to love them! I certainly don't know what I would do if they just stopped all of a sudden. (.::shudder::. Not a happy thought.) It's always so comforting to know I have loving entities by my side!

For us personally, I don't think it had anything to do with our relationship, but just for the fact that we were both ready to experience the prompts at that time. It is a blessing to have someone else in your life to share that experience with, because many people don't have that at all - their only outlet to talk about their experieneces, is here. (Which is still a blessing in itself.) The more you learn, the more you want to learn and are open to the guidance, the answers will reveal themselves to you.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Many blessings to you on this newfound journey! :sunflower:

HUGS,
Kendra
A wise man once said, "Today, let's try to be grateful for the small things..."
And at that moment, all was okay.
Freemason 693
New Friend

Post by Freemason 693 »

I appreciate all the well wishes from each of you! It was shocking to find that so many people experience the 1111 phenomenon. :shock: Until I found this site, I was convinced that it was all a coincidence. I'll admit, it's tough to wrap my brain around at the moment, but I've experienced a few other things that most humans aren't ready to accept at first, so my mind is open. Thanks again and may the Creator bless you!
"Labor to keep alive in your breast that little spark of celestial fire, called conscience." -Brother George Washington
paintboxx92
Family

Post by paintboxx92 »

Oh my goodness!!! you're a mason. I heard alot of positives and negatives about you guys. My history teacher is a mason and he's the coolest dude you'll ever meet. Well, welcome to this site Mr.Mason. :hithere

The Other newbie,
Paintbox :roll
Ég þakka þér þá von sem þú gafst mér
Ég þakka þér þá von...

Sigur Ros
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello Mr mason:
By oath, I can't get into detail
Aww! I thought you were going to regardless, but i suspect that's a definite no no?

Welcome, love, Petra x
ॐ LOVE Petra