Falling asleep...

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Karlossal
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Falling asleep...

Post by Karlossal »

I've used the akashic construct over 6 or 7 times now.

I tend to listen to it when I come home from work in the evening, as thats when I have the most free time.

Although I tend to fight it, i cant help but doze off!
Which means im not able to open my eyes and close them when prompted on the CD.

Am I still able to receive messages/images in my mind as im sleeping during this exercise?
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Hi Karl,

Regular use during mornings is best.

If you are too comfortable, seat yourself in a kitchen chair, I suggest.

And yes, it's hardly great, but not a dead loss.

God bless..........
George.
Karlossal
Busy Bee

Post by Karlossal »

Thanks George,

i'll start tomorrow morning!
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

good morning Karl,

from what i have 'read' from your recent posts....it seems that you are making progress :D

soon, your thirst for the knowledge and experiences that you receive when you visit the AC, will become greater....

it will feel as though a deep seeded thirst is being quenched...

Hugs,
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Karlossal
Busy Bee

Post by Karlossal »

Thanks for your message BlueNova :lol:

I really do feel i've excelled (right word?) in spiritual growth over the past 6 months.

Everytime I find a small answer to something, it provides me with more questions. I realise that this can be a form of resistance so I know I just need to open up, let go and let the light flow. :wink:
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Everytime I find a small answer to something, it provides me with more questions.
this is happens with me too, it is natural. do not block those new questions that come to you....i believe bro, it is all part of the learning... :wink:

Hugs,
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
crluvearth
Busy Bee

Post by crluvearth »

I have the falling asleep issue as well and finding time during the morning as well. With 2 young kids and working it can be a tricky balance. I think the effort and willingness to practice is also important :wink:
Kerryoki
Busy Bee

Post by Kerryoki »

I've have tried hard to be faithful to meditate. I have tried the kitchen table recentlyandwe have a coo coo clock. It says a little coo every 15 minutes. I foundthe ticking very useful in helping me to focus and relax and the little coogave me a clue when 15 minutes was up.. I told myself I would start with 15 for now. I find it hard to find time. I found it surprising helpfulIm not sure what Im listening for.. so far nothing.. however last nightin my sleep I had a really intersting dream. I was teaching and then myteacher supervisor came and finished my sentence.. I looked at her in my dream and was surprised and I found it very interesting. and even awake I find it very intersting.
Maybe Im making progress. I hope so.. I have been trying now for quite
some time.
I also try regularly in the morning but nothing.
I will keep trying. sometimes I think Im trying too hard :?
Kerry-Lee
LOUISE
Family

Post by LOUISE »

As i've posted in a previous thread, I keep falling asleep every time I listen to the CD too. However, i'm doing mine in the morning and I always fall asleep at the same place on the CD (As i'm washing away my fears etc).

I just think that because I am relaxed so much it is sending me to sleep, lol.

Love, light and blessings to you all.

Lou
x
Love, light and blessings

Lou
x
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi dear Louise,

Likely you are too comfortable too.

Try the whole thing whilst sitting on a kitchen chair. :wink:

That should work.

Hugs....
me
LOUISE
Family

Post by LOUISE »

Hi George,

I've just done it again. I just can't seem to make it out of that damn shower, lol or is it because there is nobody who wants to visit me? I always wake up in the same place to? :cry:

Lou
x
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

I just can't seem to make it out of that damn shower
Ok. that does it. must get one of these AC CD's and see what this is all about!! :D 8)

Cause it sure sounds like FUN! :albino: :sunny: :eye:

Going to do it now/ :thumright: :arrow:
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

hello Louise,

keep going sis...you are doing fine :wink: if you need to make changes for comfort....then i would suggest doing so. sleep....i had found to come also.... it seems to be a natual occurance for most when they start. you will find change...if you keep going....okay ? you will find the benefits seeping into your consciousness....

i found anxiety to dwindle.....asap

((((Hugs))))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
LOUISE
Family

Post by LOUISE »

Hi JHarris,

I highly recommend it. I was a bit wary at the beginning but it's the only Meditation CD that can relax me enough and send me to sleep, lol.

Hi Blue,

I am currently suffering from anxiety and am off sick at the moment, so this CD really is going to be a god-send to me.

So how do you find it Blue? How long have you been doing it for?

Love, light and blessings to you both.

Lou
xx

Lou
x
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Dear Louise,

You can skip through the shower, or like what I do -- do all healings and contact with my Friends in the pleasant scene.

Hugs....
me
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

I'm with you, Karl - Last couple times I have been sleepy myself since I have been doing it at night - must get back to my morning routine!! It can be so hard to keep up with it, but if at first (or second, or third, etc) you don't succeed...

And crluvearth, I must say that having 2 young children and being able to consistantly meditate in the A.M. is very admirable!! While watching my 2 year nephew for 4 days, trying to meditate was almost impossible! lol :lol:
A wise man once said, "Today, let's try to be grateful for the small things..."
And at that moment, all was okay.
blue nova

Re: Falling asleep...

Post by blue nova »

Louise wrote:
So how do you find it Blue? How long have you been doing it for?
oh my gosh,,,memory jog.... :mrgreen: i believe i started in 2006. i was hooked...i could not get enough ! :D :D

i have always had a good imagination.daydreamer my teachers would write on my report cards.. :mrgreen:

i took to it like fish to water.

i plugged into cd as soon as my 'little one' was off to school....when she returned home....and then when i retire to bed.

3 times a day.

either while plugged into cd...or by memory.... :D

soon..it took no time to get to my akashic construct on the beach....all i had to do was close my eyes...

i absolutely adore the beach...so that is where my construct is....

now...years later....it is a part of me...

it is...a living construct...

i do not know how else to explain...with words...at this moment...

i met my Teachers. they took me to Creator/God/Aum...the 'ultimate Construct'....yes ?? :loves :sunflower:

((((Hugs))))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
sammy

Post by sammy »

HA HA!!!

My AC is on the beach too!!!
3 times a day.
Mingya! That's almost how many times I drink coffee each day!

How long have you been doing it 3/day?

LOVE!!!!

PS - got a vibe :mrgreen:
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

sammy wrote:
How long have you been doing it 3/day?
i started out 3 X....for probably a year and half...and now....i am there dualistically....

it is...a part of my reality.

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
sammy

Post by sammy »

TOO COOO-EL!!!!!

LOVE!!!!
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

i took a look...

i did not like my life...and where it was headed.

i was mad...all the time...frustrated...hate-full...blood pressure out the roof. i was in a bad way...and it was affecting all around me...

i said...something has to change. what could that be ? me...i must change myself. who can do that ? me...

i am...the one..to get the ball moving...and..god/creator/aum, was my fuel....

we..together..made change happen.

i said unto him..."what is it that i can do ?"""

and he told me....he gave me a list.

everyone...can find their list...and make their changes... :loves

they can find it...through stilling their minds...having courage to do so... and finding the will to make it happen....

support...is here...it is everywhere...

i did it. if i can...you can too...yes ?? :D

god..does not say.."oh, only a hand-full make it back unto me"...

no...it is not so.

that is...not gods will.

his will...is to have all of his loves back hOMe...not just a chosen few.

it is in souls/god spark/ta's DNA...to go home...and god has made it so....

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

Thank you so much, Blue. I truly needed those words in this exact moment. :love

Love,
Kendra
A wise man once said, "Today, let's try to be grateful for the small things..."
And at that moment, all was okay.
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

When i fall asleep during meditation i always wake up feeling like i've had the most restful sleep in years. :bana:

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
hannah
New Friend

Post by hannah »

Hello All,
When I use the AC/CD I find I get to where I'm ready to do my scene in nature and so on but I am having a really hard time actually seeing my scene in my mind. I think I'm too caught up listening to George and his voice that I can't reach visual. I have listened to another meditation teaching tape and I find it gets me right where I need to be but even then I only see hundreds of lights of every color and sometimes flashes of faces. Why can't I see with George what I see with the other one? I have been meditating for about a year now.

Thanks for all your help.
Hannah
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Dear Hannah,

You must be doing something wrong somewhere for a whole year. Check this out, and see if you can figure why your failing after so long.

Illawarra District, Australia, November 16, 2009.
Celestial Artisan, Athena.
Subject: “Preparing for Meditation.”

Received by George Barnard.

Athena: “I wish to talk about a suitable preparation for the meditative state, but before I begin, an acknowledgement of sorts. As a government-sponsored artist on my home world, I undertook to produce many sculptures, some of which took many months to complete. My lessons, also, tended to be lengthy, and at first it hurt my feelings to have these lessons shortened – chopped down to the essentials by this publisher of almost daily transcripts of channelings.

“In retrospect, and in keeping with your Planetary Prince’s order; to ‘take people to the starting gates of spirituality, to then let them run their own race,’ your limiting of the lessons to one page or thereabouts was correct. So many, we perceive, will join the 11:11 Progress List in two minds about staying on it . . . until their mailbox presents them with what they need, precisely. So, stay with the chopped-up transmissions, 11:11 Progress, because you truly are about numbers, and long transmissions are seldom read to the end by busy folks.

“I hear, ‘I told you so!’ I jest! No such sentiments, my friends, but on with my message before I go over the page. I want to speak with you about meditation, and direct my comments at those who are finding difficulty in reaching that important tranquil state. There is always a reason for your failing when you do. Here is my recipe for meditation, tried and tested. Think intent, sincerity, reconciliation, prayer, persistent trust, and kind request.

“What is your intent? Is it to be of service to others, and thereby promoting yourself to being the hands and feet of the Creator of All, or are you merely looking for fame and fortune? How sincere are you in helping others? Will you perhaps merely consider another in need, or will you be ready at a moment’s notice to be of assistance when the Creator places someone in your path? Are you prepared to solve interpersonal problems before you even begin, or do you consider yourself to have enough ‘power’ to overcome such an obstacle? No, you do not.

“Reconciliation, my dear ones, is essential, and if the other party won’t forgive, or even meet you halfway, your task is complete if you will forgive with all your heart. Prayer is something few understand. It is hardly a request to win the lottery -- a gimme, gimme -- but an awareness, a realization, that within you dwells a Spark of the Creator, and He or She will one day merge with you to create a new eternal being. All this being well so far, do you now start to see what might happen, maybe, perhaps, if your luck holds out? No! Complete trust is of the essence, my beloved ones, that your pattern of persistent approach will in time reward you with a tranquil mind, and direction from ‘above’ for a more successful spiritual life.

“More important than all I’ve told you so far is your relationship with the innately perfect Fragment of the Creator, which indwells you to share your life experiences with you, so request permission, and make known for consideration your intent, your sincerity, your goal of reconciliation if needed, and not yet achieved , your decision to prayerfully approach your meditation regimen in persistent trust.

“This has been my advice for a thousand years with great, and ongoing success. Signing off now, and sending my love to all. I am Athena.”

George: “I was going to suggest you probably went over the page, but I’ll bite my tongue instead. Love you, Athena.”