11:11 prompts

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
johnc9000
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

11:11 prompts

Post by johnc9000 »

Hello,

I have been seeing the 11:11 prompts all the time on my digital clocks.

But, recently I got a job at a elementary school and I was assigned to help children with their work in a classroom.

But, the thing is that it was room # 1111 that I was assigned to.

Does that have a meaning as well ?
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: 11:11 prompts

Post by Geoff »

Dear John,

Welcome,

Generally we dissuade folks from looking for too much inherent meaning, but in this case I would take this as a sign that you will be dealing with what are often called Indigos. And you could assist them enormously by not laughing at the things they know.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
johnc9000
New Friend

Post by johnc9000 »

Hi Geoff,

Who are the Indigos ?
Twinstars
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Twinstars »

Hi John,

Welcome aboard. You might begin here reading about the Indigo children...

www.indigochild.com

Love All...
John
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Twinstars wrote:Hi John,

Welcome aboard. You might begin here reading about the Indigo children...

http://www.indigochild.com

Love All...
John
Hmm. No where on that sites front page is any indication they are psychically gifted. I can't say whether the other stuff is true, but if it is, it seems far less important to me than the fact that being well connected to the universe, they are often smarter than adults.

love,
Geoff
johnc9000
New Friend

Post by johnc9000 »

Basically Indigos are psychically gifted children ?

One of the children I work with could be and Indigo ?

If I hear one of the kids say something strange that kids normally say all the time but it may end up being the truth because of thier psychic abilities ?
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

johnc9000 wrote:Basically Indigos are psychically gifted children ?

If I hear one of the kids say something strange that kids normally say all the time but it may end up being the truth because of thier psychic abilities ?
Absolutely. You got it in one go. The problem is adults have in the past caused these gifted kids to shut down, and discard their gift.

love,
Geoff.
brianm
Family

Post by brianm »

Geoff wrote:
johnc9000 wrote:Basically Indigos are psychically gifted children ?

Absolutely. You got it in one go. The problem is adults have in the past caused these gifted kids to shut down, and discard their gift.

love,
Geoff.
Hey, Geoff.......

When you say, "discard their gift", do you mean that they let it lay dormant (I hope)?
Or does their gift actually get thrown away and is gone for good?
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

brianm wrote:When you say, "discard their gift", do you mean that they let it lay dormant (I hope)?
Dear Brian,

I can't rightly answer you on that. I have seen some that suggest it can go for ever, but I would not really expect that.

love,
Geoff.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hesitating a bit to post this...

I have been told my younger son is a (I don't know the correct term for this) combination crystal indigo child. (bear with my long winded post - I promise I'll get to the point! :lol: )

I am not certain, but guessing part of what Geoff is referring to is that many of these children are diagnosed with ADD or ADHD and then medicated. (I am sure there are other ways adults affect these gifts - such as disbelief, ridicule etc.) The belief is that these medications stifle or prohibit the gifts these children have. I had no clue about crystal or indigo children (much less "metaphysics") several years ago when I had to make a tough choice to put my son on Addreall for his ADHD.

I knew since he was about 4 years old that he was extremely hyperactive. I hated the idea of meds, so I refused to even consider it for many years. His teacher's loved him - they would tell me that he was a very deep thinker...old soul...ray of sunshine..but when he came home from school he was like the energizer bunny on crack! He would literally spin in circles while shaking his head back and forth, manipulating a toy in his hands and talking as fast as an auctioneer.

I could deal with that. But as school got harder homework was becoming torture (for all of us). He could not think. He would end up in tears of frustration. One day he said to me "I hate being stupid"...that was it!

He was (is) a very deep thinker...I knew he was smart....He would have a math word problem in front of him and spit the answer out before I could finish reading it...but he COULDN'T tell you how to get the answer (show the work).

Meds it was. :meds:

They made a huge difference for him. And frankly, I HAVE to get him through school. (NO, home schooling the energizer bunny on crack was not an option!)

Somewhere during 6th or 7th grade, he suddenly became able to see auras and started having prophetic dreams. (even though he was medicated at the time). He saw so much, and so much he didn't want to see...so he turned it off. (His exact explanation was that he "turned it off, not shut it off. If you turn it off you can turn it back on again if you want to. If you shut it off you can't turn it back on").
When you say, "discard their gift", do you mean that they let it lay dormant (I hope)?
So - I BELIEVE you have your answer...depends on the child - whether they chose to shut it off or turn it off.

LOVE!!!!
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Sammy,

Thanks for posting that. I recall you said such before, and as I said, I don't know. But it is good to hear meds did not ruin it. I was not really talking about meds, but the things that adults and other non-gifted children say: ridicule. That stops it dead.

love,
Geoff.
sammy

Post by sammy »

smiley got hijacked

Wow, I'll tell ya', I can't imagine how someone could ridicule their child for that. Must be fear that causes them to do it.

I think I actually drove my son a bit crazy because I wanted to know everything...every little bit he saw!

LOVE!!!!
Last edited by sammy on Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ronr
New Friend

Post by ronr »

I was listening tonight (my first time searching on the 11:11 phenomenon that I have been experiencing for about 3 years) to a YouTube post about a "One-ness" group?...launched a website in 2006 at 11:11 a.m. or p.m. Well, I have posted on this sight a couple times already tonight. While all may not be Bible believers, the dialogue I listened to about us all being one reminded me of a Biblical scripture where Christ is praying to the Father that we might be one in Him as He is one with the Father (see John 17:21 in the King James version of the Bible). It was at least a thought-provoking experience for me to hear the one-ness dialogue from a person that didn't claim any religion, and to correlate that with this scripture in the book of John...which is a scripture that I have loved for so many years.
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Wow, this is a great string of posts! My 15-year old son also "had" gifts, but was "afraid" of them. He has chosen to shut them off. He attends a Christian school, and he was afraid that it was the "devil". I have told him that they were "gifts"...I think some day he will "embrace" them!
:finger:
Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Oops, my bad. I went back to have a look at what I posted. Don't think I actually meant to post a bad link, what I thought I was doing was puting a link to the page With the pages on Indigos. But what a great Thread this has become.
Sammy, your son sounds exactly like my granddaughter.
when he came home from school he was like the energizer bunny on crack! He would literally spin in circles while shaking his head back and forth, manipulating a toy in his hands and talking as fast as an auctioneer.
An extremely bright child, but her mother keeps her sedated 24/7!!! And she is an 11'er!! Her mother won't even allow her to speak of it, or anything spiritual, or metaphysical. Of course me being the family whacko :roll , because I see number too, means I don't get to bring up much while there. Gotta stop now, think my BP is climbing! :grrr
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
sammy

Post by sammy »

An extremely bright child, but her mother keeps her sedated 24/7!!! And she is an 11'er!! Her mother won't even allow her to speak of it, or anything spiritual, or metaphysical.
I took A LONG time to find the right dose for my son. But I do know that even when the meds were a bit too strong he still had connection. At least your granddaughter has crazy you to talk to! :love

LOVE!!!!
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

Welcome John9000

So sorry for the late hello :hithere :oops: I am enjoying your posts so much, I am very interested in Indigo children they are so facinating :baby :study: so much knowledge....

Love Gypsie :love
Love is an action and not a word...
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello John!

Welcome to this lovely place of learning with friends who really do care! I wish you well in your work in room 1111 !! :loves

God Bless, We are One! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

johnc9000
New Friend

Post by johnc9000 »

gypsie wrote:Welcome John9000

So sorry for the late hello :hithere :oops: I am enjoying your posts so much, I am very interested in Indigo children they are so facinating :baby :study: so much knowledge....

Love Gypsie :love
Thank you!

I'll make sure I keep on posting any new info on 11:11 that comes into my life.

John
johnc9000
New Friend

Post by johnc9000 »

justylonging1111 wrote:

Hello John!

Welcome to this lovely place of learning with friends who really do care! I wish you well in your work in room 1111 !! :loves

God Bless, We are One! :sunny:

Love Tannis

Thank you!