WHAT HAPPEND !?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Yeah

Post by luvinlife »

YOU GO, ZACK!!!! Okay, now change your name from "Zackislost" to "Zackisfound"!!!!!

Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

That's great Zach! Isn't it a relief to get that driving test behind you?

I just recently (well a year or so ago) got my Australian driver's license and it was such a relief to get it behind me. Of course, I still haven't driven but once on it...what a little chicken I am but I will..some day!! :roll: What a shame you can't see the look of complete conviction on my face right now. :lol: ) In reality Zach, I have been putting it off actual driving for a while...Perhaps it's time to push through and conquer that fear... or maybe I will wait just a little longer... :roll: :lol:
Love,
Sandy
hmm
Family

Post by hmm »

Sandy wrote:That's great Zach! Isn't it a relief to get that driving test behind you?

I just recently (well a year or so ago) got my Australian driver's license and it was such a relief to get it behind me. Of course, I still haven't driven but once on it...what a little chicken I am but I will..some day!! :roll: What a shame you can't see the look of complete conviction on my face right now. :lol: ) In reality Zach, I have been putting it off actual driving for a while...Perhaps it's time to push through and conquer that fear... or maybe I will wait just a little longer... :roll: :lol:
Love,
Sandy
You know they drive on the wrong side of the road down there right!?! :shock:
"That is the AMAZING thing about LOVE - unlike material things that when we share we physically have less of, with LOVE, the more you share the more you have!!!!" -Sammy
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

zackislost wrote:lol getting even better. i passed my driving exam :)
:bike: Freedom! :lol:
A wise man once said, "Today, let's try to be grateful for the small things..."
And at that moment, all was okay.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Clare Wrote:
Okay, now change your name from "Zackislost" to "Zackisfound"!!!!!
Gee Zack...that sure sounds familiar WHIST Sounds like someone's knocking on your door :happy

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
zackislost
New Friend

Post by zackislost »

Sandy wrote:That's great Zach! Isn't it a relief to get that driving test behind you?

Love,
Sandy
theres no better time that the present :)
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hmm wrote:
You know they drive on the wrong side of the road down there right!?!
:lol: That's exactly what I have been trying to tell them! :shock: :lol:
Zach wrote:
theres no better time that the present
Yep, You're right Zach...but maybe January will be a good time to start, since I am heading back to visit my family in the U.S in a couple weeks... won't be back till the first of the year.
See...I can always come up with a good excuse! :wink:
XX Sandy
Bluebelle235
Family

Post by Bluebelle235 »

Sometimes we just need a little bit of encouragement when we forget how it's all supposed to go,

"a friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words"

Welcome to our family, Zach.
~ We did not come here to fear the future, we came here to shape it ~ Barack Obama
~ Blessings ~
Joy >i<
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Wow Zack!

Firstly welcome to this beautiful site! I am so happy you are back to composing... :shock: :loves Maybe one day you will share something you wrote? That would be awesome! :lol:

I have a very warm feeling after reading this thread! I saw 2 11:11 prompts as well! Wow!

Hello Dear Jody!! Your very positive post on Oct. 19 was at 11:11 my time! :shock: As well as through Kenge's posting at 11:11 her time! Hello Kenge! :hithere

God Bless Everyone! We are One! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

Hi Tannis! :hithere :sunflower:
A wise man once said, "Today, let's try to be grateful for the small things..."
And at that moment, all was okay.