Are this prompts, phone ringing

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
artdreamer
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Are this prompts, phone ringing

Post by artdreamer »

3 times last night and this morning at 7:00 (I was still asleep) the phone rang and there was nobody there. I thought: let me sleep.... :lol:
In the past many times the doorbell rings and nobody was there, but the phone did not do such things...

Could it have something to do with prompts? What do you think of it?
With Love,
Jeanne

Wat echt bij je hoort kun je niet verliezen...
luvinlife
Family

Phone ringing

Post by luvinlife »

I have heard that the phone or doorbell ringing is also a way of "waking you up" and a "hello".

Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
artdreamer
Old Friend

Re: Phone ringing

Post by artdreamer »

luvinlife wrote:I have heard that the phone or doorbell ringing is also a way of "waking you up" and a "hello".

Clare
I knew that the doorbel could ring and there was nobody, and that this could be a prompt, but I did not know that this could also occur with the phone.

I did not like it. I was afraid that something was wrong with my children or other family and that they could not reach us because the phone line was dead, nobody was speaking, he just cracked.

I called our daughter in the evening, she told me that she had not called us.
She called us back and that went perfectly, but the next morning the phone ringed again, and again the line was silent and cracked.

I found it spooky!
With Love,
Jeanne

Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hi Jeanne, yeah, I get that sometimes! I used to have a phone phobia (don't laugh) after experiencing that! For me, it wasn't anything spooky, just some pervert, that's why I stopped answering the phone.
When I was a little girl, my play phone rang and when I answered there was a voice coming out of the receiver! So I threw the phone out of the window.

Love, Petra xox
ॐ LOVE Petra
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by sammy »

Petra! PHONE PHOBIA!!! I love it!

Ya know what - I would totally freak out if a voice came out of a toy phone! Somehow it's ok that I "hear" voices on occasion, but if it came out of a toy...YIKES!!!

LOVE!!!!
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

re, voices from toy telephones....

Post by Petra Wilson »

Sammy, you know what? For a few days I heard voices but I was afraid. Days later I almost got abducted by a man in a desolate spot in the country side, but a voice, loud and commanding warned me before I got close to him! I never was afraid of voices again!

Love, Petra xox
ॐ LOVE Petra
sammy

Post by sammy »

Awesome!
artdreamer
Old Friend

Post by artdreamer »

Petra Wilson wrote:Hi Jeanne, yeah, I get that sometimes! I used to have a phone phobia (don't laugh) after experiencing that! For me, it wasn't anything spooky, just some pervert, that's why I stopped answering the phone.
When I was a little girl, my play phone rang and when I answered there was a voice coming out of the receiver! So I threw the phone out of the window.

Love, Petra xox
I can understand that you where afraid of your play phone. I have a little bit of phone phobia too, but I'm not afraid when the phone is ringing but when I have to call someone, always thinking that it is not convenient at that moment.

I'm happy, the phone did not do the weird things again.
With Love,
Jeanne

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Jeanne,

I must admit I have a bit of a phone phobia just like you described about making calls. It truly seems silly, but my heart beats a little faster and I get a little sweaty, especially if it is talking to someone like a doctor or business or something. It is another one of those fears I am working on.

Tannis, if you read this, didn't you have a beautiful story about your son and a play phone? I would love to hear it again. (hint, hint :wink: )

Love,
Sandy