Anyone see 4:44 all the time?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
444&1111
New Friend

Anyone see 4:44 all the time?

Post by 444&1111 »

Hi! I hv been constantly seeing 4:44 on my computer time. Anyone experience the same thing? :stars:
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Welcome 444111

Yes we see other multiple of 11's too, people often associate 444 with angels surrounding you and giving you comfort and love...

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Welcome 444111,
I too see the 444's and like Sarah suggested, attribute it to my angels surrounding me.
love, Sandy
Tiggy
Family

Post by Tiggy »

Hi 444111 :hithere

About a year ago some folks that were very near and dear to me moved away..........the seperation was very difficult for me to handle. It was around this time that I remember seeing alot of 4:44 and would wake at this time for several nights in a row..........but didn't know what it meant. When I visisted those same loved ones and stayed a few nights at their house I woke at 4:44am 2 nights on the row...........still can't be 100%sure what it means because I believe the Angels surround us all the time and guide us.

Bye
Tiggy
xoStar_StrucKox
New Friend

Post by xoStar_StrucKox »

Hi :hithere

For me :44 is a very special prompt because it comes with the feeling of pure love and devotion, :44 to me will always mean "we're here, and we love you". It is very reassuring, sometimes if i sit very quietly i can feel their love enveloping me, like a hug.

Love
Star
Yellow Bird
New Friend

Post by Yellow Bird »

Holy COW---YES. 444 was the first number I started to see. It was about the time --nearly a decade ago--that I was experiencing severe physical symptoms that eventually ended up in life saving surgery on my bowels. During recovery I felt I needed to pray to St Raphael at this time and, although I was raised a Catholic--I was not especially in tune to praying to angels--so for me this was not only comforting on an emotional level--but quite weird on an intellectual level.

I still have not been able to quite get comfortable with any of these numbers I see (now nearly every hour-it seems) on a mental level. But somehow they lend me support on a feeling level. Does that make any sense?.

In other words, my mind is telling me that I am a kooku, but my heart is saying --"thank you"anyway.

Still see 444 at times when I am really in a low state of mind or feeling very helpless. Also see many three and four diget sequences ending in 44.

So 444 is a big deal for me.

But the one astonishing number that I have yet to figure out--my "signature number" is 818.

Wish someone could tell me who is sending that one. Also 808.

My family is in extreme financial distress for several years now due to business failures--my instincts tell me that the 818 is a message that "help is coming--all will be well soon--stay patient--you willprosper and then help others to prosper".

But maybe that is my overactive mind at work. Wish I could shut that thing off! LOL

Thanks for asking because about 444, its nice to know I am in good company.

When we lift up each other, we are both rising, aren't we?
Love,
Michelle

"It will be so"
Bluebelle235
Family

Post by Bluebelle235 »

Yellow Bird wrote:
-my instincts tell me that the 818 is a message that "help is coming--all will be well soon--stay patient--you willprosper and then help others to prosper".
Hi Michelle - trust in your instincts !!!

From Doreen Virtue's 'Angel Numbers':

818 = Your finances are healed and helped by your positive affirmations. Affirm: 'I am financially secure now' and 'I have a surplus of money to spare and share'.

808 = As you've placed God at the centre of your thoughts, feelings and actions, your Divine love ensures that all of the riches of Heaven and Earth support you.

Many blessings.
~ We did not come here to fear the future, we came here to shape it ~ Barack Obama
~ Blessings ~
Joy >i<
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Wow, Bluebelle, thanks for that. After reading Michelle's post and your (Doreen virtue's :) )answer I am smiling in delight. :D

Michelle, I hope all your financial distresses are very soon a thing of the past!
You wrote:
When we lift up each other, we are both rising, aren't we?
Oh I love that! That would make a good signature! :wink:
Hugs,
Sandy
Yellow Bird
New Friend

Post by Yellow Bird »

Dear Sandy,

You are very kind and I accept your gift of hope. I have to believe that God is still watching out for my family and me. It hard to see how right now as grim as things are, but somehow, through the grace of God, we have to survive. :finger:
Thanks again.

:love
Love,
Michelle

"It will be so"
ssjenn
Busy Bee

4:44 AM

Post by ssjenn »

Hi,

I wake up at 4:44 quite often and am prompted to look at the clock. Usually I need to address some sort of anxiety that I am experiencing that day.

Then I get to see 5:55 AM usually. I much prefer 11:11!
Jen
You are all that you need to be.
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

Yep. It comes in waves for me. Sometimes I see it a lot then it goes a way for a bit. It has been coming up a lot lately!
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Helloo All,

Just returned from my trip to Tennessee to visit my sister for her birthday. A 357mile one way ride. First time I have ridden my motorcycle more than a couple of miles since my neck surgery. (My injury had nothing to do with my motorcycle), and besides it's an ElectraGlide Classic, like driving a Cadillac as opposed to Ford compact, so it was a very comfortable ride.
Anyway as I was preparing to leave Tenn. I was talking, asking for a sign that my return trip was going to be an easy ride home. I pulled into a service station where every island was packed with people waiting in line. I had all but decided to leave to find another station when I noticed a fellow was having trouble operating one gas pump. As I looked on the two cars in line behind him backed up. One left and the other went to another line. So, not being in any real hurry, I decided to take their place. Just as I pulled in the guy looks at me smiling and say's "Finally, it's started working." I smiled back telling him to take his time, as I looked down at the 444 on his license plate. 8) :bike:

Love to All, how DO they do it?
John
nobadges
Old Friend

Post by nobadges »

This morning I was prompted at 3:11, 4:11, and then at 4:44!....then again I was prompted at 5:11.
I am sure it's the angels or midwayers prompting me.
Allan
Ottawa Canada
~Keep an attitude of gratitude~
Bluebelle235
Family

Post by Bluebelle235 »

Twinstars wrote:Helloo All,

Just returned from my trip to Tennessee to visit my sister for her birthday. A 357mile one way ride. First time I have ridden my motorcycle more than a couple of miles since my neck surgery. (My injury had nothing to do with my motorcycle), and besides it's an ElectraGlide Classic, like driving a Cadillac as opposed to Ford compact, so it was a very comfortable ride.
Anyway as I was preparing to leave Tenn. I was talking, asking for a sign that my return trip was going to be an easy ride home. I pulled into a service station where every island was packed with people waiting in line. I had all but decided to leave to find another station when I noticed a fellow was having trouble operating one gas pump. As I looked on the two cars in line behind him backed up. One left and the other went to another line. So, not being in any real hurry, I decided to take their place. Just as I pulled in the guy looks at me smiling and say's "Finally, it's started working." I smiled back telling him to take his time, as I looked down at the 444 on his license plate. 8) :bike:

John
That is soooooo cool, John!!! I bet you had a big smile on your face for the rest of your journey.

Many blessings,
Joy >i<
~ We did not come here to fear the future, we came here to shape it ~ Barack Obama
~ Blessings ~
Joy >i<
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

John
Hi John
Great story! Patience is rewarded, huh? I probably would have backed up too, i am the most impatient person i can imagine, but i'm trying to work on it.

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Yes Star, patience is rewarded. I seem to get a Lot of messages lately about patience. And, as with you, I too am working on it. Everything is just as it should be.

Love,
John
444&1111
New Friend

Post by 444&1111 »

Hi Everyone
:sunflower: Thanks so much for your replies and sharing :sunflower:
cristianomendonca
New Friend

Post by cristianomendonca »

Bluebelle235 wrote:
Yellow Bird wrote:
-my instincts tell me that the 818 is a message that "help is coming--all will be well soon--stay patient--you willprosper and then help others to prosper".
Hi Michelle - trust in your instincts !!!

From Doreen Virtue's 'Angel Numbers':

818 = Your finances are healed and helped by your positive affirmations. Affirm: 'I am financially secure now' and 'I have a surplus of money to spare and share'.

808 = As you've placed God at the centre of your thoughts, feelings and actions, your Divine love ensures that all of the riches of Heaven and Earth support you.

Many blessings.

I'm in the same understanding that your (Yelobirth) 8 is prosperity and the number (4) is to build or develop, do something!! to bind (8) by (4)

But with me (my guardian) complemented by a number (6) which is definitely the tip of the iceberg --- --- (it is the responsibility towards others, society and family)

I think you should make an association and link your imagination or channel or focus entedeu ..

I believe that we can build something in this always good, and receive at the time of God.

hugs and peace.
cristianomendonca
New Friend

Post by cristianomendonca »

John

hello ..

also believe that patience is key to a good feeling so we can get what we want (as well as the film - THE SECRET -)) ((4 means organized labor directed to the masses, attention to detail,>> is energy to build and implement <<))

We can use energy in any sense that can help realize the dreams, which can be (8-prosperity) or faith - ultimately depends on your decision to know the energy that can help you! ..
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

JOY! In checking this thread this morning I see a post from you from way back in August. Suddenly, and although your post has brought a pleasant memory to mind, I feel like a complete Sod for not answering you. Yes, I Did have a big smile on my face the whole trip home.

And Yes, cristianomendonca, the 4's caused me to pay extra attention to detail, and well I did as something did happen that day which, had I not done so could have cost me dearly. But, and as it turned out, all Was well.
HA! Went to the store this morning and, speaking of the importance of patience, every little sort of thing and person seemed to be Trying mine, alas to no avail. I smiled and went about my biz being my steady patient self and here I am back home and still smiling. And just noticed I have a most serene Blue Aura about me...

Love All,
John
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
Bluebelle235
Family

Post by Bluebelle235 »

Twinstars wrote:JOY! In checking this thread this morning I see a post from you from way back in August. Suddenly, and although your post has brought a pleasant memory to mind, I feel like a complete Sod for not answering you. Yes, I Did have a big smile on my face the whole trip home.
That's OK, John!!! I respond to messages then forget about them - getting old :(
~ Blessings ~
Joy >i<
xTinaX
New Friend

Post by xTinaX »

Almost every day now i am prompted with 555 and it kinda freaking me out i think something bad going to happen, am also prompted every other day with 15:15, 16:16, 17:17 and these happen in one afternoon i just for some reason happen to look at the clock, phone whatever at these times in the one day

Also being getting the 11:11 prompt more regularly or its 11:12 or 1.11 either on a shop till or clock or even a sale price of packet of jaffa cakes at £1.11 lol
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Dear Tina,

They're just telling you that they are with you. :wink:

Nothing to worry about. 8)

I would be concerned if the prompts stopped. :shock:

Hugs.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
xTinaX
New Friend

Post by xTinaX »

Thank you George that's comforting :) I think it's just the 555 that worries me as that signifies big changes are coming and I tend to be a negative thinker i.e. thinking the worst at times