Cool Prompts :-)

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
CutieKenge
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Cool Prompts :-)

Post by CutieKenge »

Hello MB family! :hithere

Just wanted to share a couple interesting prompts with you:

First - Last night, I received a text message from my best friend (who also sees prompts) at exactly 1:11am on 10/01! I thought that was kind of cool! I told her so, and she laughed and said that she "can't wait to find out what all this means." (I haven't been able to tell her yet about this wonderful board.)
So I am going to be linking her to some of the pages here. Hopefully she'll join in the not so distant future. :cheers:

(Side note: She also said she has been waking up at 9:21 everyday for the past month - anyone have similar experiences with this time? Any insight? Just curious...)

Second - This afternoon while I was driving, :bike: I pulled behind a car with a license plate that had "33 0333." Never seen such a license plate before!

Then I proceed to endager myself (ok, maybe I'm exaggerating a little lol) to try to take a pic, while driving, with my cellphone. :lol: (Don't worry, I was safe - took the flick at a stop sign.) I've had countless plates catch my eye, but never one as interesting as this.

Anyhoo...hope you enjoyed that! I know I did!

Bout to go read some Search for 11:11, then hit the hay! :study: Absolutely in love with that book.

Love to you all. LUV2 G'night.
♥ Kenge
A wise man once said, "Today, let's try to be grateful for the small things..."
And at that moment, all was okay.
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by sammy »

Kendra! Great story!

I know this is not the "accepted" meaning for 333, but for ME, every time I see 333 I experience a delay (kind of like they are telling me to put on my patience hat!)
She also said she has been waking up at 9:21 everyday for the past month
9:21! What I'd give to sleep until 9:21!!!

LOVE!!!!
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Great story Kendra!! :hithere I am never very observant (i don't drive) in the passenger seat so i never notice license plates, but i'm always intrigued by some of the prompts others receive there. I'm so glad for you that you have a friend in your day to day life to discuss the prompts with.. that's so special. i don't know anyone i can talk to about the prompts aside from on this wonderful MB.

sammy wrote:Kendra! Great story!

I know this is not the "accepted" meaning for 333, but for ME, every time I see 333 I experience a delay (kind of like they are telling me to put on my patience hat!)
She also said she has been waking up at 9:21 everyday for the past month
9:21! What I'd give to sleep until 9:21!!!

LOVE!!!!
I plan on sleeping at least three hours past that tomorrow. No renovations on neighbouring apartments, pleaaaaaase

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

Thanks, ladies! :D

Sammy, that's great. I don't think I've ever noticed a delay of sorts, but I will see next time.

I'm not exactly sure what 33's mean to me, but I've always felt like it comes from a particular 'person' and I always attribute 3's to "truth".
In any case, it always brings a smile to my face!

Star, yes I'm blessed to have her in my life. It's always nice to have people in your circle who you can relate to and vice versa - and I have 2! (She and my fiance.) It's great to know that we can talk to each other about certain experiences without feeling like we're crazy! hehe :D
But it has been such an incredible blessing to have found this MB. Found the perfect place, at just the right time. :cheers:

And I pray there will be no renovations so you can get some rest...I know how that is!

Love,
Kenge
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Good morning..., :D

I wish everyone good spirits on this fine day. I awoke this morning from a most beautiful dream of examining the interior of an enourmous white palace-like estate. Seems I had just evicted the previous tenant and was inspecting for any damages. HA! My TA just laughed! :lol:
Speaking of prompts, an interesting thing happened this morning. Started making myself a tea when something caught my eye, a 7:22 prompt. As it did, you know those loud, very high pitched ringings, I instantly had one in my left ear. Now usually those will go away within a couple or so minutes. But not this. It only got stronger, then suddenly it changed in frequency. I sat down quietly listening as it changed several more times, Then it switched ears! It did the same in my right ear, which never happened before. It kept swithing back and forth and changing frequency (almost like a hearing test :scratch: ) until it finally faded completely out in my left ear. As soon as it was gone I glanced at the clock which read 8:44. Thing is while it was happening I kept feeling tiny twitches in various places. But what was Really interesting was that while it was happening I had my eyes closed and was viewing a blurry vision of what seemed like my brain. It was like tiny orange lights running through my brain lighting it up in different places! What a totally Awsome experience for a beautiful Saturday morning. I felt like yelling, DO IT AGAIN!!

Love All,
John :loves
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

Wow, John, that is so awsome!
I've experienced high pitched ringings before, but never anything like that! :roll
I've heard somewhere in the past that sometimes that type of ringing has to do with angels...I dunno :?:
I'm not sure how high-pitched ringing + angels + tea + orange lights + an image of a brain goes together, but it sounds like a totally cool experience! :D

Maybe it's some kind of angel brain test :-)
(Hehe, I am kidding, but that would be cool, too!)

Keep those stories comin'! I ALWAYS love hearing about your experiences.

And let us know if it comes back.

Love,
Kenge
Tony_3333
New Friend

Post by Tony_3333 »

sammy wrote:I know this is not the "accepted" meaning for 333, but for ME, every time I see 333 I experience a delay (kind of like they are telling me to put on my patience hat!)
That's interesting... I keep seeing 3s everywhere at the moment!
A few nights ago I stopped for petrol, it cost me £33.33, and I later noticed the time on the receipt was 3.33am. And it was pump number 3 too!
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

Tony_3333 wrote:
sammy wrote:I know this is not the "accepted" meaning for 333, but for ME, every time I see 333 I experience a delay (kind of like they are telling me to put on my patience hat!)
That's interesting... I keep seeing 3s everywhere at the moment!
A few nights ago I stopped for petrol, it cost me £33.33, and I later noticed the time on the receipt was 3.33am. And it was pump number 3 too!
That's cool, Tony!
sammy

Post by sammy »

A friend privately mentioned to me that they felt 333 means spiritual protection; that in turn made me think perhaps the angels are delaying me in order to protect me. :?:

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

sammy wrote:A friend privately mentioned to me that they felt 333 means spiritual protection; that in turn made me think perhaps the angels are delaying me in order to protect me. :?:

LOVE!!!!
Sammy

Ooo, I like that Sammy! Yes, that totally could be the reason for the delay. That's wonderful!
maxx
Busy Bee

Post by maxx »

I'm new here. I'm from the Philippines. I started seeing 11:11 late last year and actually just now, my computer clock read 1:11

I don't know what these mean. I'm scared about it. Early this year, I tried not to ignore the prompts, and I kept seeing it until one afternoon, I woke up half-concious and I saw a faint shadow of a child at the foot of my bed, it vanished when I became fully concious. Since then I'm scared, really really scared. I don't know what's happening.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Maxx

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=345 will give you most info you require.

Welcome to the 11:11 MB.

God bless...
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

maxx wrote:I'm new here. I'm from the Philippines.
Hi Max,

Welcome.

But give up the fear. Be FEARLESS.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
maxx
Busy Bee

Post by maxx »

Geoff wrote:
maxx wrote:I'm new here. I'm from the Philippines.
Hi Max,

Welcome.

But give up the fear. Be FEARLESS.

love,
Geoff.
hello. it's almost 5pm in our country, Philippines. I just saw 4:44 on my computer clock. and this lunch, I saw 1:11. Seems like it became frequent when I started talking to you guys. that's two times today.
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Hi Maxx,

Good to have you aboard. You know, after awhile you can begin to have fun with the prompts, at least that is what has, and does, work for me. When I see 11:11, it's a reminder the Midwayers are always near. 1:11, is like I am being asked to, at least for the moment, focus my thoughts and accentuate only the positive. When I see, for instance 4:44, for me it means to gather my thoughts and stay focused to what is occuring around me, (as in, we have your back, but stay alert, be patient with yourself, and enjoy, sort of a "Go with God"). 3:33 is for me a sign of Spiritual Power, like (Step back, focus your intent, then) full speed ahead. 2:22, and numbers containing 2's are sign to keep plodding along, as in, 4:22, (we're here with you, so don't give up five minutes before the miracle happens). 6's, and numbers containing 6's are a sign to step back and rethink a situation before procceding. 6:06, for instance, throw it out and start over! Feel free to ask for Anyones opinion here. We are a very loving, very giving family. Tho we are all on different levels of Spiritual developement, we're still on the selfsame Spiritual path.
Again, these comments are only what the number prompts, and their many variegated sequences have come to mean to me. I carry a tiny sort of journal with me with the number sequences writ inside. When I have fun, laugh with them, they seem to enjoy playing along.

Love and Light,
John
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

Twinstars wrote: Feel free to ask for Anyones opinion here. We are a very loving, very giving family. Tho we are all on different levels of Spiritual developement, we're still on the selfsame Spiritual path.
Again, these comments are only what the number prompts, and their many variegated sequences have come to mean to me. I carry a tiny sort of journal with me with the number sequences writ inside. When I have fun, laugh with them, they seem to enjoy playing along.

Love and Light,
John
Your post was so wonderfully put, John.
And I love the idea of the small journal - think I may try that out.

And welcome to the board, Maxx! :hithere
No need to be fearful. I was a little freaked out when I first started seeing these prompts some years back - but I have grown to love them! I don't know what a day would be like without them - and frankly, I don't WANT to know! The more you learn, and the more accepting you are, the more comfortable you will become.

Check out the FAQ's as George suggested. It will help make things a little more clear. And again, don't be shy to ask any questions. There are many lovable and knowlegable people here who'd be more then happy to help.

Love,
Kendra
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Went to visit an old friend today. Just as I arrived at his home I glanced at my odometer which read 22880. After I was inside and sitting at the kitchen table my friend asked if I still see those "weird numbers"? I chuckled and started to tell him about the 22880 I just saw, when I looked over his shoulder to see an empty box sitting behind him. There on the side of the box in big red print was 22880!!! I pointed out the box to him, then took him outside to show him the odometer reading. Then, of course, I had to go on about the prompts for awhile. I mean, he did ask what I thought it meant.... :lol:

Love All,
John
Love All...

Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Oops, Yes Kendra, and now I have something more to add to my pocket journal. I'm like you, don't know what I would think if the prompts ended. It's almost become a second language, of sorts.

L&L
Love All...

Bluebelle235
Family

Post by Bluebelle235 »

Twinstars wrote:Went to visit an old friend today. Just as I arrived at his home I glanced at my odometer which read 22880. After I was inside and sitting at the kitchen table my friend asked if I still see those "weird numbers"? I chuckled and started to tell him about the 22880 I just saw, when I looked over his shoulder to see an empty box sitting behind him. There on the side of the box in big red print was 22880!!! I pointed out the box to him, then took him outside to show him the odometer reading. Then, of course, I had to go on about the prompts for awhile. I mean, he did ask what I thought it meant.... :lol:

Love All,
John
That gave me goosebumps !!! I think I would have sat there totally speechless, in shock, with my mouth wide open :shock: :shock:
~ We did not come here to fear the future, we came here to shape it ~ Barack Obama
~ Blessings ~
Joy >i<
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

Bluebelle235 wrote:
Twinstars wrote:Went to visit an old friend today. Just as I arrived at his home I glanced at my odometer which read 22880. After I was inside and sitting at the kitchen table my friend asked if I still see those "weird numbers"? I chuckled and started to tell him about the 22880 I just saw, when I looked over his shoulder to see an empty box sitting behind him. There on the side of the box in big red print was 22880!!! I pointed out the box to him, then took him outside to show him the odometer reading. Then, of course, I had to go on about the prompts for awhile. I mean, he did ask what I thought it meant.... :lol:

Love All,
John
That gave me goosebumps !!! I think I would have sat there totally speechless, in shock, with my mouth wide open :shock: :shock:

Hehe I love it when things like that happen!! Your friend must have been surprised!
Guess it was definitely meant for you to talk about prompts with him. Great way to transition into the conversation! :wink:
thebanannah
New Friend

9:21

Post by thebanannah »

Kendra,

I just recently started seeing 11:11. And last week it was all about the 9/21. I was being led by all these synchonicities by that number. I finally ended up following these prompts which led me to an email sent from a friend at 9:21 on 9/21!! It was just a message about giving myself time and learning patience. :)

My journey has just begun.

Namaste.
Hannah
CutieKenge
Family

Re: 9:21

Post by CutieKenge »

thebanannah wrote:Kendra,

I just recently started seeing 11:11. And last week it was all about the 9/21. I was being led by all these synchonicities by that number. I finally ended up following these prompts which led me to an email sent from a friend at 9:21 on 9/21!! It was just a message about giving myself time and learning patience. :)

My journey has just begun.

Namaste.
Hannah
Wow, that's a wonderful story! I'm glad your journey has led you here! :bike: Very nice to meet you, Hannah, and welcome to the board. :hithere Nice to have a little more insight into someone seeing the 921 prompt.

And great picture by the way - Everytime I look at it, I can't help but smile! :D :D

Look forward to seeing you around! :roll

Love,
Kendra
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

Another "cool" thing happened to me this evening...

So I was completely EXHAUSTED today because I have been going non-stop for 2 weeks, so I decided to take a nap.

When I woke up it was dark outside and I said to myself "I wonder what time it is?" Then mentally I heard a voice say "It's 7:15. Check your clock. If that's the time, you'll know it's us!"

"Whoa," I thought. Then I checked my cell - and it was indeed 7:15!
How cool is that! :lol:

I have been getting prompted LIKE CRAZY this past week - seeing :11 past (and 1:11 & 11:11), :22 past (and 2:22), :44 past (and 4:44), :33 past (and 3:33) and numbers, numbers, everywhere!!

It's a great feeling. :D Just trying to go with the flow and see what steps I'm supposed to take next.

Love to you all,
Kenge