7777&777

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
hmm
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

7777&777

Post by hmm »

I am going through a very very tough time right now (so yall pray for me btw). SO anyway I go to lunch and I am just riding around and lo and behold the car at the light ahead of me has a tag with a number that is 7777 all in a row! I immediately thanked them for the signal out loud and was in a wonderfully happy mood. Then I pull into a fast food place and get my order. When I am pulling out of the drive thru there is a van sitting at the end with a tag with the numbers 777! I almost did a dance in the street! I was thinking that I had no friends and I was reminded that I do! Praise be to God! He is such a wonder comforting God! Thank you to all that do His work!
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by sammy »

That is WONDERFUL!!!

And remember - you ALWAYS have friends here as well!

MUCH LOVE!!!!!
Sammy
Bluebelle235
Family

Post by Bluebelle235 »

Hi hmm ~ 77 seems to be my number, I see it so often and it always reminds me that I am surrounded by love. I have no real friends, but know that I am loved by many unseen 'friends' - it's very comforting.

Sending you much love.
Many blessings,
Joy >i<
~ We did not come here to fear the future, we came here to shape it ~ Barack Obama
~ Blessings ~
Joy >i<
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

I almost did a dance in the street! I was thinking that I had no friends and I was reminded that I do!
:loves
It is a wonderful feeling, isn't it?

Love and lIght,

jody
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Dear Hmm!

I am so thankful that you are continuing to receive these beautiful messages of Love from Your Angels..... :loves

Just prior to posting here, I was meditating and sent healing for You Dear Hmmm.... I too can relate to feeling depressed...

Joy!! I wanted to TELL you I am a Real Friend and I Love You so do many of your friends here on the board!!!! Isnt it Wonderful!!!! Love will keep us Together!!!! :loves

God Bless You All, We are One! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

hmm
Family

Post by hmm »

justylonging1111 wrote:Dear Hmm!

I am so thankful that you are continuing to receive these beautiful messages of Love from Your Angels..... :loves

Just prior to posting here, I was meditating and sent healing for You Dear Hmmm.... I too can relate to feeling depressed...

Joy!! I wanted to TELL you I am a Real Friend and I Love You so do many of your friends here on the board!!!! Isnt it Wonderful!!!! Love will keep us Together!!!! :loves

God Bless You All, We are One! :sunny:

Love Tannis
Thank you that means a lot!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Hmm,
I am going through a very very tough time right now (so yall pray for me btw).
I will my friend and I hope what ever is causing you distress has eased now.
You received a very positive message with those 7's. :D So nice to get a friendly hug and pat on the back from our celestial friends...{{{Hmm}}}
...and Tannis wrote:
Joy!! I wanted to TELL you I am a Real Friend and I Love You so do many of your friends here on the board!!!! Isnt it Wonderful!!!! Love will keep us Together!!!!
I second that! :cheers: Joy, You are an important part of our 11vener family. {{{HUGS}}}}

Love,
Sandy
sammy

Post by sammy »

Just throwing in some extra hugs for good measure!

{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}

LOVE!!!!!
Sammy
Bluebelle235
Family

Post by Bluebelle235 »

Thank you, Tannis and Sandy ~ I really appreciate your comments. Much love to you both, and to all my 'family' here !!
~ We did not come here to fear the future, we came here to shape it ~ Barack Obama
~ Blessings ~
Joy >i<
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Sorry you're going through a difficult time Hmmm!

I too don't have any friends here, I mean in the place I live, not here here! So it's comforting to have t'internet, eh?? I keep in touch with some old friends on Facebook, but I'm usually more in contact with fellow 11'er's than them, hahahaha!

Take care everyone! Petra XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra