I saw it on a ham...lol!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Min
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

I saw it on a ham...lol!

Post by Min »

There is no doubt... so this 11:11 (used to be 3:33 mostly and now is 11:11, and 4:44 any ideas on the reason for the rythem plz explain...) is a steady force in my life but never like it has been lately. I literally without reason find myself turned around, bit of a pivit move i learned from back in my bb days lol, marching to the middle frozen area and pick up a ham with total intent to look at the price and there it is...11.11! but wait if i'm not floored enough because of the unignorable abundance of these occurances happening and me tanting it with "ok, i'm almost convinced, keep going." Now you have to understand and trust that my life is and has been ummmm, crises proned since day one. I find myself 31 the mother of two some how blessed beyond explanation, with warrior genes (by the way this happens to my 15 yr old son too, steady, and has happened to us in unison. Yeah that was a good one :) it was him who made the hair stand on my arms and take notice initially with his matter of fact faith in knowing it's "something mom!") But I too am a survivor and when not stuck in my distructive cycle floorish and am a gifted leading force in the universe...
ok...so I look at the weight/per? area of ham sticker and there it is again 11oo/001.....11.00, or something of the sorts. My jaw and ham drop and I turn around and there is let's call him an old friend. Not a love interest ever but a private public servant fighting the war on...ahhhh inmorality!!! My reasoning for this relationship is a constant push pull between good and evil or better yet, my knowledge from these experiences. On my terms for my reasons and for no,no,no capital gain.
The thought is immediately put into my head that there is no reason to speak to him. This was my subconscience big question being answered...
WHY! The knowledge that this was it again was in me but not me and so matter of fact i would have bought a vaccuum from it...lol. There was more to the knowledge a sense of comfort that protection and guidance is here and that I am such a silly girl for forgetting. There was even a giggle in my head that while wasn't mine had been giving to me as a gift and I enjoyed with appreciation. The word remember is put into my mind often...some how evolving from the first research word that stuck with me...syncrosity...or whatever she's a tricky one but believe it or not I get the con and sub coming together like a punch to the gut. It happens to me more and more with maturity. I have amazing gifts of discernment, I'm such a feeler, kenescetic person that often i fall prey to depression. I have got human nature down to a science...never have taken the whole psychic ability thing to serious because I preferred people to just think I was smart :oops: duh!
Later, this hell day, it happens again. Not the clock but on a pic on my cell phone...of a very negative, abuseive, sinister person...who trust me is one of the driving forces of me needing some angels in my corner...and tah dah, I got it!
I'm not scared anymore and I just wanted to make it known that I am one of the good guys the peace I felt today when I finally went along with the energy/angel/heavenly master for the ride, proves it. All I have to say is "SHOW ME MORE and don't let me forget...see there it is again...remember!
JAB
Busy Bee

Post by JAB »

Maybe they're telling you to "remember to ham it up from time to time"? We all could use a bit of humor.

~JAB
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Wow, Belinda, your story really hits home! I'm sitting here saying uh huh, uh huh, yep, yep, uh huh, me too, I'm there! This is All so incredible to me. I found my way here in March. After I too came through a crisis period. I believe. Well, actually I was told I was "sent for a purpose". And since arriving some pretty amazing things have happened for me. For instance, the prompts get more frequent all the time. Like they now are becoming like a second language. And I wonder a Lot if anyone else see's it so...And the communication is almost non stop. One of the first things I noticed was the video games and different systems my kids bought for theirs, lots of video games to keep the grandkids occupied while visiting. I have never cared for video games. I tried time and again, but simply could not keep up. Never was any good at even one of them. But lately I am leaving Everyone in the dust! My grandkids sit blinking their eyes at me because now They can't keep up. Except for my granddaughter who also now is being prompted.
And there are the flashes of inspiration such as I've never experienced before. I put my fingers on my keyboard and suddenly see tiny orbs darting around in front of me, and what comes out of it sometimes amazes me. I jerk and twitch nearly constantly. And my mind is so clear now, I have this amazing feeling of pure calm. I have never thought of myself as having psychic anything, but I keep noticing little things too, like reaching for a light switch and while my finger is six inches away it switches on/off. Looking up at something I am working on and having the thought of changing something around, looking down, then when I look back again it is already changed. :shock: And my finger tips vibrate all the time like zzzzzz. Not only that but there have been nights I have covered my head with my pillow because it feels like people (entities) surrounding me, filling my mind to nearly overflowing with their own individual knowledge. I have seen and learned things lately, involving me directly, that must go back half a billion years. Far fetched, I know, but still, I know it is me they are referring to because they say it is. I also now hear a vibration deep in my ears when someone is speaking about me. Like a human voice that is trying to come through but is manifesting as vibration, and I instantly get a flash of their face/s. I have surprised people lately by telephoning them, telling them "I heard that!" :lol:
I've always seen, and still do see, lights going out since I was a child as far back as I can recall. I used to make a game of it, shooting them out with my finger as they passed. Speaking to people back then, who noone else could see, who I have only heard maybe one other on here describe seeing and speaking with. Sometimes I feel like I am actually holding hands with my TA as we skip merrily through every experience. There are other things.
What JAB wrote;
remember to ham it up from time to time"? We all could use a bit of humor
is something that is becoming increasingly difficult. My mind seems so focused that I almost forget what it's like finding the humor in everything.
Anyway I just wanted you to know you are not alone. If any of this hits home with you, or anyone else, I would thoroughly enjoy knowing.

Love and Light,
John
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

DearMelinda,

Welcome to our site. You can find these things just anywhere!

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Min
Busy Bee

thank you...

Post by Min »

Thanks for the welcomes, feedback, and experiences. To Jab...I'm pretty sure that if(and big if) the ham was an important player in any of this it may have been to "remember" that it's my amazing ability to laugh at myself and call on my well rounded sense of humor at will that has indeed got me through crazy stuff before...no doubt any energy purposefully hanging around me has some joke their looking for a punch line for though...lol. I'm at my best when i'm needed to be on or animated. Funny thing...my best buddy has taken to asking me when i get txt, message, phone rings, etc "check the time, check the time!" Lol...anyways all joking aside I would more then welcome any and all interactions on the subject. P.s. there's something someone wants to say to me...just say it!

Melinda xo
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello Melinda,
I throughly enjoyed your post and your well endowed sense of humor even in the face of the unknown and mysterious. :)
"Remember"...I love that... It has so much more meaning behind it than the mere word implies...a world of wisdom awaits us as we remember who we really are...

I'm glad you've joined us. Welcome!
Love,
Sandy
Min
Busy Bee

Post by Min »

I know right...remembering has always been a sour spot for me...PTSD, avoidance is key...lol...but it's a very worldly concept and one i'm not going along with anymore. Anyways on my way to church...for the first time in along time...figure that one out :D xo Melinda
Min
Busy Bee

Post by Min »

Once I arrived at church...with my son and friends small children, it didn't take long to figure out why I had been lead there. Music was a spiritual feast and the message was...1 samual 17...check that out :wink:

xo Min
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Great photie Melinda.

love,
Geoff.
Min
Busy Bee

Post by Min »

I'm Canadian eh...lol...what is photie?
Min
Busy Bee

Post by Min »

well along my computer surfing/ researching i'm thinking about all of this...11:11 stuff and, to be honest, "when's it gonna happen again and why, for what?!" I'm like a starving infant. Plus I've been wondering where that "p.s. if someone has something to say to me, just say it" in one of my earlier posts (trust me it was random and something that... sorry can't explain it) came from...and tah dah...lol...3:33 leads me to a womens account of how she's thick skulled and 2nd-100 guesses everything and found it very difficult to communicate effectively and not become fraustrated with the angels messages...SOOOOOOOOO MEEEE! anyways she says that you can ask them how to deliver messages when you trust, have faith, grow, and learn how to...and she just told them..."if someones got something to say to me plz say it"...their letting me know that they know me, love me...and i need to trust them...remember :D

xo Min
p.s. nother cool clip of melinda day= I was lead to this beautiful explaination of a verse in which god refers to himself has being a silversmithe...a silversmithe has to melt the silver by holding it into the most centre, hot of the fire to burnout the silvers impurities and only then will the silversmithe remove it and make it in his image :D ...best part is the silversmithe has to not only sit constantly but also watch constantly the silver during this process... the thought came instantly to my mind"God is near to a broken heart"...are not all our hearts broken over the mutalation of humanity, yes but it's some of us who feel and can help fight the absolute shame and tortures of real problems like greed, pride, destruction, perversion, darkness, etc We should stop referring to our hearts as such fragile instruments that break over nothing all the time anyways but that's not the point...I got that our "11:11" gift and god gives us all gifts...just some come with crazy grocery experiences...is a real honest to god, what he means broken heart, broken heart for all/and any pain his children our suffering willingly through. See our hearts will never stop bleeding out because we will always, 4-ever, whether we want to or not "feel, remember, care, and want only more and more love for our brothers and sisters in Christ"...if that's not in his image I don't know what is!!!! I have the story saved acctually if anyone would like to read it. Just for the record I'm not a religion kinda person more like a relationship one...see who/what ever your teacher is as long as the teachings are of love...ROCK ON!!! :D
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

melinda boucher wrote:I'm Canadian eh...lol...what is photie?
photograph?

LOL
Min
Busy Bee

Post by Min »

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA :D :D :D ...I got it! U mean photograph... Thank-You!!!
Min
Busy Bee

Post by Min »

I believe we sent those at the exact time my friend :wink:
Min
Busy Bee

Post by Min »

was 11:44 here night time...lol :wink: :wink:
Min
Busy Bee

Post by Min »

sorry...11:43 pm...look...lol :wink:
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Yeah but its 1:44pm for me, on Monday.
Min
Busy Bee

Post by Min »

my computer tells me you posted on Sept 21 @ 3:43 am and mine Sept 20 @ 11:43 pm...yeah guess i'm tired because that obviously is not the time diff....20 hrs...but my computer thinks it is????lol

:? Min
Min
Busy Bee

Post by Min »

ok...no...my thread says we both posted on Mon Sept.21 @ 3:43...but it was really 11:43 pm sun. sept 20...and for you it was really 1:43pm Mon...OMGosh...is this rocket science?...lol...sorry I gotta go to bed prob nothing or to tired right now because i can't seem to just explain that we simply sent at same exactly/different time...lol...does 11:44 mean anything to you?
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Melinda,

Yes we both posted at the same time, but I am across the world, and my time is offset from yours by a setting in my profile, so it was a lot of hours different, indeed a different day. But the same instant.

love,
Geoff.
Min
Busy Bee

Post by Min »

True enough...I was tired and over thinking it...lol...i did wake at 5:33 today filled...with Peace...is today international Peace day?...lol

xo Min
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello and welcome to the message board Melinda! I really like your photo too. That's the kinda laugh I like, open mouthed..

Love, Petra x
ॐ LOVE Petra
Min
Busy Bee

Post by Min »

Thank- You Petra...It, in all honesty, is a "had one to many" laughs...lol...I miss laughing like that :cry: Isn't laughter like medicine???!!! if we could all just do it at the same time it would be a miracle??!!!!! I've had a trying day because of ...ummmm meloncohly... so don't mind my sarcastic humor best i can muster...

xo...Min
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello Melinda!!!

I am so happy to meet another Canadian on the Board!! Feel free to be at home here! :roll

I loved reading your thread, eh! And I wanted to mention that perhaps the confusion earlier with the posting times of Yourself and Geoff, has a much simpler explanation!

Heres my take on it... Its seems that you both posted with a 1:43?? And as I have shared here many times, I feel its God saying I Love You! 1 letter for I, 4 letters for Love, 3 letters for You!!! :loves

We are One! :sunny:
God Bless You and All on Your Journey's Path Melinda!

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

Min
Busy Bee

Post by Min »

WOW...that's so freakin awesome...and you have no idea how much it ment to me (goosebumps,a little misty). I am a proud strong Canadian girl bud there is no doubt about that!!!! I play hard, love large, I'm a hockey mom, tree hugger, and am overwhelmed by injustices to human rights. I believe that God wants men and women to drink acceptedly/lovingly from the cup of difference...and to date I've not been married due to a lack of respect/love issues that seem to plague either my wonderful mislead Canadian boys...or they just can't handle me :wink: I was born in Montreal to a single, young mother with a bleeding soul and broken heart...we raised each other for the next 10 yrs, with me taking mom breathers with my grandparents (My GP, by the way is, my Hero). My mom is diagnosed with severe bi-polar and her mental health battle is the foundation for my never ending empathy...she never was taught love, completly robbed of it and her innocence, but some how still earned a Phd. in it!!!!! My mom calls me the crazy-saint...plz no one be offended...people suffering with mental and emotional "tweaks" flock to me and my patience and understanding is unconditional...I believe with all my heart that it is our weaknesses that make us warriors not our streangth. Now you can imagine some of the BF nightmares I've had due to this but that's ok...what doesn't kill u makes you stronger eh!!!!!!! I had my masterpeices (kids) at 15 and 18...they are magnificent gifts and I know that God has tremendous plans for them. My son, we actually came full circle this past year (him 15, me 30 :P ) and it felt monumental. He has the gift of disernment and see's the prompts too...in fact he is the most amazing, beautiful, healthy, complete Libra, empathetic, talented, smart young man. His name is Jacob he's QB of school football team, captain of hockey team, A student...and loves church...he becomes so moved by the music that often he finds it very hard to not tear up. I can't help but feel often that there is something so..."choosen" about him. Now my daughter, Rachel...She's a ticket man :lol: Her heart is so fair and soft. She is also very, very, very beautiful, i've often been approached by modelling ventures ...she is a Leo (me Aries by the way) and when in her true hair color she has an almost lion-fem golden presence to her. She struggles with anything that stiffles her social-butterfly ways. Nothing organized for this kid she's off the cuff all the way. Her eyes are blue/aqua transparent and she can vibrate them on command...she is champion of the underdog and bounces back from affliction like it was nothing but a speed bump in a trailer park...lol...I know all mom's gush about their kids but bear in mind we have grew up together...I was a kid so the callabore of them is a testiment to God's grace and gifts. They are blessed beyond explanation in fact now that I think about it they are opposite sides of a "loonie"(coin)...lol, had to that's what we call our dollar...and yes I'm that "loonie"...hahahahahahaha! That's some funny-sh** right there. Anyways I'm rambling now but in closing I'd like to say that this site is so growing on me. I so enjoy the range of effects on me while reading...I'm a feeler...I get lost/tired in my head but I'm always alive, ready, in complete understanding of the rushes that surge my body...I never doubt, second guess or could ignore them if i tried. If you don't want me to know how your honestly feeling then don't get to close to me in proximity or your beat, because I'm never wrong! I can "smell" the difference between stupid and evil too and find that while this used to smoother this fire sign now ignites me to the heavens. Hope everyone enjoyed my ramble 8)
xo Min