Following dreams

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Lissaluv11
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Following dreams

Post by Lissaluv11 »

Sorry if this info is out there but I'm wondering about dreams and how meditation might put thoughts into your dreams for you contemplate? I feel like I had prayed and really just cleared everything out at this time last Jan while stuck in a spot and needing to move out of state I had just got to 2 weeks earlier. I didn't really want to go back but would have. Well I did the prayer and mind clearing fell asleep and had a bizarre dream about being here in Florida and I woke up feeling like I knew what I had to do. It seemed to have gotten better once I got here prompts on time then. Chaos all in a weeks time not warning ended up moving in with my boyfriend because I couldn't afford my place. Well a few weeks in he decides its not what he wants anymore and the kicker I left my job(which was ending in a few weeks anyhow) due to stress both there and at home.. Now I've moved in with my dad again and a thought had entered my mind to go back to my home town I let it pass because I just didn't want to go there. So last night I had another bizarre dream I was walking with my best friend(who is back there) and we were walking to her work and I saw a hiring sign in a window. So today I had remembered that a ex coworker had started a business in her line and was trying to "steal" the people from his prior work. LOL SO I joked do you think he'd hire me.

So how do you determine if dreams might be intentional thought adjusting or just from your subconscious thoughts from the day?
~Melissa
"I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious." Albert Einstein
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by sammy »

Put your dream into action...or your thought into action and see what comes of it.

Personally, dreams that are nudging me or dreams with wisdom from angels have a totally different feel to them than my "processing the day's events" dreams.

GOOD LUCK!!!

LOVE!!!!
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Hi Lisa and Sammy, :flower:
I have been into dream interpretation for quite a few years. I have found that most "Dream Dictionaries", so called, are based on archaic information that someone has copied from someone who has copied from someone, etc., etc.
There are only one or two books I would even recommend. One is "Dreams Your Magic Mirror" by Elsie Sechrist. The Author has since passed over, but her book on dreams is a fountain of knowledge, is from a spiritual approach, and is a very easy read. Also, if you are interested, there is a website on dreams which I am quite familiar with that is very informative, and also is the only one I am aware of that deals with dreams from a spiritual perspective. There are a couple more dream books on the website on dreams, but they are written by Very learned individuals and can be a little hard to follow. I think they tend to go a little over-the-top in their approach. Here is the web address if you are interested.
http://www.edgarcayce.org/dreams/freedr ... tation.asp

Love to All.
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
ciara0502
New Friend

Post by ciara0502 »

Just read your comment Twinstars and you have certainly put me onto it. Ive started having funny dreams myself lately that I really feel are trying to tell me something. So thanks for the tip

God Bless