Meditation

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
lilly

Meditation

Post by lilly »

Hi Everyone
During meditation tonight I was so in tune with the lady next to me, that after the meditation finished, we were actually saying the same words as we went to speak on more than one occasion. :lol: We even got the same name, Mariam, coming to us during the meditation. It was incredible. I am enjoying this group very much. Received a lot of healing tonight in many areas. Very thankful!!!
Love lilly xox LUV2
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hey Lilly, that's quite remarkable. I've never been to a group meditation!

You're successes are a real treat to read, Lilly! Thank you for sharing them.

Love, Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
nobadges
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nobadges »

What you are experiencing is telepathy. I have practiced this in group meditation and it works very well if 2 people are focused on communicating with each other. The results can be amazing.
Try meditating on a number between 1 and 10. Visualize it as best you can and see if your partner gets it.
Practice, practice, practice. :D
Allan
Ottawa Canada
~Keep an attitude of gratitude~
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Pet and Allan
I've noticed with me that if I 'try' to do something, it doesn't work. I often say the very thing people are thinking...not intentionally though!! I've so much to change about myself.....can't understand sometimes why I don't learn lessons. Can't live on an island by myself!!! lol
If others are mirroring something that's within me then I'm so disturbed by what I see at times. :roll:
Love lilly xox
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda