Are Others Noticing More Frequent/Amazing Prompts?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
justylonging1111
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello Tony!

I got a 555 prompt today as well! I really love them! According to Doreen Virtue and her Angel studies,

555 — Buckle your seatbelts. A major life change is upon you. This change should not be viewed as being "positive" or "negative," since all change is but a natural part of life’s flow. Perhaps this change is an answer to your prayers, so continue seeing and feeling yourself being at peace.

Here is the link to the page with the other number prompts, and their possible meanings..... And the Angels will use them just for You!

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=4

So nice to meet you Tony! Welcome!!!

God Bless Everyone! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

:oops:

So anyway, last Friday night I was driving my pickup, alone, and really on an emotional kind of high. Had been getting 22's, 33's and 44's preettttty strong all day :lol:

So as I'm driving, I 'm listening to a Default CD (their first one, circa 2001) that I have all most worn out by now. I noticed, for the first time, that the song I was listening to had a break in it. Uuuhhh, by break I mean a place midsong where it completely stops and starts back. IN this case, the break was maybe a couple of ms (very short).
Fascinated that I had never noticed this before, I began to think maybe it was just a new scratch on the CD instead. So I glance away from the road, to the CD player and put my finger on the rewind button. Eyes back on the road, I rewind to that break like 3 or 4 times, listening intently. I decided it was in fact a break that I had not noticed before. But I rewind it one more time..... and glance at the CD display this time.

I'll be your uncle's mother if it didn't display 2:22, E X A C T L Y at the break!!

The whole incident was a convoluted prompt. For me to see the 2:22!! And for my head to feel like it was exploding with LOVE!! :loves :sunny: :eye:

These celestial guys are the bomb!!! For real! :bomb

Love,

Jody
Last edited by jfarris on Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
TonyS
Busy Bee

Post by TonyS »

Thanks Tannis,

The FAQ section helped alot. Nice meeting you too.

Cheers
Tony
Yellow Bird
New Friend

Post by Yellow Bird »

Have to say that I have thoroughly enjoyed this particular thread. I often read the posts , but rarely reply. Somehow this time I find myself wanting to join in!

The stories are great, and I can certainly relate. My "promptings' somedays seem like they are nearly every waking hour---and then some!

I have been going through a life changing and challenging family financial crisis--going on three years. It is like rolling a boulder uphill-you can't let go or any progress will be lost with the boulder falling back and crushing you! People are generally unsympathetic to the financial woes of others unless they are poor orphan children in India. But you cannot imagine the sufferings we have been through. I don't know if my husband is going to make it through this next year. The toll has been too great for his spirit and it is all I can do to keep pouring love and light on us both to make it through every day. But that is not the story here. I tell you this only because of the amazing prompts that I receive all the time. nd some days they are all I have to cling to that I am not alone.

So last year, 2008, on my birthday August 30th, I woke up exactly at 8:08. Dozed back off and woke up gain at 8:18! I am not a Bible reader generally, but I was raised Catholic and tend to revert to the old religion in times of trouble. So I searched and searched for the message in this "8" series prompt, which I see with regularity.

Read Deuteronomy 8:18---Holy Cow! That spoke volumes.

So, the year 2008 progressed with even harder tribulations than the prior year. So this year on my birthday , I lay down to sleep the night before asking the midwayers to speak to me again on my birthday with a little good news this time. So what happens? I wake up --out of the blue--at exactly 444! Haven't done that in a very long time. 444 was my very first prompt which I received while recovering from a near death experience.

The next day I am typing away thanking some people for their good birthday wishes and I look up at the computer when I am finished. You guessed it : 444 on the clock.

Now when the prompts come, I too find myself speaking out loud with a big smile and --"hey guys, thanks for being there! I am with you too".

They make me feel like I am not alone in this struggle, and I am being called to be part of their team. It's really a privilege for which I am so grateful.

Yikes, I am writing this, I look up to check my spelling and it's now 8:11

Now after nearly a decade, the prompts are part of my day and I enjoy the companionship. Now, just when I start to get comfortable with the prompts and they are feeling normal for me, I am starting to get other weird things happening. I too get the "jolt" feeling sometimes just after I have dozed off to a certain level of sleep.

I am also starting to see weird lightening flashes sometimes. Can't explain it. And several times I have heard a soft female childlike voice speaking a short phrase just before I wake up.

I have also started to type some amazing messages that are partly from me and partly from some other consciousness. They are very loving and call me "beloved". I have asked to be a conduit for light and love--and this is what I get!

Peace to you all and happy prompting. Hope these prompts fill your day wth hope and expand your spirit to overflowing! God is indeed good.
Love,
Michelle

"It will be so"
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

I'm always getting promts also. They're not only the number prompts. I get a lot of white feathers...one of them last week at the foot of my desk where I work (on the 17th floor of an office building - hardly near any birds)! I was at lunch praying and asking for guidance, and when I came back to my desk...there was the feather! Another time I was on a road trip and thinking about my sweetheart. I was asking God in my head if we were going to be okay...as soon as those words finished in my head, I saw a store sign with his last name on it....and believe me, his last name is not common at all!!! I was giddy and felt so loved!

Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Sunny
Busy Bee

Post by Sunny »

Hey AJ! My prompts have been strangely non-existent lately, which is why I popped back over today... hoping to reconnect. But I wanted to say a big HI! It's been far too long, buddy.
You can choose a ready guide in some celestial voice
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice
~Rush - Freewill
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Thank you Yellow Bird, i'm so glad you shared with us :hithere :loves

I too am very grateful for their constant love and companionship. I really enjoyed hearing about your prompts.
It is something very special to reflect light and love.

I'm so sorry to hear of the struggles you are going through, and particularly about the toll it has taken on your husband.. i'm praying and sending lots of love. LUV2

God bless

Love
Star

:sunflower:
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
Yellow Bird
New Friend

Post by Yellow Bird »

Dear Star,

Thanks for your sweet personal message. There can be something very warming about connecting with a perfect stranger. It makes one realize that there are really are no strangers after all. We all experience the same feelings in this life at one time or another. And when we do connect with a new person, we just make our house a little larger, making room for one more friend under our roof.

That is one of the great benefits of being human with a divine spark, I think. That when we do connect with good wishes for each other, the love just expands like a big ray of warm light. Your words did me good, my friend. Thanks again.
Love,
Michelle

"It will be so"
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Dear Yellow bird,

Wow..you wrote:
Thanks for your sweet personal message. There can be something very warming about connecting with a perfect stranger. It makes one realize that there are really are no strangers after all. We all experience the same feelings in this life at one time or another. And when we do connect with a new person, we just make our house a little larger, making room for one more friend under our roof.

That is one of the great benefits of being human with a divine spark, I think. That when we do connect with good wishes for each other, the love just expands like a big ray of warm light. Your words did me good, my friend. Thanks again.
Oh Yellow bird, I think you nailed it right on the head!... The recipe for peace and happiness not just for each one of us, but also for the whole world too...It is as simple as you say..."We just make our house a little larger, making room for one more friend under our roof."
:happy
Thank you for that and for your beautiful hope filled posts! I'll join Star and pray for your husband and family's welfare.

With Love, :kiss:
Sandy
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Sunny! It's great to see you on the board again. :hithere
Love,
Sandy
~*Star_Struck*~

Yellow Bird wrote:Dear Star,

Hi Yellow Bird :D
You are so welcome! It's funny that you should mention that, i have always seen this site as a very special meeting place where we all come together.. sometimes the connection is so strong that it's like we can reach out and touch each other.. maybe not physically, but we can help each other in learning and growing.. we do this together, and have each other to lean on or ask for help when we flounder. No one ever need fear ridicule or judgement here, and that's something i'm very proud to be a part of.

I look forward to seeing you around the board :kiss:

Love
Star
Do dreams come true?
Through my rear view.
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Hi All,
Star, dear one, You warm my heart. What you wrote to Yello Bird
have always seen this site as a very special meeting place where we all come together.. sometimes the connection is so strong that it's like we can reach out and touch each other.. maybe not physically, but we can help each other in learning and growing.. we do this together, and have each other to lean on or ask for help when we flounder. No one ever need fear ridicule or judgement here,
is So beyond the Star who recently found her way back here. You should close your eyes :happy and give yourself a well deserved hug. :cheers:

Love to All, :loves
John
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
~*Star_Struck*~

:oops: :oops: Thank you John :love i get so many prompts when i am on here, it really is amazing to feel such confirmation, such eagerness, such "truth". Sometimes i get a little euphoric when i come on this MB, something comes over me, must be the love!!

Hugs all round!! :bana: LUV2 :sunflower:

Love
Star
Do dreams come true?
Through my rear view.
Yellow Bird
New Friend

Post by Yellow Bird »

Star,

:cheers:

Good one.
Love,
Michelle

"It will be so"
justylonging1111
Family

:flower: :loves :kiss: :loves :flower:
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

Hi Star :hithere

This sentence
No one ever need fear ridicule or judgement here, and that's something i'm very proud to be a part of.
absolutely made my day! :sunny:

very proud, indeed! :thumleft: That must be where the :loves feeling comes from, huh??

I think this MB, more specifically those who frequent it, is just awesome!! :cyclopsani:

It is such a blessing, the feeling of connectedness here, that words barely suffice to convey the feeling.. :cheers: :salut: :love :sunflower: :stars:

Love,

Jody

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

A couple of recent pics for ya's.
Last night

and

This morning

Love and Light,

Jody

Yellow Bird
New Friend

Post by Yellow Bird »

Dear Jody,

That is awesome to see. Moreover, it is awesome to FEEL.

It is as if we are now "thinking" with our hearts instead of just our minds. These prompts keep opening our hearts in new and wonderful ways.

I used to "think" everything had to be rational and logical. If you could not see it with your eyes or if it did not subscribe to physical laws, then it was most likely not true.

But the prompts have shown me that love is an unseen energy and it is the connective material that keeps us ever moving and expanding into endlessly new possibilities.

I know my midwayers love me and I love them. I know they love you too. They love us all. Together we are a team--and that is so cool.

I like your stories. Thanks! Keep em comin. :roll
Love,
Michelle

"It will be so"
justylonging1111
Family

Hello Jody, Michelle!

Hello to both of You! :loves Jody, thank you so much for posting your prompts! It was really exciting to sense them as you have! You have really brightened my day and I am grateful!

Michelle!
You Said...It is as if we are now "thinking" with our hearts instead of just our minds. These prompts keep opening our hearts in new and wonderful ways.
Yes!!!!!!! This brought me to tears as I read it, Michelle! Tears of joy and gratitude to Our Midwayer Family for bringing Us together... What a magically powerful feeling. I feel as though I am LIVING a dream, that we are together! We are One...

God Bless Everyone Now! :sunny:
Love Tannis
---------------

jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

Hi YellowBird :wink:

When you said:
love is an unseen energy and it is the connective material that keeps us ever moving and expanding into endlessly new possibilities.
you really hit on the essence of what its all about! Its like a pie, where everyone can take as big a slice as they want without taking away from anyone else. Because the pie in this case is ever expanding and enlarged. For me its this realization that at times completely immerses ones entire being into the love and spirit gravity of the First Source.
:loves
To feel like that continuously-- :roll: -- hard to imagine, really. But just thinking about it really blows my mind! :bomb In a good way 8) :roll :tongue:

Love and Light! :D

Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Hi All,

Hey Jody, remember 'Big Red' who just sat on my back porch a lot? I sold her yesterday. Guess it was just her time to go.

Michelle, what you wrote;
It is as if we are now "thinking" with our hearts instead of just our minds. These prompts keep opening our hearts in new and wonderful ways.
must have made Quite the impression on my subconscious mind. Last night I dreamed of going into a room and lying down I closed my eyes. When I opened them an eagle, the color of the sun, even its eyes and beak glowed yellow, was sitting on my chest looking directly into my eyes. Hard to describe the feeling I experienced, but I do recall saying, "Bird of Paradise!" It hopped onto a chest (trunk) which I looked at remarking, "Still sitting on my chest!"
I got up to exit the room. Hesitating as I looked out at a less than perfect world, I asked "What shall I do?" I heard, "Go, do what it is you do, He will be here for you to draw from as needed." Looking back once more I asked, "What does He hold for me?" I heard, "Divine Love and wisdom, a better understanding."
Is that a Cool dream or what!

Love to All,
John :loves
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
Yellow Bird
New Friend

Post by Yellow Bird »

That dream gives me goosebumps. Your chest is where your heart is, isn't it?

I can feel the immensity of that dream. Powerful images. I think it was a gift of grace for you from (? ) maybe your thought adjuster.

This powerful raidant gift has always been yours, staring you right in the face! It is not meant to be stored in a chest, but rather to be accepted and to be used.

Thanks for giving us a peak into your dream state. Love it.
Love,
Michelle

"It will be so"
AJ

Post by AJ »

Sunny wrote:Hey AJ! My prompts have been strangely non-existent lately, which is why I popped back over today... hoping to reconnect. But I wanted to say a big HI! It's been far too long, buddy.
It has been too long! How have you been?
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
ArtLady
Busy Bee

O...M...G lol

Post by ArtLady »

I'm sitting here tingling, giddy, and with tears in my eyes.

Yes, the prompts and synchronicity have been EXPLODING around me. My jaw dropped about the butterfly reply. Butterflies here too :) I've been incredibly creative as well.

44's are HUGE...so are the 22's. Seeing a lot more 555's. I wake up to a lot of 33's or 44's. I've went through so many light bulbs just in this past couple of months, it's insane. I've been visited in dreams, and got such a loving hug :)

Before, I'd have been so bothered...one time I was so bothered, I covered all my digital clocks lol. Now I can't help but smile. And yes, my heart is opened. Love just is abounding. No divides...only connection.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Angels have no philosophy but love. Adeline Cullen Ray
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

A Couple more. Enjoy! :D

Annndddd

Love and Light,

Jody