This is starting to scare me

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Austin123
New Friend

This is starting to scare me

Post by Austin123 »

For the past year nearly every day I see 11:11 or 9:11, I see it on clocks dates times on the football games, you get the point. So the other day I was watching a football game and I feel sleep when I woke up it was in the seconded quater and there 11:11 left. So I thought that it was still early in the game and and I looked at the clock it was 11:11pm. this started to scare the beep-beep out of me cause I nearly see this like every day. So I went to the fridge to get a drink and the fridge lights start flickering this was starting to scare me I felt like I was being watched by something idk what it was, so I go back to my room to get check the score, it was still the same but there was 9:11 left in the quater. I was so scared so I looked up 11:11 to see if it ment anything and what do you know I find this site talking about 11:11 and my draw dropped. So this wasn't just me. Does this mean that I'm like being watched by angels or what?
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Austin,

Welcome.

No need to be scared, the universe loves you.

You were always being watched, we all are. This is different, "they" have decided they want to talk to you, and they have started by putting thoughts into your mind, which pretty much proves you can get a conversation from them if you try.

Read the first forum - FAQS.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Austin123
New Friend

Post by Austin123 »

Why do "they" want to talk to me? And how do I talk them, I want to try.
ofek
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by ofek »

thts very cool :D
yeh i also woke up exactly at 11:11 a few times before i knew about this and it got to the point that i was asking whatever was doing this to tell me why... than i found this site
nice to me meet you
sleepyhead11
Busy Bee

Post by sleepyhead11 »

Welcome Austin.

Take a look around the FAQ's as they will help answers many of your questions... this link will be especially helpful. http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=345

Best,
Loretta
"Wake up sleepy head, I think the suns a little brighter today."
Austin123
New Friend

Post by Austin123 »

Wierd I just saw 9:11 again. I just found this forum today and now I'm very interested in all of it.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Welcome Austin,
You sound like you are beginning to feel a little better and perhaps less fearful. That's good. Because there truly is nothing to fear from our angel and celestial friends... just lots of wonderful "things' to gain. But as a human, isn't it nice to know that there are so many others who are also receiving the number prompts? There are wonderful things afoot... :D
It's nice meeting you!
Love,
Sandy
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: This is starting to scare me

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Austin123 wrote:For the past year nearly every day I see 11:11 or 9:11, I see it on clocks dates times on the football games, you get the point. So the other day I was watching a football game and I feel sleep when I woke up it was in the seconded quater and there 11:11 left. So I thought that it was still early in the game and and I looked at the clock it was 11:11pm. this started to scare the beep-beep out of me cause I nearly see this like every day. So I went to the fridge to get a drink and the fridge lights start flickering this was starting to scare me I felt like I was being watched by something idk what it was, so I go back to my room to get check the score, it was still the same but there was 9:11 left in the quater. I was so scared so I looked up 11:11 to see if it ment anything and what do you know I find this site talking about 11:11 and my draw dropped. So this wasn't just me. Does this mean that I'm like being watched by angels or what?
Welcome friend. There is absolutely nothing to be afraid of in this. Why would you fear an angel anyway? Fear hinders us, and can be a tough obstacle to get out of the way. Try to focus on the way you feel when you get a prompt (are drawn to notice 11:11 or other number sequences). Every prompt that i receive feels like a hug from an old friend.

Please read the FAQ, it has so much useful information.

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello Austin!

No worries! You are in safe and loving hands and hearts!

Welcome to this special place!

God Bless You on your Journey! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

Welcome, Austin!

This is a great place to be. Even better to know you are not alone. It's like a family here. It is a great and wonderful journey once you open up to it.

Nice to meet you! :hithere

With love,
Kenge
Bluebelle235
Family

Post by Bluebelle235 »

Hello and *Welcome* :hithere
~ We did not come here to fear the future, we came here to shape it ~ Barack Obama
~ Blessings ~
Joy >i<
lee1111
Old Friend

Post by lee1111 »

Hi Austin, welcome to the 11:11 MB! :hithere

Love,
Lee
"At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want." - Lao Tzu
Geminip
New Friend

11:11

Post by Geminip »

I started seeing 11:11 approx 3-4 yrs ago. Never had any idea what it meant. Till one day i was sitting and all of a sudden it came to me. I was 11 when my father passed away. He passed away in Nov which is the 11th mth. He passed in 74 = 11. My daughter was born in Nov 11 mth. I don't have any idea why this is happening to me. Hopefully someday i will find out. It doesn't scare me at all. If anyone has anything to help me understand i will take it all in.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hell GeminiP,
Welcome to the board. :hithere
Here are a few URLs that may help you on your search for the meaning of the 11:11 time prompts that you are recieving.

11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

What it really means
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=6573

11:11 More questions about number sequences.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2059

These posts along with other member's threads and stickies at the beginnings of each forum will help give you a general view of the purpose of the site, information about the time prompts, and a few rules we ask people to abide by while participating on the site... If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

It's nice to meet you. :D
Love, Sandy