I'm new and just saying hello!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
CutieKenge
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

I'm new and just saying hello!

Post by CutieKenge »

Hi all!

I am so glad to have found this site. :D I have been seeing 11:11 (and its variations) along with other numbers (2:22, 10:11...which I just saw, 3:33, etc) for quite a few years now. I actually "stumbled" across this website this morning, and I am so grateful! There are many websites on the topic, but this has been the most straight forward of the ones I've found. I'm so happy!

I was prompted to search the web this morning for some answers on the phenomena, after my fiancé (who also sees the prompts) was shocked out of his sleep last night at 11:11, heart pounding and very startled. He said it felt like his heart was going to "blow right out" of his chest. Yikes! This doesn't happen often, but I hate that it does happen this way to him, because it is making him not want to see the prompts anymore. (And as a fun side note: his b-day is 11/1...just another "coincidence"? I think not :wink: ) I told him about this site and really hopes he takes a look. Maybe it will help him understand more of what's going on and look at the prompts differently. He didn't always see the prompts in a negative light, but as these types of startling things occurred, he has become increasingly frustrated...

I've always believed that it is *their* way of getting our attention and have been trying to learn more about it all over the past few years. I believe we both have a great ability to help people, and feel we will be doing so in the future, but not sure how, yet. I just love seeing the prompts because it reminds me that I'm not alone and that there is a higher purpose in my life.

Anyway, I could go on and on because I have so much to say! (lol) But just wanted to say hello to you all and I am so glad to be here. I look forward to the journey.

With love,
Kenge
sleepyhead11
Busy Bee

Post by sleepyhead11 »

Welcome Kenge! :hithere

Peace, love and blessings,
Loretta
"Wake up sleepy head, I think the suns a little brighter today."
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Kenge,

Welcome.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello Dear Kenge!~

Your first post was amazing! I am so glad you have 11:11 to share with your husband! lol Hello to Him too! lol

When you said you look forward to the journey, I shared your sentiment with a huge smile!!! Ty so much for that! :loves I too look forward to this beautiful journey!

God Bless You and Yours! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Hi Kengie,

Welcome to the 11:11 MB.

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=345 a most important post.

Have fun

God bless.......
George.

Hi Tannis, what hours you keep !!!!!!!!!! :lol:
Hugs........
:bigsmurf:
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

A warm welcome Kenge...

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Hello Kenge, Welcome. :hithere

Love, John
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Hi :D Welcome!

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

Thank you all so much for such a warm welcome! I am very pleased to meet you all!

*Tannis: Thank you! You're so sweet! Your post made me smile. :loves

*George: Thank you for the link. I have read it a few times already and am thankful for the information that's there. I would love for my fiance to read it, also. We'll see :)

This was a great way to start my day. :sunny: I look forward to reading and sharing more in the near future!
Thanks again, everyone!

Love,
Kendra (but all my close friends call me, Kenge!)
lee1111
Old Friend

Post by lee1111 »

Welcome to the 11:11 MB Kenge! :hithere

Love,
Lee
"At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want." - Lao Tzu
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Welcome Kenge :D

love,
Daddy - O
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello there Kenge!
I just smiled from ear to ear when I read your first post... You have such a wonderful way of expressing yourself and I felt your light :sunny: and enthusiasm from way over here... (Australia)
I am so glad you found your way to the board and I look forward to getting to know you. Welcome!
Love,
Sandy
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Kendra, I just adore that name! I thought Kenge was a tiny bit odd, as a name, but now I get it is a Moniker.:idea: Kendra is the name I chose for one of the main characters in a children's book I've been working on.

Blessings, John :thumright:
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
mikeywilliam
New Friend

Post by mikeywilliam »

HI I'm new here as well and just beginning this journey. Nice to meet ya!
Chasing the fire means you'll only taste the heat, but when you Feed the flame, the fire's caught up with you.
hmm
Family

Post by hmm »

Hi nice to see you.
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

I don't know whether to call you cuite or kengie. But anyways, welcome to the best message board on Earth! :hithere As you can probably tell already! :loves

Love,

Jody
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

Thanks everyone! This site just gets more and more amazing by the day! It feels like a family here! :hithere

Sandy - You made me smile, too! It's so great to meet such caring people - even from all the way across the ocean! I look forward to *bumping* into to you on this message board!

John - Awww, thank you! I've only met 2 other Kendra's in my lifetime, and I am glad my parents gave me a unique name! As a side note, the name Kenge came from my dad (who's Jamaican) and sometimes when he says Kendra it sounds similar to "Ken-ja" - So some of my fam just started calling me, Kenge. :lol:

Do you have a name for your book yet? What is it about?

Mikey - Nice to meet you, too! This is a great place to add to the journey, as you've probably seen so far!

Jody - lol You're post made me smile. Whatever name you'd like - Kenge, Kendra, Kengie, Cutie Kenge... I go by many names! lol :D
Yes, this does seem to be the best message board on earth!

And even if I didn't mention your name, thank you to all who have welcomed me. I didn't expect such a warm welcome. I am very touched. I look forward to getting to know you all! LUV2

Love,
Kendra
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Hello Kenge,
I do have a name in mind, but as the book progresses I am rethinking it. It is about two young children who are adopted. Would you mind if I gave tiny Kendra, "Kenge" for her nickname? I assure you she is a most beautiful child, with a tender and loving spirit.

Love, John
Love All...

ofek
Family

Post by ofek »

welcome
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

Wow, that would be an honor! :D
I would love to read the book when it's finished. Have you written others?
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Thank you Kenge, I too hope you will read it. And it's more like Writing others. I have a few manuscripts sitting on the shelf in waiting. I put one on cd, sold just over a thousand copies a couple of years back, just to see if it would sell. Then I had an accident and it along with the others were shelved. Lately I am getting Lots of input to get back to it.
:lol: My 'indweller' just voiced his opinion. Causes the top of my head to twitch and then tingle for minutes. At first I didn't know what to think, but now I smile or laugh. :lol:
I recently picked up one of the manuscripts, asking aloud "And what am I to do with you?" I heard a male voice above and behind my right ear saying Loudly ... "MARKET IT!" :shock: Okay then...

Thanks again, I'll do your name proud.
Love and blessings, John
Love All...