Are Others Noticing More Frequent/Amazing Prompts?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Are Others Noticing More Frequent/Amazing Prompts?

Post by AJ »

I don't know what it is of late but the prompts and synchronicities are flooding in for the past month and noticibly getting more interesting. For example:

Yesterday all day the prompts were heavy. 333, 122, 444, 808 all morning on the way to work and many many times. While exercising in the park at lunch all I saw was 222 and 122 but many many multiple times in one hour. I was talking with them aloud a lot during this time but did not have the time to stop and relax and still my mind. The prompts continued very heavily all day at work again. Many 222's and 122's. The chief was definately about I kept thinking.

On the way to my car to leave at the end of the day to head to a meeting, as I got into my car there was one end of a scalpula (what many catholics wear) with the sacred heart of Jesus facing up on my car seat. This was odd to me because I know where it came from. I have always carried it tucked away in my wallet for many many years so obviously it had to have fallen out of my wallet and landed on my seat while I was driving, but the strange thing is, is that I don't know when it would have occurred prior to me not noticing it before because I don't recall having my wallet out??? :? So this was strange and as I was driving to my meeting listening to my local sports talk radio program, I happened to feel that slight electric pulse and jerk of the head that you sometimes feel in the split instance before a prompt, and looked down at my odometer to see 888.8. In the instant after I noticed these numbers, the sports talk host said the phrase "Uncle Charlie". I had never heard this phrase before and apparently it has something to do with the slang for some type of curve ball in baseball but that is not the point. It has deeper meaning to me as I will explain but have to point out that 888 or 8888 to me means to hang on because a big change is coming. I saw this daily and sometimes many many times a day in the weeks leading up to the death of my daughter.

Any way back to the story. I instantly had to pull over and call my mother because this was unbelievable. Uncle Charlie was my grandmother's brother and was basically my grandfather since my real grandfather left my grandmother when my mom was 2 years old and Uncle Charlie was the father figure his whole life and never married. Uncle Charle just passed away on St. Patricks day (his favorite holiday by the way) at the age of 88. Uncle Charlie was a tough SOB, a Marine from the Korean War era and always had a scapula either on him or hanging from his bedpost.

So as I am telling this story to my mom and we are just laughing and happy to know that Uncle got a hold of us again I thought the prompts would stop. But then during our conversation we swithced gears to talk about the global financial system and the potential for a US bank holiday between the end of August and October and restructuring of US debt and the dollar, and mom threw out the date of 9/11/09 (sorry but I am a financial advisor for a living and you can imagine who my toughest customer is). Well the moment I hang up the phone with mom I notice on the phone that blinking up in the corner as the amount of time we talked was...you quessed it 9:11 and then I instantly felt that jerk again and looked left at a liscense plate and there it was again right next to me, 911.

Pretty amazing experience for me and of course all if this amazing series that began that day ended right at 4:44 when I finally stopped to look at the clock to see how late to my meeting I was.

Now I don't even want to try to begin to think, or suggest or speculate as to what all that meant or could mean and would never share my thoughts on it but I will say that it does make me want to own more gold. Ha!

Love you guys and God Bless!
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
sleepyhead11
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by sleepyhead11 »

AJ, I understand completely. Today I've had very heavy prompts as well but nothing as meaningful as "Uncle Charlie"... very cool. :)
The most impressive prompt I had today was on my drive to work this morning. My ipod stopped working so I glanced at the clock it was 9:22 and within a minute I saw TWO license plates with 22 in them. ONE MINUTE! I also randomly pulled out my phone late in the day and guess what time it was? 2:22. ;) 44's and 55's have also be very frequent today...

Peace, love, and blessings,
Loretta
"Wake up sleepy head, I think the suns a little brighter today."
GREGORIOUS
Family

Post by GREGORIOUS »

Dear AJ,
WOW ! ! ! That is one amazing story.
Reading your post gave me the greatest smile. :D
I do have days with frequent prompts but nothing like what you've described.....and a 'Hello' from your Uncle Charlie to boot.
:cheers:
Thank you for sharing this as it made me feel wonderful but I imagine that it made you feel incredible to have experienced it first-hand.
Love To You's,
+Greg+
~~~There Is Only One True Path To Life~~~
~The Road That Leads To All, Leads To One~
oxoxoxo Help SomeBody Today oxoxoxo
xoxox Share A Smile With SomeOne oxox
~*Star_Struck*~

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

That's intense AJ! :shock:

I remember a few creative prompts i've had in the past. I'll share one.

I was in the city doing some shopping and a man on the street handed me a phamphlet, i glanced at it and saw that it was about jesus but i was in a rush so i just put it in my handbag and kept shopping.

Anyway later on that night, (i was living with my dad and a sister at the time) we were having problems getting along, i was feeling really down so i decided just to go to bed.. i went to the bathroom and picked up my face cloth.. underneath it was my phamphlet! The words JESUS LOVES YOU stared up at me in huge letters. I looked at the clock and it was 9:11.
I still remember putting that phamphlet in my purse! And there it was under my face cloth.. with words i needed to hear. :loves

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
AJ

Post by AJ »

How are you doing Star? It is always nice when you pop back in to visit us!!!!
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

WHOAH!

Hey all, I just finished reading each or your posts, all Very enlightening, 2B sure. Great story AJ. 8)
I smiled, pushed back from my desk, deciding to stretch my legs, and as I did I read Greg's signiture about helping someone today and sharing a smile.
My first prompt of the day was 7:11, when I had the opportunity to do just that. Early this morning my neighbor Somehow drove over a railroad tie and got stuck in his own driveway. :lol:
So after reading Greg's signature I thanked the Universe again for the opportunity, turned to walk into another room and caught a glimpse and turned to see the clock at, you guessed it, 11:11! Anyway it caused my head to tingle, and here it is five minutes later and I'm still tingling...AmaZingggg!

Huh, pickpocketing Angels. I can get my head around that... :lol:

Love to All,
John WHIST
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
~*Star_Struck*~

AJ wrote:How are you doing Star? It is always nice when you pop back in to visit us!!!!
Hi AJ :D i hope to be here to stay this time!

Love
Star
Do dreams come true?
Through my rear view.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Good Day Mates! :hithere
I'm enjoyin the good vibes on this thread. :)
AJ, I've had days filled with prompts but nothing like what you experienced with your Uncle Charlie day! 8) I had goosebumps reading your post! (The good kind not the scaredy cat kind!)

I love what John said here...
Huh, pickpocketing Angels. I can get my head around that...
The visuals that comment brings to mind are just too good! :lol:
and Star Wrote:
Hi AJ i hope to be here to stay this time!
:cheers: We'll just super glue you to the site just in case! :wink: :love

Hugs {{{everybody}}}!
Sandy
lee1111
Old Friend

Post by lee1111 »

Wow AJ, that was intense! :shock: I’ve had heavy days before but nothing on that scale! :shock: It seems to me that this was your Uncle Charlie coming through with the message, “hold onto your hat boy, here comes a big change!” Thanks for posting your truly amazing story. :)

Star, what a heart-warming story, thanks for sharing that with us. :)

John, “pick pocketing angels” - that certainly made me smile! :)

Love,
Lee
"At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want." - Lao Tzu
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

Great Story, AJ!! :D

I've got a good one , too. I already told Twinstars about it when I saw him the other night and he thought it was pretty cool. So I'll share it with everyone.

First of all let me say that the prompts have been getting more and more frequent and even more intense. What I mean is that I have been experiencing 'multi-media' sequences. Like this one:

It was Tuesday and I had just left Fond du Lac, WI heading south in my rig. I can't remember now exactly what number prompt it started with, but I think it was 2:22 or something. On my clock in the truck.

So this was like the 4th or 5th prompt of the day, and I was kind of giddy. Suddenly I had the urge to look at the trailer to my right that I was passing. There in big letters, "MIDWAY Carpet and Tile". At this point I giggled to my self and felt sort of tingly.

Just a few miles down the road I had planned to stop where I always stop ot get fuel and a shower before I hit Milwaukee. I got the fuel, parked, went in and payed, got my towels, and then decided i was thirsty :roll: Kind of odd, but hey thirst does not wait on anything else. I put my bag and stuff down, walked to the cooler and looked around before deciding on a Snapple of some exotic variety.

Went back to the counter, payed for that, grabbed my stuff and went to the TV room to sit down and drink before showering. There was a couple of other guys in there watching some old western. The first words that I hear from the TV as I sit are these cowboys discussing the existence and nature of the "hereafter".

One guy says something like "I believe there is a heaven and a hell, because it says so in the bible. God punishes those who do not adhere to his strict and narrow path. AND I'll fight any man who says any different..."

Silence...and then another cowboy says something like "Now look here mister, there ain't gonna be any fightin goin on in the name of God...we are all having a rational discussion where everyone is entitled to there express their opinion without the fear of hell and brimstone deterring them..."

8) To me, at that time it was absolutley to o cool!! The amazing refreshment of the Snapple I had just inhaled might have had something to do with the euphoria---this i WON'T DENY! :lol:

I laughed out loud, got up and went to take a shower. In the best mood I have experienced in quite some time. really feeling the love :loves

Sorry so long.

Lighten Life,

Jody
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Jody!
Loved your story! :bike:
You wrote;
To me, at that time it was absolutley to o cool!! The amazing refreshment of the Snapple I had just inhaled might have had something to do with the euphoria---this i WON'T DENY!

Yep those snapples are great, but you had something even cooler going me thinks! 8)
Hugs,
Sandy
lee1111
Old Friend

Post by lee1111 »

jfarris wrote:Suddenly I had the urge to look at the trailer to my right that I was passing. There in big letters, "MIDWAY Carpet and Tile". At this point I giggled to my self and felt sort of tingly.
Jody - what a jaw-dropper! Absolutely amazing stuff!

Does anybody else feel that they can’t believe what is happening to them when they experience incredible prompts like these? It feels like a form of unreality. It’s like the rational part of my brain just can’t accept what it’s experiencing. I feel that there’s a valuable lesson for me to learn here … I’m wondering if this is a form of cognitive training for future experiences …I’m absolutely fascinated by this genuine phenomena and my reaction to it.

Love,
Lee
"At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want." - Lao Tzu
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Good Day All,

What a Great day. Lee, what you wrote:
I’m wondering if this is a form of cognitive training for future experiences
... Very perceptive.
The same thing has crossed my mind more than a few times lately. :scratch:
If i've interpreted it correctly, in my thinking the Aug 21 post from Redshift gives credence to this.:idea:
Last night I was tired and some pressing issues were pulling me down a bit, so I was thinking about logging on for a minute, but decided instead to shut it down and go to bed. As I did I received an 11:11, so I did log on and ended up haviing a couple of good laughs and went to bed in a much better Light. :thumright: And this morn awoke to a 6:11!

A thoroughly great visit Jody. Would be nice to read about other 11'er's meetiing up soon, eh? Think :idea: passport... :wink:

You are so right Sandy, about the vibes on this thread. :sunflower: :D
Darn, going to be late again for my appointment if I don't go now!

Love to All,
John :loves
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

I thought I'd made a comment on your thread AJ Well anyway, pretty amazing experience you had there concerning Uncle Charlie, so cool!

Hi Lee,:
Does anybody else feel that they can’t believe what is happening to them when they experience incredible prompts like these?
Once I did, but not anymore. I've been getting increasing prompts, coupled with good vibes so I reflect that vibe back out...more I do it, the better it feels.

Jody said:
The amazing refreshment of the Snapple I had just inhaled
What is Snapple? It sounds like an apple drink?

Love Petra x
ॐ LOVE Petra
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

Hi Petra! :hithere

Yes and no. Snapple is the brand (or the company), but they have a zillion exotic flavors and whatnot. To be honest, I don't know if they even have one that is apple flavored. One would think so... :scratch:

But the one I had on that day was like a 'mango and pomegranite white tea' or something like :Image

:bana: (I have learned something new with this picture business, and I am wearing it out!) :sunflower:

See ya,

J.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
Joy Abounds Now
Busy Bee

Post by Joy Abounds Now »

Yes, the SYNCHRONICITIES have been getting more intense, it's very powerful and encouraging. The time prompts dim in comparison to the intimate nature of personal coincidences that happen in words, like a newspaper headlines, gifts (which are very spontaneous and so not expected - well I do expect the coincidences, as I am alert and looking for meaning in everything, but it's hard to explain the free stuff that is coming to me recently.)

I came across the Celestine Prophecies series and have read all three, which ends with the 11th Insight currently- James Redfield's website www.celestinevision.com says he is now working on the 12th. I highly suggest these books - they were a 'gift'. Sort of like what is happening in my life written by someone who doesn't know me. I came across it, it jumped off the shelf at me, at Goodwill, and since then I have been finding copies of the 1st (1-9) and 2nd (10th) everywhere. I have my heart set on finding the 3rd, The Secret of Shambhala in Search of the 11th Insight - but to no avail YET. I have a copy from the library, but I want to have my own. I wonder where it will turn up, the anticipation and search is fun. A used bookstore caught my eye yesterday, they had the 10th Insight for only a $1 so I buy it to share and the owner of the store shows me a box of childrens books for free - I found some real Treasures in there, one with a very important message that spoke to my soul. Written in the front, it was a gift at one time it said to the recipient "God IS in control".

Another cool coincidental day I was thinking about butterflies, from coincidence to coincidence about them as I was on my way to Hallmark to buy a birthday card. In the window display I see a jig-saw puzzle of butterflies and I think I probably will find a cool butterfly "gift". A sign on the door said 75% off sale items in the back, so that is immediately were I go. I found my card, which was why I was there - perfect and a deal, among other cool little surprises, then head to the counter to pay - very happy about the things I had. There at the counter was a card with Butterflies on it and the word HOPE, it was a breast cancer awareness promo, and FREE, there was my gift and a message with WORDS. And get this there were 10 butterflies on the front, for the 10th year Hallmark has been sponsering this. The 10th Insight - was what I had just finished reading that day and was excited about passing it on to a friend and I had a neat card to send along.

I could write all day about what cool things have been happening, but really it has been so intense that I can't even journal all of them - but I feel I need to since it is so encouraging to see them written in their abundance. So is seeing what is happening to everyone else, like the critical mass that The Celestine Prophecy talks about is being reached. I have not posted in so long but I have been reading occasionally. Thanks for sharing.

Love ~ Jan
AJ

Post by AJ »

Wow here is another strange event that happened to me.

2 days ago as I was walking in the park exercising for some reason I just decided to not go my usual longer route and instead turned down a new street. This change made me get back into my car at a much earlier time than normal but that was fine because I was a bit tired and really busy at work. As I got into my car there was a program on the radio by Dave Ramsey (a financial guy on the radio that helps people get out of debt). I never listen to his program until he said that the woman he was talking to was from Cincinnati, OH (where I live and work). I just had to listen to her story and his advice. Well she was in her 30's, her husband drowned while on vacation 6 weeks ago leaving her to take care of their 4 children with not much debt and some insurance money. He gave his advise and I thought it was great advice.

The very next day I had a meeting with a potential new client. Long story short it was the same person from the radio program. Now what was interesting in all of this other than the strange occurance to meet is that the program where I heard her wasn't even live it was from a broadcast last week. So the stars where all alligned for me to hear her story and know her story then meet her person the next day and hopefully be able to help her and her children.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Wow! AJ, Sounds like there is some amazing celestial synhroncity at work here... I hope she and the kids are going to be okay! :( I'll keep them in my prayers.
Love,
Sandy
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello AJ!!!

This is fantastic!!!!!!!!!!! lol :roll Wooooohoooooooo!

God Bless This Lady and Her Children, and You AJ! All! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

lee1111
Old Friend

Post by lee1111 »

Wow AJ, there sure is some hardcore synchronicity going on in your life! :roll I’m glad to hear that this poor woman has got you on her side, I’m sure that you’ll do all you can to help her out. :)

Love,
Lee
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

WOW AJ!!! :thumright: :sunny:
That is just tooooo kewl. Kew-L. Like way beyond cool!! :D :shock: 8)

I had an unusual type of prompt today. I was in my truck headed back to our shop this afternoon. And all of a sudden I just start singing this song, Take it to the Limit by the eagles. Which singing anything, anywhere is not in itself unusual for me. Sometimes I just erupt into it. Sometimes iut sounds like rubbish. but annyyywayyy....

There's a part in the chorus that goes..."so put me on a highway, and show me a sign, and take it to the limit one more time...." Well, right at the point where I sang sign i happened to be staring at my Blackberry, which prominently read

2:22 in the corner.

When I realized what had just happened, I literally said out loud something to the effect of 'awesome you guys!'. Then continued on singing!! :sunny:

Love to Everyone,

jody

~*Star_Struck*~

Does anyone ever ask the midwayers to help them find things? I sometimes do. Yesterday i couldn't find my AC cd and i was panicking, it wasn't where i had left it.. so i said "guys i really want to meditate, please help me find this cd".. instantly i got an urge to look in a movie dvd case, there it was! I have hundreds of DVDs and it could have been in any one of them :shock: :D

Love
Star
Do dreams come true?
Through my rear view.
sleepyhead11
Busy Bee

Post by sleepyhead11 »

Wow, Jody, AJ and Star each of your stories made me smile. The midwayers never fail to amaze me. :o
"Wake up sleepy head, I think the suns a little brighter today."
AJ

Post by AJ »

Hey Star. I do that too and it is almost instant that I see an image in my head of where it is. Love it when that happens!
TonyS
Busy Bee

Post by TonyS »

That sounds cool. Gonna try it (asking where stuff is)

Today my cell phone froze and the time stayed stuck on 5:11. I had to remove the battery to reset it. When it reset the time was 5:55

Wierd. Any experiences with 5 or what it can mean?

Cheers
Tony